PDA

View Full Version : Ult in maps

Kystone
09-27-2021, 03:45 PM
Can the cd be reduced to 0s from when you enter the map so we don’t have to wait for 10s to start charging ult, just a QOL of life thing. Very inconvenient when you’re just gonna get ult anyways

|Ares|
09-27-2021, 04:43 PM
+1, just actually let ult start charging soon as you join map and start hitting targets.

flashio
09-27-2021, 04:52 PM
Idk about CD down to 0 but maybe down to 5 seconds (idk if it would make much difference 0-5seconds), either way, agree with a reduction on the ulti CD.
+1 to allow ulti to charge the moment we enter the map as well.

Kelyx
09-28-2021, 02:00 AM
+1

Enviado desde mi SM-G781B mediante Tapatalk

|Ares|
09-28-2021, 05:56 PM
Or have a general look into the ultimate ability case where it's just possible to stack it up faster and not rely on procs from other items to build it up fast enough. Since in general tanks are heavily damaged as a class by the nerfs and the apparent "rogue nerf" happened as well I don't see the reason of why not lower the requirement of killed units/damage dealt to get the ults up. Cooldown in between using is fine but think of just building it up faster, would help.

BaronB
09-28-2021, 09:40 PM
+1

If pets are and skills are fully charged at the start of entering a map then why not the ulti as well seeing as it is just another skill with a much longer cool down after using it realiscly

1 <3

Stephencobear
09-28-2021, 11:40 PM
If timed runners don’t object, then I have no reason to

NUttynice
09-29-2021, 03:42 AM
- Whats the point of doing this before the LB season ends or asking for it as it would clearly impact maps?
- And why is this so suspicious that one guild is pushing for this? Hmmm?
- Sts has already given this HS guild certain fixed maps because they removed proc stacking during a LB season.

What more advantages do you need?

kevin11
09-29-2021, 04:05 AM
Why they want ulti early when they have 99% of timed maps ? I see here 3 people lb runners from the same team and the same guild desperate with this stupid idea just because they can't beat the time of a team with much less ms in tindirin xD

Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk

papas
09-29-2021, 04:08 AM
- Whats the point of doing this before the LB season ends or asking for it as it would clearly impact maps?
- Sts has already given this HS guild certain fixed maps because they removed proc stacking during a LB season.

What more advantages do you need?They need get jagged record. If not cd is like +50% more tries. Seems it's really important for HS to think this as boost on their attempt, cause lose record from team with really worse ms gears won't be good for their ego.

+1

Good luck
:)

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Voorge
09-29-2021, 04:18 AM

What more advantages do you need?

LoL cry

/11char

Voorge
09-29-2021, 04:20 AM
Why they want ulti early when they have 99% of timed maps ? I see here 3 people lb runners from the same team and the same guild desperate with this stupid idea just because they can't beat the time of a team with much less ms in tindirin xD

Another cry .-.

Voorge
09-29-2021, 04:22 AM
They need get jagged record. If not cd is like +50% more tries. Seems it's really important for HS to think this as boost on their attempt, cause lose record from team with really worse ms gears won't be good for their ego.

+1

Good luck
:)

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Hat-trick cry ._.

NUttynice
09-29-2021, 05:32 AM
Hat-trick cry ._.

Is that all your little 5year old brain can say "cry?"
How about using some maturity in this day and age and explain to everybody why your team wants an Ulti early when you own almost every map?
Its ironic, the only crying i see here is High Society timed team wanting an early ulti suddenly.
Id cry too if i had that gear that you possess and cannot beat people with 500ms. or beat them by (17ms) *chuckle*

Wheres that famous line you guys started using "you don't even compete on LB" And when people do compete on LB its straight to forum crying to Sts for more help.

Stormydragon
09-29-2021, 05:54 AM
+1 For better lifetime

Kystone
09-29-2021, 06:34 AM
Is that all your little 5year old brain can say "cry?"
How about using some maturity in this day and age and explain to everybody why your team wants an Ulti early when you own almost every map?
Its ironic, the only crying i see here is High Society timed team wanting an early ulti suddenly.
Id cry too if i had that gear that you possess and cannot beat people with 500ms. or beat them by (17ms) *chuckle*

Wheres that famous line you guys started using "you don't even compete on LB" And when people do compete on LB its straight to forum crying to Sts for more help.

If you’re with CU, then it obviously benefits both of us. Do u want to wait 10s in hauntlet every run, where the waiting usually lasts longer than the run? Or 10s in every upper elite u contest? This also doesn’t have anything to do with jagged, I just don’t want to wait 10s before every run

Kystone
09-29-2021, 06:39 AM

If u call a team with 55ms armor “much less ms” that’s your problem

GucciBang
09-29-2021, 07:26 AM
what I'm seeing is another desperate attempt to monopolize timed lb XD

PatD
09-29-2021, 07:36 AM
Would be a really nice compromise to have Ultimate ready at start of map, this and faster charging!!

It would right away make Warrior very useful to all in 2 last map of expansion if we could ulti reflection at start to counter suicide bomber!!

We would be call lifesaver!! (well i talk but i don't even know if ulti reflect work against suicide bomber loll)

PS: As for timed lb runner concern, if this is change at the start of season it should be fine? or else maybe deactivate this feature only in timed run?

NUttynice
09-29-2021, 07:38 AM
If u call a team with 55ms armor “much less ms” that’s your problem

You do realise you mentioned one item? Can you identify the rest of our teams main items please for everybody? And then tell us what your main ms set is? If you can't or don't want to then keep quiet with your meaningless comment, Mr Please sts sire! We Need Early Ulti. As far as I know we dont have over 520/530ms or who knows even more, like your team. So anything else you want to add ? Or You guys need 600ms next season or 700ms? + Early ulti also?

Kystone
09-29-2021, 07:41 AM
You do realise you mentioned one item? Can you identify the rest of our teams main items please for everybody? And then tell us what your main ms set is? If you can't or don't want to then keep quiet with your meaningless comment, Mr Please sts sire! We Need Early Ulti. As far as I know we dont have over 520/530ms or who knows even more, like your team. So anything else you want to add ? Or You guys need 600ms next season or 700ms? + Early ulti also?

Am I talking about early ult? I’m talking about making it have a 0s cooldown at the start of a map so we don’t have to wait, pls read

NUttynice
09-29-2021, 07:41 AM
PS: As for timed lb runner concern, if this is change at the start of season it should be fine? or else maybe deactivate this feature only in timed run?

I wouldnt mind having ultis removed from Timed either. Would make it more fun and challenging.

NUttynice
09-29-2021, 07:43 AM
Am I talking about early ult? I’m talking about making it have a 0s cooldown at the start of a map so we don’t have to wait, pls read

Actually you were talking to me about 55ms armor. Should learn to read yourself. Why not wait? its fine how it is. For all of us.

Kystone
09-29-2021, 07:45 AM
Actually you were talking to me about 55ms armor. Should learn to read yourself. Why not wait? its fine how it is. For all of us.

Actually I quoted kevin11, but ok pop off. Learn to read again?

NUttynice
09-29-2021, 07:48 AM
Actually I quoted kevin11, but ok pop off. Learn to read again?

Im the one with the armor.. Not Kevin. So talk to me if there is some problem about our gear? I mean you mentioning it. SO lets compare speeds..

Kystone
09-29-2021, 07:54 AM
Im the one with the armor.. Not Kevin. So talk to me if there is some problem about our gear? I mean you mentioning it. SO lets compare speeds..

And who asked again lol, no one had a problem until u started. Tell me why u want to wait 10s between runs?

NUttynice
09-29-2021, 08:01 AM
And who asked again lol, no one had a problem until u started. Tell me why u want to wait 10s between runs?

