PDA

View Full Version : How I play xbox 360

Livemau
06-09-2012, 10:42 AM
sometime when im bored i put in MW3 although i dont get bored of pl often and mw3 often seems like a waste of time with the repeated games and same old spots
so what i do is i play search and destroy
and
s
c
r
o
l
l

d
o
w
n
i make wookie noises into my mic until im either completly muted or people start copying me and we sound like a bunch of wookies
try it sometime and join my clan named wook that im currently alone in for some odd reason
if you want my gamertag i can tell it to you but i wanna know who im giving it out to
also if u wanna talk to me give me your gamertag and we can have a discussion about PL or why you hate me or something like that :congratulatory:

Cahaun
06-09-2012, 11:05 AM
sometime when im bored i put in MW3 although i dont get bored of pl often and mw3 often seems like a waste of time with the repeated games and same old spots
so what i do is i play search and destroy
and
s
c
r
o
l
l

d
o
w
n
i make wookie noises into my mic until im either completly muted or people start copying me and we sound like a bunch of wookies
try it sometime and join my clan named wook that im currently alone in for some odd reason
if you want my gamertag i can tell it to you but i wanna know who im giving it out to
also if u wanna talk to me give me your gamertag and we can have a discussion about PL or why you hate me or something like that :congratulatory:
Lol I'm on PS3 but my gamertag will be Maud_dib1