PDA

View Full Version : Exodus

Paar
06-09-2012, 11:35 PM
Exodus has Arrived!

Let me introduce myself, Im Paar. I am an active Pocket Legends Player, who enjoys the game and mostly everything in it! I created this guild to be a PvP, PvE, Carefree Oriented Guild.

Goal: To create a group of individuals who love playing Pocket Legends. We want to help and train the new players of PL players. Learn about PvP tactics, PvE Tactics and to be great within the land of Alterra, help each other achieve our individual goals in game, and most important.. HAVE FUN!

Rules:

1. Treat all Guild members with respect.

We want all our members to feel respected and equal within the Guild. Everyone is treated equal no matter the rank.

2. Do not Violate the ToS.

Self Explanitory.

3. No Profanity.

When you use profanity is shows disrespect towards others and yourself. We want everyone to use kind language and a Good attitude.

4. No Rushing.

As this is also a PvP oriented guild, Rushing is Prohibited. We want a good name throughout the PvP world, and not to be known as rushers.

5. Have Fun!

We are not wanting to be known as that Dramatic Guild that is boring! Or the one that fights all the time! We want everyone to enjoy the game as it was meant to be! :)

Questions:

Do you have a Tier 3?
We are currently working on the situation.

Are you a Active guild?
I am on daily, I am still recruiting it is a brand new guild. I am hoping to recruit active players.

Any Requirements?

Yes a Couple!

1. Must be Active! Means to be on atleast 1hr- 2hrs a day.

That's it! :D

Exodus is Currently Recruiting! :)

Guild Master- Tonylama

Private Message me In game or Reply on this thread to be recruited! All applicants will be questioned throughly! As we want Friendly, Active members.

Happy Gaming ^_^

Paar
06-09-2012, 11:57 PM
Guild Announcements!

Stevenmc
06-10-2012, 12:00 AM
What's your ign? And are there guild requirements?

Paar
06-10-2012, 12:02 AM
Requirements are posted. Ign is Tonylama