What do you mean who asked? Why did you mention it? What was the point of mentioning 55ms armor? That is what i am asking you? Dont run around the question now. What was the purpose?

And if you read the posts from your Team mates, They actually do ask for earlier ulti in some way? So what do yall want?

+1

If pets are and skills are fully charged at the start of entering a map then why not the ulti as well seeing as it is just another skill with a much longer cool down after using it realiscly

1 <3

Or have a general look into the ultimate ability case where it's just possible to stack it up faster and not rely on procs from other items to build it up fast enough. Since in general tanks are heavily damaged as a class by the nerfs and the apparent "rogue nerf" happened as well I don't see the reason of why not lower the requirement of killed units/damage dealt to get the ults up. Cooldown in between using is fine but think of just building it up faster, would help.

Voorge
09-29-2021, 08:05 AM
Don’t cry just be faster

Kystone
09-29-2021, 08:07 AM
What do you mean who asked? Why did you mention it? What was the point of mentioning 55ms armor? That is what i am asking you? Dont run around the question now. What was the purpose?

And if you read the posts from your Team mates, They actually do ask for earlier ulti in some way? So what do yall want?

Cause he said u have much less ms? Not hard to put 2 and 2 together. As for them, I don’t speak for them, this is my thread with what I want. You’re just dodging my question now

NUttynice
09-29-2021, 08:18 AM
Cause he said u have much less ms? Not hard to put 2 and 2 together. As for them, I don’t speak for them, this is my thread with what I want. You’re just dodging my question now

Because your question is dodgy? And your team mates response to it is dodgy?? Why the sudden need to change it? Mm doesn't jagged trail have many mobs at the start of the map? Hmm not hard to put 2 and 2 together to see what you guys want. To get speed ulti early for chance to beat the map. Otherwise this post wouldn't pop up suddenly after you guys grinded that map for almost 2 days.

Voorge
09-29-2021, 08:20 AM
Just beat other map to secure it

Kystone
09-29-2021, 08:23 AM
Because your question is dodgy? And your team mates response to it is dodgy?? Why the sudden need to change it? Mm doesn't jagged trail have many mobs at the start of the map? Hmm not hard to put 2 and 2 together to see what you guys want. To get speed ulti early for chance to beat the map. Otherwise this post wouldn't pop up suddenly after you guys grinded that map for almost 2 days.

We both know the sneak needed for it lol, why would we use speed ult

Oawaoebi
09-29-2021, 08:27 AM
When we enter the new maps now and everybody have insta ult ready ... It would not make much sense because wars will rush in terror blade and kill all insta in 1 ult. There would be no challenge in killing mobs at all. Nobody will need new gears. And we will receive another mob buff.

Perogol
09-29-2021, 08:31 AM
When we enter the new maps now and everybody have insta ult ready ... It would not make much sense because wars will rush in terror blade and kill all insta in 1 ult. There would be no challenge in killing mobs at all. Nobody will need new gears. And we will receive another mob buff.

u dont understand what he saying ,read again he not asking for instant ulti he asking for the cd before the ulti can charge when we enter map reduced .

Oawaoebi
09-29-2021, 08:37 AM
u dont understand what he saying ,read again he not asking for instant ulti he asking for the cd before the ulti can charge when we enter map reduced .

Dont worry I got that one. Cd reduce t 0 means you go in mobs and ult charges faster for elite timed runners it helps a lot but in normal maps it will be another game breaker and I think we had enough past 2 weeks. however my explanation is not good (bad english) neither its my thread so I just keep quiet before any1 is ranting against me.

Edit: Just wanted to tell my worries about that.

Rodrigo Maia
09-29-2021, 08:43 AM
Wait let's me understand u guys want a new skill not ult ? [emoji28]

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 9S usando o Tapatalk

Rodrigo Maia
09-29-2021, 08:53 AM
+1

1 <3This is the difference between skill and ultimate, if started charged this just a skill, i really want understand whyt u guys want with it. Im sure we have more things to fixed, That's not that important right now.

