PDA

View Full Version : Bug? Ebon aegis can not reflect damage

nupakachik
09-29-2021, 02:50 AM
I checked some map with this weapon for warrior class . In festerfang map, Ebon aegis still worked quite well.
However, The weapon didn't work anymore in Heracleion map :confusion:
Is it bug ?

Ilove_Poopoo
09-29-2021, 02:58 AM
I checked some map with this weapon for warrior class . In festerfang map, Ebon aegis still worked quite well.
Is it bug ?Because Ebon reflection decays by 10% for every level above it.

Ebon Aegis reflects 2000% damage against lv71 content; Festerfang, 1000% against lv76 content; Vardan, and finally at lv81 it reflects 0%

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

jazzbloonist
09-29-2021, 03:18 AM
Is it bug ?Reflection% decays by 10% per level above 71.
The reflection damage deals 100% to mobs that are 71 and below. However as mobs scale above 71, e.g. 76, reflection damage deals only 50% of that at 71. And eventually 0% towards mobs that are scaled to 81. Working as intended i believe. Not a bug. Just that ebon aegis useless now. Same for the reflection of ebon dags and ebon staff.
It does not matter your level. U can stay at 71, but against 81+ mobs u will deal 0% dmg as reflection.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

nupakachik
09-29-2021, 03:54 AM
Reflection% decays by 10% per level above 71.
The reflection damage deals 100% to mobs that are 71 and below. However as mobs scale above 71, e.g. 76, reflection damage deals only 50% of that at 71. And eventually 0% towards mobs that are scaled to 81. Working as intended i believe. Not a bug. Just that ebon aegis useless now. Same for the reflection of ebon dags and ebon staff.
It does not matter your level. U can stay at 71, but against 81+ mobs u will deal 0% dmg as reflection.

Rip my weapon.
I tried to Ebon dagger to mob. The procs still deal damage to mob in Heracleion map. Don't think this blade would be useless now. Maybe still keep it in my char.

jazzbloonist
09-29-2021, 04:01 AM
Rip my weapon.
I tried to Ebon dagger to mob. The procs still deal damage to mob in Heracleion map. Don't think this blade would be useless now. Maybe still keep it in my char.It is useless now lol. The aura does so little damage its insignificant, the only good-ish thing about the proc is that 2x hp. But there is no instance where anybody would use ebon over dug at 81, especially now that proc stack doesnt work anymore like it used to, and that u would have to wait for the cooldown to finish before u can even proc it again, or proc any weapon at all. The cooldown is the same as dug dag, and dug dag proc is much stronger, why would u go for ebon dag at all lol.

Luckycharmx
09-29-2021, 04:21 AM
eb aegis don't also work in mausoleum anymore as well.

Analytical
09-29-2021, 05:14 AM
eb aegis don't also work in mausoleum anymore as well.

Maulsoleum is scaled to level 91 if I'm not mistaken. So it would definitely be 0.0000000% xd

Ilove_Poopoo
09-29-2021, 05:22 AM
Maulsoleum is scaled to level 91 if I'm not mistaken. So it would definitely be 0.0000000% xdThe scaling of Elite Mausoleum and 4-6 mobs is +10 your level. However, the mechanics of Ebon reflections are not dependent on mob scaling, but rather on the content zone level. Thats why Ebon still works as a lv76 with lv86 mobs.

Zoning there as an 81 would make Mausoleum a lv81 zone, rendering ebon ineffective.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

-Rogue-
09-29-2021, 07:13 AM
Maybe add some another proc for ebon aegis? lol... its like arc weap without any proc atm :D

Futumsh
09-29-2021, 08:48 AM
Closing, explained long ago. 10% falloff per content level over the level of the reflection being provided.