Thanks!

THE GOLDEN KING
10-06-2021, 10:39 PM
For all those miniboss/crate hunters...
Can you not?
I know there are no strict rules about this but please
just be a decent person and consider how others feel

Thanks!

As much as I agree with you on this one, there’s always Ghost Pt or if you have good friends ingame, you can run the event with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Analytical
10-06-2021, 10:42 PM
As much as I agree with you on this one, there’s always Ghost Pt or if you have good friends ingame, you can run the event with them.

Sadly, Random is easier when you don't have a party.

sixzy
10-06-2021, 10:48 PM
maybe first mini boss should appear after 25% of mobs are killed then 50% killed mobs for 2nd mini boss and soon…

Encryptions
10-07-2021, 12:59 AM
I wish ignore list would prevent us joining maps with people we ignore so that we can ignore list those who rush the chests / mini bosses.

Irg
10-07-2021, 01:31 AM
Its very selfish to ruin an entire map which was ment for 4 just for yourself
People literally quit the map when they see this happens and its occurring
more and more often

AucResearcher
10-07-2021, 01:40 AM
Its very selfish to ruin an entire map which was ment for 4 just for yourself
People literally quit the map when they see this happens and its occurring
more and more often
I feel so annoyed by what those guy are doing.....i know they have a good ms and run like flash to minibosses....but at least wait for the other people or at least say “B” “MB”....what they did is run kill and left.......and whats more annoying is i met them like 50% of the times 😭 i already pm them like do a party or just do solo and they say “mind your own business you filth” XD

Btw this is just my opinion hehe
Forgive me if my english is bad :)

Aldous
10-07-2021, 02:06 AM
You chose to do randoms, should've prepared yourself to meet all kinds of a**holes aswell. Lol.

Easy fix? get a party.

Irg
10-07-2021, 02:26 AM
You chose to do randoms, should've prepared yourself to meet all kinds of a**holes aswell. Lol.

Easy fix? get a party.

This will give then excuse to continue

Yes I never said they can't do it, but they are like that guy who
cews really loud in a restaurant, or Jaywalk in the middle of the street.
Theres a reason why people don't do that.
Before you become one of them... Just... Can you not?
Its bad manner, and people will definitely look down on you

Aldous
10-07-2021, 02:50 AM
This will give then excuse to continue

Yes I never said they can't do it, but they are like that guy who
cews really loud in a restaurant, or Jaywalk in the middle of the street.
Theres a reason why people don't do that.
Before you become one of them... Just... Can you not?
Its bad manner, and people will definitely look down on youScolding them here will do what exactly? You can't tell people what to do/what not to, what are you a guidance counselor? There will always be sh***y people. It's either you adjust or them.

+1 to the gate thingy tho... like the one in new maps

Aldous
10-07-2021, 03:08 AM
Also, before ya'll judge me for my opinion, no, I'm not one of those people who do this. I'm just being realistic... you just can't control people you know? Only way to address this is by adding partitions (with guaranteed mini-bosses) that works like the new map.

pentaboom
10-07-2021, 03:15 AM
i just report them maybe one day their maximum reported behavior will be their karma.

Avta
10-07-2021, 03:29 AM

Easy fix? get a party.They can run solo, why do they insist on going multiplayer, do you have an explanation?

~Avta~

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

QuaseT
10-07-2021, 03:39 AM
i just report them maybe one day their maximum reported behavior will be their karma.

The amount of reports has no relation to a character's ban. A report is worthless unless it comes with a valid proof. The only thing you cause is more empty reports, which makes the actual, legit reports take longer and harder to seperate.

Aldous
10-07-2021, 03:40 AM
They can run solo, why do they insist on going multiplayer, do you have an explanation?

~Avta~

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkPerhaps you should ask them yourself. Lol. Like I said, you cannot control people. If they wanna run in a multiplayer map for whatever reason they have, they can and they will. It's sad but it's the reality, unless the devs decide to add some kind of mechanism to prevent circumstances like this from happening in future events.

pentaboom
10-07-2021, 04:22 AM
The amount of reports has no relation to a character's ban. A report is worthless unless it comes with a valid proof. The only thing you cause is more empty reports, which makes the actual, legit reports take longer and harder to seperate.

i hope the dev get a notification if same player was reported 100 times for a day from mis behaving, i don't want them to get ban, a day of suspension would do. otherwise, they should just remove the report then. lol

PatD
10-07-2021, 08:37 AM
I wish ignore list would prevent us joining maps with people we ignore so that we can ignore list those who rush the chests / mini bosses.

