PDA

View Full Version : Automating the rotate and raise furniture features. Cuz it gets pretty annoying align

Ilove_Poopoo
10-02-2021, 08:55 AM
Title got sliced: Automate the rotate and raise furniture features. Cuz it gets annoying alinging stuff up.

It gets pretty annoying positioning furniture since they can be slightly crooked and takes several attempts to get them in a perfectly perpendicular, diagonal or parallel orientation. Not to mention that it gets more annoying when you wanna have several of the same artwork yet hard to maintain symmetry.

I suggest to add a auto-rotate feature with 45 degree intervals in the yaw, pitch and roll orientations. Or if possible, we chuck in how much degrees we want it to be, and the game does it for us i.e. Wall furniture - *inputs 26 degrees in the yaw orientation - and the game will rotate it for you.

Same for the raise feature, assuming that there are 50 different plots that a furniture can be moved in the y-axis, let us automate that aswell i.e. weapon holder - *raise to 25 - game raises the furniture to y-axis = 25 or smth like that. Ty

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Stormydragon
10-02-2021, 10:14 AM
+11111111

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk