slots were rerolled
Personally I have 105% reroll due to gear and passive so I
have not gotten a single house slot kit and over 40 5 furniture
Inventory kit

Is this intended? Because house slot kits worth much more
and is counter intuitive for them to reroll into something worthless

Ilove_Poopoo
10-03-2021, 12:41 PM
I noticed all house slots(1 or 2) dropped from the event were obtained when no reroll happens, while most 5 furniture inventory slots were rerolledRe-rolling into furnishing kits have nothing to do with the system re-rolling worthless loot. Its clear that house kits have lower drop rates.

Personally I have 105% reroll due to gear and passive so I have not gotten a single house slot kit and over 40 5 furniture Inventory kitThe amount of %re-roll you have doesn't affect you into getting more house kits. It's just the frequency of a re-roll to occur.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Irg
10-03-2021, 12:57 PM
Re-rolling into furnishing kits have nothing to do with the system re-rolling worthless loot. Its clear that house kits have lower drop rates.

The amount of %re-roll you have doesn't affect you into getting more house kits. It's just the frequency of a re-roll to occur.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

I have no clear evidence but its very suspicious for me to see
all house kits dropped was no reroll and most furniture inventory
kits were the result of a reroll

Futumsh
10-03-2021, 02:02 PM
How loot reroll / luck works has been well described elsewhere on the forums. You can determine for yourself based on that whether you should go with or without luck for whatever you're trying to get.