Really wish that and what i don't understand is why they don't enter with the solo option??

Analytical
10-07-2021, 08:42 AM
Really wish that and what i don't understand is why they don't enter with the solo option??

Maybe

1.The map doesn't reset if you only kill miniboss or smash chest
2.They can't kill/clean map fast enough so need random party to help them while not giving a shhet about others.

PatD
10-07-2021, 08:49 AM
Maybe

1.The map doesn't reset if you only kill miniboss or smash chest
2.They can't kill/clean map fast enough so need random party to help them while not giving a shhet about others.

well i have try myself and it work like a charm, just need kill some mob at start of map and then run all around, mini boss are there, and when i remap it reset,
so i really wish that when we put those people on ignore they couldn't join

Irg
10-07-2021, 09:31 AM
Scolding them here will do what exactly? You can't tell people what to do/what not to, what are you a guidance counselor? There will always be sh***y people. It's either you adjust or them.

+1 to the gate thingy tho... like the one in new maps

So you rather just sit there and shout at your screen?
This thread is supposed to make sure our message gets
delivered and they know that their behavior is not welcomed

Instead of saying "we cant do anything about it", this, is the
least that we can do

Avaree
10-07-2021, 10:34 AM
……just need kill some mob at start of map….

That is why the players who just want mini bosses join random, Bc they know the randoms do all the work, they just run to MB and collect rewards.

Why not implement this map MB like other event bosses, when MB are killed no matter where u are on map, all players loot. Simple fix.?.?.

Gates would work too.

AucResearcher
10-07-2021, 10:41 AM
That is why the players who just want mini bosses join random, Bc they know the randoms do all the work, they just run to MB and collect rewards.

Why not implement this map MB like other event bosses, when MB are killed no matter where u are on map, all players loot. Simple fix.?.?.

Gates would work too.

Exactly..... While we are cleaning mob like maid they took the reward by themselves Xd

PatD
10-07-2021, 10:54 AM

Gates would work too.

+1 For gates but not the "all player loot" as it will create opposite problem lol, some lazy ppl will just wait some finish all map hahaha

Avaree
10-07-2021, 11:07 AM
True, and then we get afk players.

Avta
10-07-2021, 11:10 AM
+1 For gates but not the "all player loot" as it will create opposite problem lol, some lazy ppl will just wait some finish all map hahahaIf they are entering the map, they might as well play it... it takes the same amount of time, and possibly faster if they help clear...

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Irg
10-07-2021, 11:11 AM
Add a gate at the first branch where all mobs needs to be killed before advancing
This way even if they run super fast normal player can still catch up
and atleast get loot from miniboss

chiiwawa
10-07-2021, 01:25 PM
So you rather just sit there and shout at your screen?
This thread is supposed to make sure our message gets
delivered and they know that their behavior is not welcomed

Instead of saying "we cant do anything about it", this, is the
least that we can do

I agree 100%. They hide behind their screens and do or say hurtful things to others. It would be much different out of the game, They would get punched in their soup cooler.

-Rogue-
10-07-2021, 02:34 PM
I agree 100%. They hide behind their screens and do or say hurtful things to others. It would be much different out of the game, They would get punched in their soup cooler.

Lmaoo, omg so dangerous boi

Oawaoebi
10-07-2021, 03:10 PM

You need to kill a certain amount of mobs before chest spawns.

dualray
10-07-2021, 06:19 PM
I instant leave the map when seeing ms random rush in front of me

ChrisBreezy
10-07-2021, 06:24 PM
Everyone who’s defending these greedy players, **** you, there’s solos for a damn reason

terapan
10-07-2021, 06:40 PM
Why they are not go solo then?
Why they always mess with us?
Why they join just run to mini boss then go away?
Why when we report them, they are not getting banned or warning from STS?
They are rat, they make fun game become
Hell for us!
STS please do action

snakeeyes
10-07-2021, 07:16 PM
Why they are not go solo then?
Why they always mess with us?
Why they join just run to mini boss then go away?
Why when we report them, they are not getting banned or warning from STS?
They are rat, they make fun game become
Hell for us!
STS please do action

