PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Revelation is not Revelati0n (with a zero)

AbsolutePally
06-09-2012, 02:30 PM
Beware, lot of people joining this spoof guild. Poor judgement on behalf of a known forum person and I am not happy.
Revelation is the oldest standing pvp guild in PL. For someone to spoof a well known guild that exercises good morals and behavior is just wrong.
I will post a screen shot of the difference and I will not black out any names due to the fact that they knowingly engaged in this griefing of my guild.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/datboymitch/SC20120605-030902.png

This might be fun and games EXCEPT for the fact that a former guild member who got kicked, banned from guilds, blacklisted dishonorably helped to create this. He is in the pic and began harrassing a female member of Rev in and out of game. Derogatory sexist demeaning things via pm and texts/emails.

Paar
06-09-2012, 02:39 PM
I saw some of them walking around Balefort. I didn't think it was the real Rev Guild. This is very Immature and wrong.

Cahaun
06-09-2012, 02:43 PM
Just wow. That's unacceptable. Cyber bullying is something that requires immediate attention.
(Harassing people is not good)

AbsolutePally
06-09-2012, 03:31 PM
Thanks for the support. Hope something gets done.

Cahaun
06-09-2012, 03:34 PM
Have you contacted support yet? I know you probably already have, but I had to ask.

Otukura
06-09-2012, 03:35 PM
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/76414288/pics/revelati0n.PNG
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/76414288/pics/revelati0n2.PNG

:D

Imma mole.

Curses you Ely!

birdmasta
06-09-2012, 03:39 PM

Imma mole.

Curses you Ely!

lymphonic is otukra? and ahhh i asked Apollo y ciorawesa (a noob bear tht doesnt pvp) is in revelation... no reply... so he was a fake... man now there are 2 copy guilds of the pro pvp guilds... Unitys and Revalti0n

Otukura
06-09-2012, 03:51 PM
Only reason I posted it cuz it's getting renamed.

Swimmingstar
06-09-2012, 04:14 PM
It's hard to tell.

Elyseon
06-09-2012, 04:22 PM

Imma mole.

Curses you Ely!

Want a promotion?

Otukura
06-09-2012, 04:24 PM
Want a promotion?

You took too long.

Swimmingstar
06-09-2012, 04:26 PM
I thought Ely was in <Oh Yeah>

AbsolutePally
06-09-2012, 04:28 PM
Want a promotion?

I'm taking this very serious, and yiu seem to.think.it is funny. I've comtacted you via private message already. those will be forwarded to dev..

Elyseon
06-09-2012, 04:35 PM
Really? Cuz I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything :P

AbsolutePally
06-09-2012, 04:48 PM

So you didn't make the guild? With your plat? Under your alt?

Sryyoulose
06-09-2012, 04:52 PM
Wow, sad Ara always has been a bit of a jerk. (Understatement)

I respect Pvp guild off the got nothing on <Chicken Invasion> (Except for Unity Respect(Except for Adam cause he calls me his puppet))

Otukura
06-09-2012, 05:12 PM
Lol. Renamed to "Notrevelation"

Cowgirl
06-09-2012, 05:29 PM
As the saying goes, imitation is the highest form of flattery. However I don’t believe this is the case in this situation. Considering one of the people behind this was recently booted from rev, I believe this was done out of malice. It would be one thing if it were <Revelations> or <Revelation.>…But with the zero in place of the O Its virtually IMPOSSIBLE to tell the difference between the two.

Devs: Please do something about this imposter guild.

Elyseon
06-09-2012, 05:37 PM

So you didn't make the guild? With your plat? Under your alt?

Already told u the answer, thx for listening

Zeus
06-09-2012, 05:40 PM
Already told u the answer, thx for listening

I remember when we got pretty mad about the AoA guild fakes, just saying.

Elyseon
06-09-2012, 05:50 PM
I remember when we got pretty mad about the AoA guild fakes, just saying.

Well I actually answered the question he asked in a PM

But since u brought this up, I think this is a little different, for one when I talked to that guy I messaged him and he was trying to sell the guild as the real AoA

Also, that was when I reported people for everything

Zeus
06-09-2012, 06:53 PM
Well I actually answered the question he asked in a PM

But since u brought this up, I think this is a little different, for one when I talked to that guy I messaged him and he was trying to sell the guild as the real AoA

Also, that was when I reported people for everything

It doesn't matter, people got confused, therefore it was hard to tell the difference. Making a fake copy of a name is copying and trying to get people to believe it is the real thing, joke or no joke.