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 9S usando o Tapatalk

Perogol
09-29-2021, 09:07 AM
i dont see how can war rush in and kill all with 1 ult as u said,with the current al now its the mage and rogue that got the most kill and dealt more damage its more likely its them to have their ult charged full first not war.

trade
09-29-2021, 09:18 AM
Explanation for some idiots, who doesn't even related to speed runs, have 0 expierence about game in general and comming here with their useless commens:

Ultimates has 3 'steps':
1) charging it by killing or taking damage
2) using ultimate
3) cooldown of charge (can't charge for some time, i guess its 10sec)

So when you enter map, your ultimate starts with 3rd step, which doesnt makes any sence, because you have to stay 10sec and do nothing, just waiting when ultimate cd will be done. Just imagine you enter map and your juggernaut or arcane shield on cooldown and you have to wait 20/40 sec lmao, its same
I'm not about timed runs, but it would be just fine if i can charge my ultimate when i enter map without waiting. Also with new "BALANCE" it would be helpful at regular events (like haloween etc) for warriors to get their ultimates and not be useless at bosses

Can the cd be reduced to 0s, just a QOL of life thing.

Looks like you are talking about 2 different things tho, 1st you asking to remove cd of ultimates at all (which means that with some conditions you can have perma ulti) and 2nd you asking to remove cooldown only at start (but having cd for for next ultimates), try to be more clear to avoid dramas and attacks from scammer's team

Kystone
09-29-2021, 09:35 AM
Explanation for some idiots, who doesn't even related to speed runs, have 0 expierence about game in general and comming here with their useless commens:

Ultimates has 3 'steps':
1) charging it by killing or taking damage
2) using ultimate
3) cooldown of charge (can't charge for some time, i guess its 10sec)

So when you enter map, your ultimate starts with 3rd step, which doesnt makes any sence, because you have to stay 10sec and do nothing, just waiting when ultimate cd will be done. Just imagine you enter map and your juggernaut or arcane shield on cooldown and you have to wait 20/40 sec lmao, its same
I'm not about timed runs, but it would be just fine if i can charge my ultimate when i enter map without waiting. Also with new "BALANCE" it would be helpful at regular events (like haloween etc) for warriors to get their ultimates and not be useless at bosses

Looks like you are talking about 2 different things tho, 1st you asking to remove cd of ultimates at all (which means that with some conditions you can have perma ulti) and 2nd you asking to remove cooldown only at start (but having cd for for next ultimates), try to be more clear to avoid dramas and attacks from scammer's team

Yes, thanks for getting it

Nocturnus
09-29-2021, 09:38 AM
If I did not misunderstand, what you want is that the ulti begins to load when entering the map, or that it is already loaded when entering. If anyone has played expansion 71 since the beginning, which is when this system was implemented, they will remember it.
This used to work something like this, people waited at the door for the ulti to load and then they started to clean the map, in maps like infested and hydra, they were done in seconds, it was not really a good idea, people made a map meant to be hard in seconds, so Sts preferred to fix this as they said it wasn't how they wanted it to work.
I see a lot of old people here, so I don't see any innocent requests here.

Kystone
09-29-2021, 09:43 AM
If I did not misunderstand, what you want is that the ulti begins to load when entering the map, or that it is already loaded when entering. If anyone has played expansion 71 since the beginning, which is when this system was implemented, they will remember it.
This used to work something like this, people waited at the door for the ulti to load and then they started to clean the map, in maps like infested and hydra, they were done in seconds, it was not really a good idea, people made a map meant to be hard in seconds, so Sts preferred to fix this as they said it wasn't how they wanted it to work.

Not what I’m saying

trade
09-29-2021, 10:14 AM

You misunderstood, he doesnt wan't ultimate to autocharge without doing anything.

Try 2 different runs in some easy map, like kt4
1st run - you immideately go and kill 1st pack of mobs - getting ultimate charged at 0% (if your loading didn't took hour to enter map)
2nd run - you wait 10 sec at start and then go kill same pack of mobs - getting 50% ultimate charged (or more)
This difference happens because there is some time between u used ultimate and can charge it again (and when you enter map you have to wait that time before you can charge ultimate by killing); if I understood him correctly, he is requesting to remove that 10 sec waiting at start, and make it charge from 1st killed mob

Nocturnus
09-29-2021, 11:01 AM
You misunderstood, he doesnt wan't ultimate to autocharge without doing anything.

Try 2 different runs in some easy map, like kt4
1st run - you immideately go and kill 1st pack of mobs - getting ultimate charged at 0% (if your loading didn't took hour to enter map)
2nd run - you wait 10 sec at start and then go kill same pack of mobs - getting 50% ultimate charged (or more)
This difference happens because there is some time between u used ultimate and can charge it again (and when you enter map you have to wait that time before you can charge ultimate by killing); if I understood him correctly, he is requesting to remove that 10 sec waiting at start, and make it charge from 1st killed mob

Yes, I think I already understood better what you are asking for. that cd was added when the ultimate ones were fixed that time, at first they didn't have any kind of cd. I don't know exactly the reason for that, but there sure is.

Undershooting
09-29-2021, 11:38 AM
Zz it’s been like that since the start, I mean I doubt it matters now, if running timed, you can wait 10 seconds and rush the whole map through, ez solution.

Voorge
09-29-2021, 12:17 PM
Buddy its not always 5 runs. Sometimes it gets annoying from many tries, which is the reason of the thread

Encryptions
09-29-2021, 06:22 PM
I probably asked for this at 1 point. I would do nightmare runs for the quest and when I bomb rushed the map my ulti wouldn't charge so it wasn't ready in time for the boss fight.
If this suggestion is only suggesting to make it where you join a map and kill stuff that your ulti starts to charge instead of joining a map and it not charge after killing stuff then its fine to add. I do not see how this can benefit timed lb players other than the fact they can play maps faster without waiting 10 second intervals per remap.
Timed lb in an mmorpg game though... so many unfair advantages and bugs. I don't care for it anyways, it doesn't harm the game or affect people in any way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

|Ares|
10-01-2021, 05:18 AM

Now that we know this statement was completely irrelevant I would like developers to actually have a look into the ultimate and possibly fix the interval where we have to wait certain amount of time on the map before it starts charging.
Thank you

Kystone
10-01-2021, 09:39 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211001/05c7fbf7f843966c30447c1f8b838f54.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nexior
10-10-2021, 04:35 AM
Bump

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Pnems
10-10-2021, 09:18 AM
g

Envoyé de mon SM-A530F en utilisant Tapatalk

Kelyx
10-12-2021, 02:42 AM
Bump.

Enviado desde mi SM-G781B mediante Tapatalk

QuaseT
10-13-2021, 02:24 AM
Ult charging time needs to be adjusted for farming purposes in this case. People will start their ultimate cycle 10s earlier and might be able to use fast ultimates like meteor too often. As an example, I can use 1 meteor in kt4 while farming with 10s launch cd but 4 without. If you remove only the first launch cd at the very beginning I can still use it twice. Generally speaking, events will be easier and might be not balanced anymore without this cd if they don't increase the amount of mobs for a full ultimate charge.

Nexior
10-14-2021, 12:05 AM
Ult charging time needs to be adjusted for farming purposes in this case. People will start their ultimate cycle 10s earlier and might be able to use fast ultimates like meteor too often. As an example, I can use 1 meteor in kt4 while farming with 10s launch cd but 4 without. If you remove only the first launch cd at the very beginning I can still use it twice. Generally speaking, events will be easier and might be not balanced anymore without this cd if they don't increase the amount of mobs for a full ultimate charge.They can delete that delay and put more required mobs to kill to get ulti . Make more sense than waiting on start map 10sec. And balance still here for the events

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka