PDA

View Full Version : Poll Dark Legends: What would you like to see from The Vampire Journal!

ArtStar
06-09-2012, 12:04 PM
As you know, I'm trying to kick start this Vampire Journal for us to play with in DL General, and I had some ideas for it :D
Out of these four choices pick which one you would like to see in the first post the most!
Thanks for voting!

1. Screen shots! By yours truly, if you haven't seen my screen shots check them out here. I have many more throughout the DL forums.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?55621-Feeding-times-are-happy-times&highlight=feeding+times

2. Dev entries! Vampire Journal entries by our amazingly talented developers! I will personally send some developers a letter regarding this thread, and hopefully we can get some kind of 'bonus' content from them.

3. Music! A new song from youtube uploaded to the first post to compliment the wonderful stories you guys share.

4. More story! If you are interested in seeing more story in the original post, I can do that too! Vote to see what happens to Starchild as she starts her new life as a vampire!

ArtStar
06-09-2012, 12:09 PM
grr the thread tools isn't showing the "create a poll option" help someone?

Airrie
06-10-2012, 09:43 PM
Whatever the results, I'd love to see more!

I'd have to vote for #4

Floating
06-11-2012, 12:17 AM
I vote for #3
It would be really fun XD

ArtStar
06-13-2012, 09:03 PM
I vote for #3
It would be really fun XD

Since I totally failed and couldn't make the actual poll, I think I'll just add all the options xD

Flowman
06-14-2012, 10:58 AM
I already said, Moonlight Sonata is perfect for haunting, dark stories...part of the story I wrote (and will not have to edit for drunken grammar) is based off of Jack the Ripper's intro in the game Shadow Man, which uses Moonlight Sonata. I can't help but think of his intro whenever I hear this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT7_IZPHHb0

ArtStar
06-14-2012, 11:42 AM
I already said, Moonlight Sonata is perfect for haunting, dark stories...part of the story I wrote (and will not have to edit for drunken grammar) is based off of Jack the Ripper's intro in the game Shadow Man, which uses Moonlight Sonata. I can't help but think of his intro whenever I hear this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT7_IZPHHb0

Ha ha I wasn't sure which song to open up with in my first edit of the OP. I LOVE this song. I've spent many nights laying on my floor after a hard day's party listening to this and just zoning out. I'll add it to the OP :P

You wrote a story? lol

Flowman
06-14-2012, 01:51 PM
Ha ha I wasn't sure which song to open up with in my first edit of the OP. I LOVE this song. I've spent many nights laying on my floor after a hard day's party listening to this and just zoning out. I'll add it to the OP :P

You wrote a story? lol

ya I told you yesterday I would when I came home from the bar.
I'll post it later.

edit - meant a story for your journal haha.
but I have actually written pretty in depth short stories, yes.

ArtStar
06-14-2012, 05:45 PM
ya I told you yesterday I would when I came home from the bar.
I'll post it later.

edit - meant a story for your journal haha.
but I have actually written pretty in depth short stories, yes.

Ohh I see, that's awesome :D

rinzler
06-14-2012, 08:42 PM
If you want me to add a poll for ya, PM me :)