View Full Version : Nerf mauso 1-6

Luckycharmx
09-27-2021, 05:09 PM
As the title states. The map is below 20 levels from the cap. We should be able to run that map with legendary items.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trade
09-27-2021, 05:31 PM
You can run m1-2 with legendary lol, np
m5-6 should be lvl91 atm (if u are 81)

Happilyanonymous
09-27-2021, 05:33 PM
They actually buffed it not too long ago. Doubt they nerf it after making it harder already.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

PatD
09-27-2021, 08:01 PM
They didnt buff, mauso 5-6 are scaling, so like trade say its around l91 if u are 81, always 10 level higher than your lvl

Luckycharmx
09-27-2021, 08:18 PM
Hope they would reconsider making eb aegis work on maus again.

Stephencobear
09-27-2021, 11:03 PM
They didnt buff, mauso 5-6 are scaling, so like trade say its around l91 if u are 81, always 10 level higher than your lvl
+1
Out of thx

Also if u nerf maus then the ppl who legit got all apps there b4 that get the shaft, as it’s easier for lv 81 who already have it easier than those of us who did it before

Let the devs focus on wars class role rather than nerfing what isn’t a problem

Luckycharmx
09-27-2021, 11:07 PM
+1
Out of thx

Also if u nerf maus then the ppl who legit got all apps there b4 that get the shaft, as it’s easier for lv 81 who already have it easier than those of us who did it before

Let the devs focus on wars class role rather than this

Have you tried running solo in maus now? It was easy back then but if you’re a war trying to solo run m1-6 now, since there’s barely any players will run mauso nowadays even before the nerfing happened.I wont be surprise if you spend like 20-30 mins in m3 alone.

Stephencobear
09-27-2021, 11:39 PM
Have you tried running solo in maus now? It was easy back then but if you’re a war trying to solo run m1-6 now, since there’s barely any players will run mauso nowadays even before the nerfing happened.I wont be surprise if you spend like 20-30 mins in m3 alone.

I ran a lot of maus for quests to get to 81 as mage, and I felt the loss of proc stacking but I still was able to solo m5 or 6 slower
But i did get help easily for apps in m6 n skipped vor/corvis in m5 cuz no apps

However you are pointing out your experience as a war and I don’t doubt wars need a class fix

I struggle with what that might entail exactly

Luckycharmx
09-27-2021, 11:44 PM
I ran a lot of maus for quests to get to 81 as mage, and I felt the loss of proc stacking but I still was able to solo m5 or 6 slower
But i did get help easily for apps in m6 n skipped vor/corvis in m5 cuz no apps

However you are pointing out your experience as a war and I don’t doubt wars need a class fix

I struggle with what that might entail exactly

Its definitely hard to solo it as a war, infact people dont join me at m1-5, barely anyone would join in m6 if theres no aps. So yeah it sucks, its just a suggestion, whether they goin to do it or not its fine for me. Atleast i brought this one up. Even have atleast the eb aegis work in maus that would help wars alot. Specially on the witch that spawns that white wisp.

Stephencobear
09-28-2021, 12:00 AM
Its definitely hard to solo it as a war, infact people dont join me at m1-5, barely anyone would join in m6 if theres no aps. So yeah it sucks, its just a suggestion, whether they goin to do it or not its fine for me. Atleast i brought this one up. Even have atleast the eb aegis work in maus that would help wars alot. Specially on the witch that spawns that white wisp.

I don’t like the warrior prejudice & won’t leave a map for that reason
However I may glance at your primary stat & guild for a clue, but still not hating on a class like some are &
agree wars need some help atm

Empower taunts, enable more resistance (or grant more resistance) to insta death, add/allow resurrect skill, or pull for tanks

Just spitballing

Ps out of thx again ; P hit u latter

Pulaxgang
09-28-2021, 12:20 AM
Just like how people got the new aps before the buffs…yeah

Luckycharmx
09-28-2021, 12:30 AM
I don’t like the warrior prejudice & won’t leave a map for that reason
However I may glance at your primary stat & guild for a clue, but still not hating on a class like some are &
agree wars need some help atm

Empower taunts, enable more resistance (or grant more resistance) to insta death, add/allow resurrect skill, or pull for tanks

Just spitballing

Ps out of thx again ; P hit u latter

I dont know man. Hopefully the new weaps are worth it after all of this. Im sure theres other war players can relate to this, i do have a warrior friend that runs maus. Feel bad for him since his stats aren’t that good and other players tends to leave him after running a current mauso floor and creates a blind pt thus leaving him behind on the next floor. I get the point about teamwork but in lower levels its hard to find somebody would help you out specially if they’re doing something else or just flat out decline. This suggestion is not about trying to bring the proc stacking back but its more on making the old arc weaps useful on lower level maps.

PatD
09-28-2021, 08:25 AM
Ebon aegis lose 10% of its reflection every level after level 71, thus become useless in level 81+ content..

so!

for Mauso run, 2 simple trick

1- Kill witch before they spawn their orbs

2- Use reflection Ulti

Happilyanonymous
09-28-2021, 12:30 PM
Ask for a party on forums...ppl still running maus for aps. It's still one of my favorite maps

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

leohate123
09-30-2021, 12:52 PM
+1 to this. old maps should be easier to run with higher levels and new items.

-Rogue-
09-30-2021, 01:14 PM
+1 to this. old maps should be easier to run with higher levels and new items.

Still no new items :D