PDA

View Full Version : maybe a ps vita expansion

omegamind
06-10-2012, 06:14 PM
Me and a few friends got together and started talking about how cool it would be if u could allow the new ps vita to have pocket legends. We could still use wifi or our data plan on it to play and it would make buying platinum a while lot easier for us teens who dont what to use a credit card or something. Instead we would buy the psn cards. And with the vita being touch screen there would be little difference between gameplay. This was just a thought. And i felt like i should share it with you. I know im probably not the only one who have said this and i dont know if you could do it, but i would buy alot more platinum if i could use a psn card.

Drizzid
06-10-2012, 07:43 PM
This would more than likely require a deal with Sony. I would think there are some restrictions; you can't simply just start making games and profiting off of another companies console. I could be wrong though.

Also I feel like this would only cater to a small group of people, the great thing about smartphones is that almost everybody has one.

Energizeric
06-11-2012, 01:20 AM
You don't need a credit card to make a purchase from the iTunes store. Any kid with an iPod Touch can open an iTunes account and purchase iTunes cards at any Walmart. I have credit cards but choose not to give them to Apple and instead I just purchase iTunes cards as I need them.

omegamind
06-11-2012, 01:50 AM
I tunes does not work for android

Samhayne
06-11-2012, 08:31 AM
As I understand it, developing for the Vita is like developing for PS3, which we haven't done. So, a port is not likely to happen.

Deathpunch
06-11-2012, 08:57 AM
I tunes does not work for android

Maybe not, but at that same Walmart there are prepaid credit cards that do.

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.