PDA

View Full Version : Endless loaging screen when login or move maps

Letsmixx
09-30-2021, 04:51 AM
Hey devs!Can u check please once more if everything is fine with AL?Im okaying any other games or im watching youtube and browsing on any other websites and apps,but after i join the game i have high ping if i play in a map with mobs,endless laoading screen when i try to join the game or changing maps.THe bar dont charge,it keeps telling me "Fetching news " for a few mins then it says that i got disconnected,I can provide a video somewhere if it s needed.

Letsmixx
09-30-2021, 05:26 AM
So only AL and forums wont loading .When i also play the game it sits at 99% when that bar charges to enter the game.

bakix
09-30-2021, 05:35 AM
Also have this problem since yesterday.
Sometimes i can enter to the game, but when i go to any map start’s endless loading. I restarted the game, deleted and downloaded, but I can’t enter.

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

Elichka
09-30-2021, 05:40 AM
Same issues, since yesterday morning. Everything else works fine except game and forums not loading or taking forever to load/remap all of a sudden. After a while when the loading fails and game crashes, I get the screen that the servers are updating? And right after that I receive a screen that my internet connection is not working (while it really is working and pretty well).

Letsmixx
09-30-2021, 05:56 AM
Well,hopefully is not our problem xD.Because as they said "Everything's fine on our end.

Letsmixx
09-30-2021, 07:19 AM
Vpn fixed the issues....