PDA

View Full Version : Abraham Lincoln Items?:D

KingFu
06-08-2012, 05:18 PM
As you probably know..I'm excited for the movie [Abraham Lincoln the Vampire Hunter]. Since SL is getting Prometheus items, why not add some to DL for this film? Seems as good a time as any (releases June 22nd). Maybe Abe's famous hat (beard is optional:p), or his coat with a little bloody Axe around his shoulder? I think it'd be a cool little even to have...

ArtStar
06-08-2012, 08:09 PM
In the video with Cinco Barnes he mentions it, I bet we will see something for this in the future.

Deathpunch
06-09-2012, 08:40 PM
As you probably know..I'm excited for the movie [Abraham Lincoln the Vampire Hunter]. Since SL is getting Prometheus items, why not add some to DL for this film? Seems as good a time as any (releases June 22nd). Maybe Abe's famous hat (beard is optional:p), or his coat with a little bloody Axe around his shoulder? I think it'd be a cool little even to have...

SL is still waiting on theirs, and DL got the biomorph pack, but yeah, this would be great.

-----
Sent from my ICS-powered 3VO

Floating
06-11-2012, 02:07 PM
I would love that to happen but unfortunately I dont think it has any chances :$

YuNoEatBeaRs
06-12-2012, 02:52 AM
Maybe Abe's famous hat (beard is optional:p), or his coat with a little bloody Axe around his shoulder? I think it'd be a cool little even to have...

beard is optional?!??....... BEARD IS A MUST!!!!

dude it's the most awesome thing about Abraham Lincoln.

KillaSkillz
06-24-2012, 10:15 AM
SL is still waiting on promethus.. Maybe by the time the DVD releases :D

Abraham Lincoln vampire hunter would be an awesome opportunity for an event, STS needs to figure out the lead time that Apple Apps (happens every time, it's no surprise) needs to approve and add that into their scheduling. If they do that they could have stuff ready and waiting for the start dates instead of being weeks behind movie release.