PDA

View Full Version : A solution to fix all the confusion regarding the new monsters

Flamesofanger
09-27-2021, 01:49 AM
How about the monsters in the new zones have an icon displayed above their heads when they're about to charge their special attacks? Just like mausoleum/graveyard mobs.

That would be pretty helpful for all players.

Edit: Also icons above the monsters heads draining over time when there is a special effect active on the monsters... Such as a shield?

-Rogue-
09-27-2021, 02:14 AM
atleast fix red zones of bosses lol, some of their 1hitting attacks comming earlier than warning by red zone

Flamesofanger
09-27-2021, 03:27 AM
Post edited cause minor spelling mistakes, my bad. (Grammarly pls)

hozukreti
09-27-2021, 08:00 AM
I still confused how to avoid insta kill from water dragon, someone please briefly explain to me. Sometimes I ran far away from red zone and still got insta dead.

Kakashis
09-27-2021, 08:22 AM
No more red ones or indicators! They just one shot u if they want xD

Analytical
09-27-2021, 08:45 AM
I still confused how to avoid insta kill from water dragon, someone please briefly explain to me. Sometimes I ran far away from red zone and still got insta dead.

He has a few skills
- whack - red zone
- flood - warning sound
- small targeted water wave
- blue curse gas

I think you die mostly from 3rd or 4th skill.

Perhaps someone would have a more detailed explanation, I don't run it often but it's what I have noticed so far.

worshipped
09-27-2021, 08:48 AM
For the reflect mobs, they get hit by a yellow lightning just before getting shield. So what i do is right after that lightning, i charge a shield then do lightning+fireball+clock then after the 2 sec invulnerability, use gloww aa. Hopefully, all goes well and armor and staff procs and mobs die.

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Nocturnus
09-27-2021, 09:29 AM
He has a few skills
- whack - red zone
- flood - warning sound
- small targeted water wave
- blue curse gas

I think you die mostly from 3rd or 4th skill.

Perhaps someone would have a more detailed explanation, I don't run it often but it's what I have noticed so far.

I think this describes the attacks of the boss of map 3 I think it is a kind of diver, adding to your description the flood paralyzes you and you cannot move but you can attack.
The dragon is the boss of map 4 and has about 4 attacks, difficult to evade because it does not leave much time to run and they have too long a range:
-a red zone that paralyzes everyone, does not allow you to attack but you can move.
-a kind of arrow that indicates that it launches a deadly fireball.
-a blow that hits you with the claws.
-And the worst as a kind of breath that spits fire and kills everyone around, it has a very long range, so it is difficult to evade especially for war.

I'm not sure if they are the correct attacks but this is what I could see.
As this post suggests, and also i suggested and many others, many of these problems could be solved by adding an icon to the attacks and a longer time to evade or run from the special attacks.

hozukreti
09-27-2021, 09:43 AM
I think this describes the attacks of the boss of map 3 I think it is a kind of diver, adding to your description the flood paralyzes you and you cannot move but you can attack.
The dragon is the boss of map 4 and has about 4 attacks, difficult to evade because it does not leave much time to run and they have too long a range:
-a red zone that paralyzes everyone, does not allow you to attack but you can move.
-a kind of arrow that indicates that it launches a deadly fireball.
-a blow that hits you with the claws.
-And the worst as a kind of breath that spits fire and kills everyone around, it has a very long range, so it is difficult to evade especially for war.

I'm not sure if they are the correct attacks but this is what I could see.
As this post suggests, and also i suggested and many others, many of these problems could be solved by adding an icon to the attacks and a longer time to evade or run from the special attacks.

Yes this Water dragon map 4, I am a Mage, my hp and armor can't tank his damage, unpredictable, insta kill from his fourth(above list) skill I think. Kill him get 1 pve kdr but also get 10 or more death kdr. And I agreed with this thread to make boss skill warning more noticeable.

Nocturnus
09-27-2021, 10:26 AM
Yes this Water dragon map 4, I am a Mage, my hp and armor can't tank his damage, unpredictable, insta kill from his fourth(above list) skill I think. Kill him get 1 pve kdr but also get 10 or more death kdr. And I agreed with this thread to make boss skill warning more noticeable.

I use war and it still gives me instakill, it is quite frustrating, I cannot run, it launches the attacks too fast and too far and on other occasions, I see the attack when I am lying on the floor.