PDA

View Full Version : I think it's time for updating locked crates

Willl
10-06-2021, 04:03 AM
Why mobs/bosses of all arlor maps are still dropping:

Twilights and marshland crates?

Those are crates of 3 years ago and they are completely useless..you should replace them with a new lock crate..

It's such a waste see fireworks for dropping crap

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Whatever.
10-06-2021, 04:20 AM
Getting fireworks in elite kraken/nordr/shuyal... " oh shet, my elite gold chest just had been rerolled into marshland crate :( "

Avta
10-06-2021, 04:22 AM
Cinco said they will add soon, don't worry

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Willl
10-06-2021, 04:58 AM
Cinco said they will add soon, don't worry

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkHe meant for event locks or max in new maps.

I highly doubt it was referred to all old maps

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
10-06-2021, 06:46 AM
Agree.

Marshland crates contained pointless set items to begin with, and Twilight crate items are now obsolete besides tb. The auction house is pouring from these dirt cheap crates that had been irrelevant and dropping for years now.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Whatever.
10-06-2021, 07:20 AM
Agree.

Marshland crates contained pointless set items to begin with, and Twilight crate items are now obsolete besides tb. The auction house is pouring from these dirt cheap crates that had been irrelevant and dropping for years now.

there no tb in twilight crates, only orb (its lvl61 expansion crates, not 66). tb is from nightmare "crates"

Ilove_Poopoo
10-06-2021, 07:22 AM
there no tb in twilight crates, only orb (its lvl61 expansion crates, not 66). tb is from nightmare "crates"Oh right... Even more pointless and further proves why these crates needs a change.

Oawaoebi
10-06-2021, 07:58 AM
Bring back locked grand crate of the watch (the first one not with the item removal), those were farming enjoying and smith we would still do now. So please Bring back the most favorite chest of Arlor.

Nabkro
10-06-2021, 02:11 PM
+1 I’m glad someone brought it up

Switchback
10-06-2021, 03:00 PM
Lock farming will never be what it once was. Not enough players/plat buyers.

Alot of people want locks to be valuable but how many of you actually or would actually open them..? You will probably wait for the events that we get (basically every week once the expansion is more put together). to open more exclusive locks that have rarer items.

New locks will be event fodder no matter what, the crafting system they put together works.

Getting a 10-20k lock isn't going to do much of anything for anyone, and dropping them for every map is a mistake.

For the lock to retain any value it should have a consumable(s) that is mildly rare and needed end game. Also the locks should be limited to new expansion, thats if you want the lock to not follow the path of previous locks.

Inozuke
10-06-2021, 05:05 PM
+1
Already minimal should start to leave the blocked valley