Elyseon
06-09-2012, 06:59 PM
Well obviously the point was to make the name revelation, nobody denied that, but was the guy who made it making the name revelation a legitimate guild name or making it solely to spite the better know guild?
Anyways I wasn't informed of any wrong reflection from this guild

TANKKAAR
06-09-2012, 07:57 PM
Lol... I figured something was up when I first saw all these noobs in rev. I remember thinking "wow, they have really lowered the standards since I left.....hahahaha" im glad they fixed this and I hope the people responsible are delt with accordingly :beaten:

AbsolutePally
06-09-2012, 08:26 PM
Well obviously the point was to make the name revelation, nobody denied that, but was the guy who made it making the name revelation a legitimate guild name or making it solely to spite the better know guild?
Anyways I wasn't informed of any wrong reflection from this guild

Either way POOR JUDGMENT. Yiu should know better as a former aoa and forum frequenter. I'm holding you directly responsible. Rev is well known established guild. Very disrespectful.

Whirlzap
06-09-2012, 09:05 PM
Okay, you known what he did.
I think Mitch is stressing an excessive amount for this little joke.
We all know you are the leader of Revelation and that you're extremely mad at him for this, but it's not like he made a scamming profit out of your guild.
Just a little joke, we all know it was intended to be that way.
I suppose you could say I wouldn't know about any of this, since the idea of active-ness and quality of members in a guild has completely escaped my grasp.
Now let's quit bashing on him.
Seems very very biased knowing that only prominent members of Revelation are posting on this thread to bash on him, while no one else really is.
Heh.

Dragonrider023
06-09-2012, 09:11 PM
I saw some of them walking around Balefort. I didn't think it was the real Rev Guild. This is very Immature and wrong.

Agreed they should not copy other guild because they are banned or kicked. don't blame them, blame urself

Whirlzap
06-09-2012, 09:12 PM
Agreed they should not copy other guild because they are banned or kicked. don't blame them, blame urself

I don't believe Ely was in Revelation, rather Trickiest was?

Fill me up on some info. here.

Elyseon
06-09-2012, 09:22 PM
lol tbh I think it's rather funny this was thread-worthy
Nothing even threatened ur guild in any way

Glad
06-09-2012, 09:27 PM
lol tbh I think it's rather funny this was thread-worthy
Nothing even threatened ur guild in any way

Stop being so immature and grow up.

Elyseon
06-09-2012, 09:32 PM
LOL
I agree you kids should grow up and stop worrying about this

Phoenixking
06-09-2012, 09:58 PM
I can easily tell the difference between the 0 and o and did anything and happened to your guild? :o

AbsolutePally
06-09-2012, 10:06 PM
So since no scam was committed it's ok? I posted this as a Public warning and not everyone reads the forums to reduce a potential scam situation. Everything you said Whirlz is meaningless. And about others not posting? I am the guild leader it is my responsibility to post and sort this.out. My membes know this, just because they didn't post does not mean they didn't read. As most rev members frequent forums.
Eky told me he sold this guild to some lvl 20 bird twink (didn't disclose a name) but made 350k off it. He should know better. Would you make a tier 3 spoof guild for someone then sell it? Suspicious no. especially not knowing or even.inquiring about the situation?
Seems like u are ok w people calling a girl names like sIut and b!!tch. If you don't know then dont part take. Goes for whirlz n ely. He aided in this.

Glad
06-09-2012, 10:06 PM
LOL

I'm not worried at all. Grow up? Who's the one acting like a nine year old creating guilds that are already taken and replacing letters with a different one along with a baby who got booted from Revelation and a jerk of a bear? Who? That's right you three. Arat, Trickiest and your childish self.

Cowgirl
06-09-2012, 10:14 PM
I can easily tell the difference between the 0 and o and did anything and happened to your guild? :o

In game on a small mobile device it is nearly impossible to tell the difference...

Phoenixking
06-09-2012, 10:22 PM
In game on a small mobile device it is nearly impossible to tell the difference...
I still can, tried on my iPhone O.o

Whirlzap
06-09-2012, 10:27 PM
So since no scam was committed it's ok? I posted this as a public warning and not everyone reads the forums to reduce a potential scam situation. Everything you said Whirlz is meaningless. And about others not posting? I am the guild leader it is my responsibility to post and sort this.out. My membes know this, just because they didn't post does not mean they didn't read. As most rev members frequent forums.
Eky told me he sold this guild to some lvl 20 bird twink (didn't disclose a name) but made 350k off it. He should know better. Would you make a tier 3 spoof guild for someone then sell it? Suspicious no. especially not knowing or even.inquiring about the situation?
Seems like u are ok w people calling a girl names like sIut and b!!tch. If you don't know then dont part take. Goes for whirlz n ely. He aided in this.

Lot of errors there, DTF.
Mind calming down a bit and telling me what actually went on?
No one who is not directly involved with Revelation or this spoof guild actually understands what went on.
Give me a clear summary, so I can find some judgement.
And why even bother posting this thread, if you just said that not everyone reads the forums?
I'm not understanding the part of calling a girl those names either.
If it's just a select few people, deal with THEM.
Some people might have just joined the spoof guild, thinking it was Revelation or just thinking it was a guild without even knowing the original Revelation.
Can't exactly blame them, right?
Until you give me some details, I'm not really taking all this bashing against random players because of a guild spoof.
Want to know why?
I don't know WHO did what yet at all.
And I bet no one else really knows either.
Explain more in your original post. Maybe I'll understand who is held responsible for all this.

And in the end, it's just a game.
I've learned this in many ways.
Losing immense amounts of gold, getting scammed, etc
A lot adds up to what I'm seeing on this thread right now and what I'm saying right now.

If you find my post meaningless, I find your post meaningless as well.
Fair trade, eh?
I have respect for you. I don't know if you have respect for me.
Respect given is respect received.

KingFu
06-09-2012, 10:32 PM

Side by side, you can notice, however you need to really look if they're not right next to each other...

Whirlzap
06-09-2012, 10:42 PM
I'm not worried at all. Grow up? Who's the one acting like a nine year old creating guilds that are already taken and replacing letters with a different one along with a baby who got booted from Revelation and a jerk of a bear? Who? That's right you three. Arat, Trickiest and your childish self.

Mind telling us who you are in game?
I'll just refer to you as the random new kid who just joined the forums until you give us an accurate IGN of yours.
I wanna know who I'm debating with beforehand okay.

KingFu
06-09-2012, 10:45 PM
Mind telling us who you are in game?
I'll just refer to you as the random new kid who just joined the forums until you give us an accurate IGN of yours.
I wanna know who I'm debating with beforehand okay.

His posts were directed towards Ely. I don't know why you have to try to contradict, and/or argue with everyone that doesn't side with you....

Whirlzap
06-09-2012, 10:47 PM
I know it was against Ely.
Just trying to see who he is.
Not too fond of random people adding a flamebait post.

TANKKAAR
06-09-2012, 10:49 PM

I think your giving the average populace of PL to much credit -_- you should never underestimate the power of human stupidity.

Whirlzap
06-09-2012, 10:51 PM
I didn't even know zeros were possible for a guild name.

hmm

Gives me an idea.

Elyseon
06-09-2012, 11:01 PM
I think your giving the average populace of PL to much credit -_- you should never underestimate the power of human stupidity.

Lolz

Oh and also since we bringing the PM's into this, i clearly told you I only upgraded the guild, I assume the guy was rich and probably bought it for 250k gold (guild charter price) not from me thx for reading my messages so well

I'll talk for you- 'poor choice either way'

Good for you, guess who's ahead 350k

AbsolutePally
06-09-2012, 11:14 PM
Lot of errors there, DTF.
Mind calming down a bit and telling me what actually went on?
No one who is not directly involved with Revelation or this spoof guild actually understands what went on.
Give me a clear summary, so I can find some judgement.
And why even bother posting this thread, if you just said that not everyone reads the forums?
I'm not understanding the part of calling a girl those names either.
If it's just a select few people, deal with THEM.
Some people might have just joined the spoof guild, thinking it was Revelation or just thinking it was a guild without even knowing the original Revelation.
Can't exactly blame them, right?
Until you give me some details, I'm not really taking all this bashing against random players because of a guild spoof.
Want to know why?
I don't know WHO did what yet at all.
And I bet no one else really knows either.
Explain more in your original post. Maybe I'll understand who is held responsible for all this.

And in the end, it's just a game.
I've learned this in many ways.
Losing immense amounts of gold, getting scammed, etc
A lot adds up to what I'm seeing on this thread right now and what I'm saying right now.

If you find my post meaningless, I find your post meaningless as well.
Fair trade, eh?
I have respect for you. I don't know if you have respect for me.
Respect given is respect received.

Bringing up my errors in typing? Real mature. I'm at work I work 2 jobs seven days a week run a guild and have.a family. So don't cast.judgment on my errors in typing messages. Did it on break while doing several other things.
Now I don't know why you involved yourself, yiu aren't anybody. No leader no title not a dev. It is not your call or responsibikty to sort this out or have me explain anything to you kike your somebodies superior. Your judgments mean nothing and noone asked for them either.
My suggestion would be to to use that big brain of yours and read. If my post isn't perfectly clear to you I don't care it was not made for you specifically. The title is a warning, the proof is there. I spoke to elyseon and he admitted his part.

AbsolutePally
06-09-2012, 11:18 PM
It isnt funny, they arent my friends, and I don't like it. Clear and simple. Not a joke not for fun. Meant to grieve me and my guild, as a.mockery. Against tos.

Blind
06-10-2012, 12:57 AM
His ign is Gladiator - member of Revelation and one of the best bears in the game.

and in this case, Whirlz, u r the random guy who is getting invloved in something that does not concern u. It's just a warning from our GM to others that this is not our guild.

and btw keep it simple, smart posts just consume your own time and give a headache to the rest. Just say clear what your problem is and that's all.

Whirlzap
06-10-2012, 02:06 AM
Bringing up my errors in typing? Real mature. I'm at work I work 2 jobs seven days a week run a guild and have.a family. So don't cast.judgment on my errors in typing messages. Did it on break while doing several other things.
Now I don't know why you involved yourself, yiu aren't anybody. No leader no title not a dev. It is not your call or responsibikty to sort this out or have me explain anything to you kike your somebodies superior. Your judgments mean nothing and noone asked for them either.
My suggestion would be to to use that big brain of yours and read. If my post isn't perfectly clear to you I don't care it was not made for you specifically. The title is a warning, the proof is there. I spoke to elyseon and he admitted his part.

I'm not sure you understand what I mean to do.

Let me be free in expressing my opinion.
I'm here to calm things down.
We already know Ely did something that was bad, just quit continuously bashing on him.
What I want you to know is I'm not saying you did anything bad.
I completely agree with the point that whatever Ely did was inappropriate and I would also be mad if I were in your position as a guild leader.
But like I said, just chill.

And as a message to anyone else.
Don't get me wrong.
If you want anything to do with me or don't like my ways, bring it to me.
I'm not afraid to argue with you AT ALL.
Bring it. Because I am ready.

Zeus
06-10-2012, 02:11 AM

Each and every forum user has the right to post their thoughts on their thread, so long as its within the ToS.

Anyways, the issue is dealt with, so this thread is no longer needed.

Whirlz, if you do not know a situation fully, and I mean from both sides, don't start telling who's right and who's wrong.

Whirlzap
06-10-2012, 02:18 AM
I've just received a PM from Mitch explaining the situation.
I know this "person" has been dealt with, but I still want to put some defense to Elyseon.
I still don't understand exactly what he did besides making Revelati0n to get you all so mad at him.
Any thoughts?

Zeus
06-10-2012, 02:28 AM
I've just received a PM from Mitch explaining the situation.
I know this "person" has been dealt with, but I still want to put some defense to Elyseon.
I still don't understand exactly what he did besides making Revelati0n to get you all so mad at him.
Any thoughts?

Selling the guild to an ex Rev member.

Whirlzap
06-10-2012, 02:35 AM
He what?
Did he know it was an Ex Rev Member and why he was booted?

