PDA

View Full Version : We <3 Ark!!

ToPBoY
06-10-2012, 02:50 PM
Just thought id take a moment to show some appreciation to Ihavenokills aka ark! And I'm not the only one! Feel the love!

ToPBoY
06-10-2012, 02:56 PM
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/6046/arklove.jpg

If you look at the circle you can see ark, getting swamped by her adoring fans! We love you ihavenokills aka ark <3

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/4957/20120610203955.jpg

Cephei
06-10-2012, 03:02 PM
Yeah we love her!!!! <3 ark <3

Ihavenokills
06-10-2012, 04:35 PM
i'm not ark

ToPBoY
06-10-2012, 04:52 PM
Speak of the devil, ARKY baby <3

Ihavenokills
06-10-2012, 04:54 PM
Speak of the devil, ARKY baby <3

topboy can you please just stop? its starting to get annoying. nothing funny about it.

ToPBoY
06-10-2012, 04:55 PM
Awww don't be like that Arky...

Ihavenokills
06-10-2012, 04:59 PM
dude its turning it to straight up harassment. i didnt care in game cause you were ignored a long time ago but now in forums? really? just stop bro.

Otukura
06-10-2012, 05:02 PM
dude its turning it to straight up harassment. i didnt care in game cause you were ignored a long time ago but now in forums? really? just stop bro.

griefing is bannable, just email support.

ToPBoY
06-10-2012, 05:09 PM
Lmao, is that the only response you star guard wannabes have, email support, its a joke, jog on seriously. Ihavenokills I don't appreciate how someone had to shell out 50 plats on a name change, cause of your stupid post, so I feel like winding you up, and it seems to be working, now go cry to sts support.

Otukura
06-10-2012, 05:11 PM
Lmao, is that the only response you star guard wannabes have, email support, its a joke, jog on seriously. Ihavenokills I don't appreciate how someone had to shell out 50 plats on a name change, cause of your stupid post, so I feel like winding you up, and it seems to be working, now go cry to sts support.

You're raging. And you admitted to purposely trying to troll him.

http://impiousdigest.com/bush-mission.jpg

ToPBoY
06-10-2012, 05:13 PM
You're a dork, admitted it, by posting that lame *** pic, smell the fresh air boy, instead of posting on forums all day :*:*:*

*Zero*
06-10-2012, 05:14 PM
Nobody made ark change his name. He should have known when he named it that it would eventually cause a problem.

Ihavenokills
06-10-2012, 05:14 PM
That post was NEVER ment to get out of hand like that. it's the trolls that flammed the thread what made it a huge issue. so your response to being upset is to troll me? yeah real mature buddy.

ToPBoY
06-10-2012, 05:17 PM
Butterfly effect, your post still resulted in someone paying real money for a name change, and that post shouldn't have happened in the first place, you just wanted to be an attention whore, I have people called tapboy, toppboy, topgirl, I don't make a post about it, and single them out.

Ihavenokills
06-10-2012, 05:19 PM
wow you missed the whole point of that thread in the first place. so your just really upset about it obviously. yeah im done. i see no point in keeping up with this thread anymore.

peace brah

ToPBoY
06-10-2012, 05:21 PM
Shove that point up your ***, ouch.

Delphina
06-10-2012, 05:33 PM
I'm going to close this thread

1. Please Respect Others.
The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas. Occasionally, conflicts may arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. Debating the opinion is appropriate, however criticism against the originator of the opinion is not allowed. Disrespect can be construed as flaming, trolling, harassing, profanity, abusive language or abbreviations, personal attacks, racial, religious, ethnic, sexual slurs, or similar behavior/language.

Flaming is defined as posts which are designed to personally berate or insult another.

Trolling is defined as deliberately posting derogatory, inflammatory comments/threads in order to bait other users into responding. Trolling or accusing someone of being a troll is also a form of trolling and is not permitted.

Posts similar to “Moderator Notified” or “Needs thread lock” are discouraged, as these types of posts are a form of trolling. If a thread is in violation of the forum rules, use the notify moderator button or send a private message to a moderator or administrator directly.

Personal attacks include, but are not limited to insulting a poster directly:

Example: “You are stupid, you suck, and you should [censored].”

The above are a just few examples of behavior that is not tolerated on the forums. Basically, play nice and get along. Thanks!

You can review the rules here:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules