PDA

View Full Version : What is the best armor and guns?

Anecat
06-09-2012, 06:17 AM
I have platinum that i can spend and than i thought maybe plat isnt always the best.
Here are my characters:
Lvl15 operative
Lvl 25 operative
Lvl 10 operative
Lvl 15 engineer

For the characters above, what is the best armor and and, plat or credit?

akfury
06-09-2012, 09:51 PM
eng is always platinum

javier995
06-10-2012, 05:13 AM
Piece of cake.

Lvl15 operative: Premium plat set. Gun is measured by your play style, but thud gun works well and it gives you you're range ability.

Lvl 25 operative: Desert rat set (drops not plat). Duals would work well, but it also depends on your playstyle.

Lvl 10 operative: Premium plat set. Use the level 9 green rifle (I forget the name).
Lvl 15 engineer: I suggest you level it to 20, get plat set and a shield. Rifle would work well too. If you don't want to get it to 20, premium plat and a thud gun.

Now, If none of the ones that premium plat set is suggested are premium chars, just use regular plat set.

Zaonabiuibil
06-10-2012, 11:48 AM
Piece of cake.

Lvl15 operative: Premium plat set. Gun is measured by your play style, but thud gun works well and it gives you you're range ability.

Lvl 25 operative: Desert rat set (drops not plat). Duals would work well, but it also depends on your playstyle.

Lvl 10 operative: Premium plat set. Use the level 9 green rifle (I forget the name).
Lvl 15 engineer: I suggest you level it to 20, get plat set and a shield. Rifle would work well too. If you don't want to get it to 20, premium plat and a thud gun.

Now, If none of the ones that premium plat set is suggested are premium chars, just use regular plat set.

lv9 rifle: Limied Class II Boarding Gun.

I like for my lv10 a glacial holly-shield and a soldiers pirate cannon. Otherwise totally agree with above.