Chang Yeo
06-10-2012, 02:44 AM
Someone copied name?
That's horrible. Even though I get mixed up with revelation and revolution. Revelati0n is even harder to distinguish.

AbsolutePally
06-10-2012, 03:06 AM
He what?

Why make and sell a guild that so obviously and closely resembles a well known guild. My sig is all over the forums, revs well known as am I and my members. Even if he didn't know the background story, which who should? I keep that stuff within the guild as a courtesy to a former member that clearly does not deserve that gesture. Next time should I make a post that someone was harrassing a female sexually and verbally? No. I gave him fair warning and he persisted and Ely simply aided in his further stupidity.
He sold it for 350k obviously he has the plat to make a guild and the other guy didn't. why get involved? YES THAT IS TAKEN PERSONALLY. As it should be. How much does it cost to make a guild? Does 350k cover that expense? Did he profit from the defamation and mockery/grieving of my guild? There lies the answer.

NECROREAPER
06-10-2012, 03:37 AM
Aaaaaanyway

I hope you got your issue sorted out Absolute.

How about we all go back to enjoying this game now

Elyseon
06-10-2012, 07:04 AM
He what?

Why make and sell a guild that so obviously and closely resembles a well known guild. My sig is all over the forums, revs well known as am I and my members. Even if he didn't know the background story, which who should? I keep that stuff within the guild as a courtesy to a former member that clearly does not deserve that gesture. Next time should I make a post that someone was harrassing a female sexually and verbally? No. I gave him fair warning and he persisted and Ely simply aided in his further stupidity.
He sold it for 350k obviously he has the plat to make a guild and the other guy didn't. why get involved? YES THAT IS TAKEN PERSONALLY. As it should be. How much does it cost to make a guild? Does 350k cover that expense? Did he profit from the defamation and mockery/grieving of my guild? There lies the answer.

Just thought I'd clear this up for the 4th time, I didn't make the guild

Also I don't even see how you see any relation between some random person verbally abusing people in your guild

Also should we be calling out Revelation member in the guild Unitys, grieving unity? Since it's Sooooo offensive you shouldn't dare let your members take part in it

While I had absolutely no relation with the guild, it would have existed whether I upgraded it or not

tarlan
06-10-2012, 09:02 AM
Omgzorz, GUYZ! This is absolutely awful kthx let's find the average level range of all of these... Verbally abusive jerks, ex-revelation member outlaw persons, dangerous, immature little 9 year-old war criminals that so obviously account for every single member:

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g341/dynastu/df1c9eb0.jpg
http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g341/dynastu/d6aabedb.jpg
http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g341/dynastu/8c36cc17.jpg
http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g341/dynastu/0583eec7.jpg
http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g341/dynastu/8cd7783a.jpg
http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g341/dynastu/f673a5ab.jpg
http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g341/dynastu/daa430e5.jpg
http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g341/dynastu/cf4ce07a.jpg
http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g341/dynastu/9d3a7cc7.jpg
http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g341/dynastu/6a5a4f48.jpg

It's BAD--I know. They're all dangerous war criminals, and if you make them mad, they'll sick you in pvp. Beware.:mask:

These people. They must be dealt with... Accordingly...

(hang em all!)

Otukura
06-10-2012, 12:43 PM
(hang em all!)

y u want to hang yourself?

Whirlzap
06-10-2012, 12:49 PM
Level 12 Wicked Vegeta.

Hmm.
requires over 0,009!

NECROREAPER
06-10-2012, 01:38 PM
Level 12 Wicked Vegeta.

Hmm.
requires over 0,009!

So..... 10?

Otukura
06-10-2012, 01:39 PM
So..... 10?

I don't know where Whirlz lives, but if it's in Europe "," can be like our ".".

Mothwing
06-10-2012, 02:01 PM
I think any mature player that know's how good of a guild the real Revelation is, could tell the difference. Simply looking at the members on that list is self-explanatory. I must agree with Absolute on this one, I think anybody trying to imitate a successful guild should get a clue. Most of them are just butt-hurt at not being in the real one. Besides, what does it accomplish? If anything, it makes yourself look very stupid and immature.

Glad
06-10-2012, 02:07 PM
I think any mature player that know's how good of a guild the real Revelation is, could tell the difference. Simply looking at the members on that list is self-explanatory. I must agree with Absolute on this one, I think anybody trying to imitate a successful guild should get a clue. Most of them are just butt-hurt at not being in the real one. Besides, what does it accomplish? If anything, it makes yourself look very stupid and immature.

Nuff said.

AbsolutePally
06-10-2012, 03:43 PM
This is now in the hands of support.

Elyseon
06-10-2012, 04:14 PM
What isn't?

But yeh sry that I haven't had much time to reply, this is a very busy weekend for me

Itrickftw
06-11-2012, 02:16 AM
I'm famous!

Everyone'sFavMage
06-11-2012, 02:28 AM
Bringing up my errors in typing? Real mature. I'm at work, I work TWO jobs seven days a week, run a guild and have A family. So don't cast judgement on my errors in typing messages. I did it on My break while doing several other things.
Now I don't know why you involved yourself, You aren't anybody. No leader, no title, not a developer. It is not your call or Responsibility to sort this out or have me explain anything to you Like you're somebodies superior. Your judgments mean nothing and No one asked for them either.
My suggestion would be to ERASE THIS TO (LOL) use that big brain of yours and read. If my post isn't perfectly clear to you I don't care, it was not made for you specifically. The title is a warning, the proof is there. I spoke to Elyseon and he admitted his part.
Hope this helps :) <333333
Oh and btw don't you think this a just a tad derogatory against whirlzap? It seems as though he is just trying to help and you made some pretty hateful comments there.

Petrichor
06-12-2012, 05:35 PM
LOL

Ouch. :heart-borken: i'm a part of rev too.

bottom line: want to be in rev? schedule a try out. kthanksbaii <3

Glad
06-12-2012, 05:51 PM
Hi Chloe!

Buddyf97
06-12-2012, 06:55 PM
If only a few members of the community would gain some maturity... Then we won't have issues such as this. I can learn to love almost anyone, but there are a few that will remain nameless but it's kinda obvious...

Elyseon
06-12-2012, 07:22 PM
I hate life as well, except for mine

Petrichor
06-12-2012, 07:55 PM
Hi Chloe!

kevinnnn :love_heart:

Glad
06-12-2012, 08:16 PM
I'm bored in PL :/

AbsolutePally
06-12-2012, 09:52 PM

Join notrevelation !

Petrichor
06-12-2012, 09:56 PM

miss you too :) bahahaha

Everyone'sFavMage
06-13-2012, 01:56 AM
Miss me Hun? Please miss me? :( :( :( :(

<333333

Itrickftw
06-16-2012, 09:12 AM
And meh <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Zeus
06-16-2012, 07:17 PM
^^

I feel like Suite Life of Zach and Cody has made a reappearance.

Overkillzzz
06-17-2012, 12:27 AM
There is another kind of revealion guild called <NotRevelation>

Nvm its already been said

GALiXENTOR
06-18-2012, 12:12 PM
nevermind.

OvigorothO
06-18-2012, 12:42 PM
Not sure if anyone has noticed but while in PL the zero character looks exactly like a lowercase "o" in text, in SL it looks like an actual zero ( 0 )

Kanitall
06-19-2012, 03:28 PM
Revelation is the oldest standing pvp guild in PL.

False.

OvigorothO
06-22-2012, 10:50 AM
False.

http://img.tapatalk.com/ae8dd064-94e5-7e8f.jpg

Elyseon
06-22-2012, 11:05 AM
Hey it's this thread ;D

Revelation is the oldest standing pvp guild in PL.

False.

Kinda funny how rev members all rage about this when some of them join a fake unity

Glad to see their solid stance on this issue

Gaunab
06-22-2012, 11:18 AM
Kinda funny how rev members all rage about this when some of them join a fake unity

False.

And no, I'm not in some fake Unity. :p

Critical point in this was that at least one former member of Revelation was involved, who got himself a very disgraceful boot.
At least I think it is...

Well, it's sorted out now, so we all can move on. ;)

tarlan
06-22-2012, 01:16 PM
Well, it's sorted out now, so we all can move on. ;)

False!

i hold gudge forevers.

Just kidding :D

Elyseon
06-22-2012, 06:38 PM
Kinda funny how rev members rage about this when some of them join a fake unity

Glad to see their solid stance on this issue
Fixed :D