PDA

View Full Version : Drop Sytem...

Onaraasider
06-09-2012, 08:02 PM
i like the drops are actually "drops",but it sometimes isnt so good. A few times i kill the boss and he drops a pink and the portal is right under me but then it makes me leave when i am standing right over the pink.Please fix, it is sad not getting my drops.

YuNoEatBeaRs
06-10-2012, 04:48 AM
although that hasn't happened to me so far with pinks (thank god) but it IS annoying when u figure u missed something and the game just pops that message, i wish they would change the circle thingy to a gate or a door that appears at the end of the mission map.

as of now, i think u can move still while the message up (if u move u'll see the camera moving in the background), not sure if you'd be able to pick up stuff or not but worth a try.

Floating
06-11-2012, 11:43 PM
Happened to me 3-4 times.... You dont know how losing 20k cause of a circle is -.- I just wanna through something to the person who thought of the circle -.-

Carapace
06-12-2012, 05:57 PM
That is definitely unfortunate. In the future we may investigate a different way of handling this but in the meantime you can move off of the circle before the timer completes and then collect your rewards.

Onaraasider
06-12-2012, 06:11 PM
That is definitely unfortunate. In the future we may investigate a different way of handling this but in the meantime you can move off of the circle before the timer completes and then collect your rewards.

Thanks for checking on this, but what i mean is that the bar loads so fast even when u move it still loads and makes you leave and the only way to cancel it is to attack(found that out later)