PDA

View Full Version : Skin tone variety issue

Histqry
10-05-2021, 06:08 PM
I always wanted my characters to look like me, and I think it would be cool to add skin variety. Just like you can change tour hsir type and color, you should be able to chsnge your skin color. I also think it would be cool to give mages a pink/red variety!
:)

Flamesofanger
10-06-2021, 09:47 AM
This. 100%.

We need this implemented into the game. Tbh it should've been in the game since the start.

Race diversity is the most beautiful thing about humans, it brings variety to the scenery and it never gets boring meeting other people.

Imagine the variety in player models if we can change our skin tone? That'd be pretty neat in my opinion.

chiiwawa
10-06-2021, 09:58 AM
This. 100%.

We need this implemented into the game. Tbh it should've been in the game since the start.

Race diversity is the most beautiful thing about humans, it brings variety to the scenery and it never gets boring meeting other people.

Imagine the variety in player models if we can change our skin tone? That'd be pretty neat in my opinion.

Agreed,
I have thought about this many times.

Overbear
10-06-2021, 01:12 PM
Sounds good. +1

Just one problem though. What would they do for mages? They're not really human...

Histqry
10-06-2021, 06:34 PM
Pink and Dark red sounds cool!

Dozers
10-07-2021, 07:51 AM
While we're at it, might as well add in some new faces and hair options too...

Snowman Is here
10-09-2021, 07:45 AM
While we're at it, might as well add in some new faces and hair options too...

i’ve wanted a winter themed face ever since they released the vampire face for halloween event, something with glowing eyes and norse face tattoos would be pretty cool (:

Also for warriors, beard customization separate from face/hair please

chupapiMunyanyo
10-09-2021, 12:53 PM
+1 change skin color

Sent from my RMX2103 using Tapatalk