PDA

View Full Version : Forest Haven # of enemies left glitch

Bilaxman
06-10-2012, 02:44 PM
Hello everyone! I was doing a few runs in the very first forest haven map ("1: Road to Forest Haven") and in a few games that I have joined, there are no enemies to be seen yet at the bottom of my screen it says there are 9 left. I've circled the map a few times and I don't see any enemies around....

- I'm on an iPhone 4 / 4s (I use both; I haven't tried on google chrome yet)
- It has always happened when i join a game (through the go to button in the quest list)

Thanks! :)

Plaguemaw
06-10-2012, 02:51 PM
I found this bug a while back.

It appears to happen when someone 1 hits silknight before she can raise the zombies in the first open area

Sent from my SPH-M930BST using Tapatalk 2

Skeletonlord
06-10-2012, 03:10 PM
Could you go into a little more depth? I am sorry, I cannot help you because I have never heard of this issue. I went to kill "siknight" before the zombies spawned, and it still came out with all dead?

Mothwing
06-10-2012, 03:12 PM
I killed Silknight as well once, instead, the boss didn't spawn, or the remaining enemies. It was super weird lol.

JaytB
06-10-2012, 05:14 PM
I found this bug a while back.

It appears to happen when someone 1 hits silknight before she can raise the zombies in the first open area

Sent from my SPH-M930BST using Tapatalk 2

^^ This is correct :)

Seems like a bug when you kill good ol' silky too quick (she isn't supposed to be killed, but a high lvl toon can easily kill her before she disappears).

FluffNStuff
06-10-2012, 05:48 PM
Note, this is a very important bug. I created a new twink for pvp and it dropped me into one of these for my first level. This would be a very bad way to welcome new players to the game, having them running around trying to kill 'nothing'.

Bilaxman
06-10-2012, 06:52 PM
Note, this is a very important bug. I created a new twink for pvp and it dropped me into one of these for my first level. This would be a very bad way to welcome new players to the game, having them running around trying to kill 'nothing'.

That is my concern as well. I've been in multiple games today in which there were "9 enemies left" and people were asking what to do. This is especially bad since it's the VERY FIRST level. I hope there can be a fix to this soon :)

Cahaun
06-10-2012, 07:19 PM
Or we can just have the old Forest Haven back :o
Problem solved

Samhayne
06-12-2012, 12:33 PM
Thanks guys for the head's up on this issue. I've passed it along to the team to look into.