No need for ban, I remember when i complain about 1 warior (marross) about wasting the energy of the crowd because of the excessive speed and much power to kill mobs and boss so quickly so we were left even though we were ss and because of that me and other have zero loot on boss and waste our energy and sts responded immediately so they put up gates before coming to the boss,

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?487173-reduce-damage-or-make-a-penalty

terapan
10-08-2021, 03:07 AM
No need for ban, I remember when i complain about 1 warior (marross) about wasting the energy of the crowd because of the excessive speed and much power to kill mobs and boss so quickly so we were left even though we were ss and because of that me and other have zero loot on boss and waste our energy and sts responded immediately so they put up gates before coming to the boss,

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?487173-reduce-damage-or-make-a-penalty

How about now? They Will put gates every single part of map?

Neutrone
10-08-2021, 03:28 AM
These people piss me off SO MUCH. Anyone defending them is either one of them (or a friend)/is speaking from a place of ignorance because you've never personally experienced it. There's this one mage in particular who does this in every event, they somehow find a way to exploit randoms in a way that will make the run slightly more annoying. You know who you are mage who's name begins with an R.

I also agree with the idea that mini bosses should spawn after a number of mobs has been cleared.

AucResearcher
10-08-2021, 04:44 AM
These people piss me off SO MUCH. Anyone defending them is either one of them (or a friend)/is speaking from a place of ignorance because you've never personally experienced it. There's this one mage in particular who does this in every event, they somehow find a way to exploit randoms in a way that will make the run slightly more annoying. You know who you are mage who's name begins with an R.

I also agree with the idea that mini bosses should spawn after a number of mobs has been cleared.

I met that guy too XD like all the time

snakeeyes
10-08-2021, 04:54 AM

I met this guy too running with no feelings his ign is 💨💨💨 i think all of farmer run with him and they said annoying.

baldrevenge2001
10-08-2021, 05:22 AM
+1
Everyone deserves a shot at the loot, there shud either be gates or late spawn of miniboss for all to get loot

Marosok
10-08-2021, 05:27 AM

Don't put my name in your filthy mouth, snake. Read forum rules. I am very glad you're on my ignore list for years, easy to track such individual. Just for your info, i leave maps with ppl from my ignore list even at cost of losing energy, i am running majority events most of the time either solo or with friends, try to find some. When i enter random, which is total chaos for current event, i am there only to check how other are running it, if there is better way, call it inspiration. What happened in past, when you called me dog, was old esg map, when half of team was at the boss and you've joined map (yeah, that map worked like that, map was cleared but players still could join), of course you had to put dirt on someone. Enough words spent on you...

snakeeyes
10-08-2021, 05:30 AM
Don't put my name in your filthy mouth, snake. Read forum rules. I am very glad you're on my ignore list for years, easy to track such individual. Just for your info, i leave maps with ppl from my ignore list even at cost of losing energy, i am running majority events most of the time either solo or with friends, try to find some. When i enter random, which is total chaos for current event, i am there only to check how other are running it, if there is better way, call it inspiration. What happened in past, when you called me dog, was old esg map, when half of team was at the boss and you've joined map (yeah, that map worked like that, map was cleared but players still could join), of course you had to put dirt on someone. Enough words spent on you...

Hope lying will bring karma in real life i run with you on esg when golddrop there is high you always run random but dont care about the runner who run with you, then on event running waste the energy of others lol.

Marosok
10-08-2021, 05:31 AM
Hope lying will bring karma in real life i run with you on esg when golddrop there is high you always run random but dont care about the runner who run with you, then on event running waste the energy of others lol.

Blah, blah, blah.

snakeeyes
10-08-2021, 05:51 AM
Blah, blah, blah.

And i dont call you dog there lol, way back on esg im asking you if your a bot there because of same action that you run on esg many times,
but sory for mentioning the past, now they say you have changed on good and care of others now.

Ilove_Poopoo
10-08-2021, 06:40 AM
If you choose to join up with randoms, you should expect to encounter a variety of players. The prizes should have been hidden behind a barrier, and those without speedsets should've been taken into account

During the Goblin event, this was nicely implemented. When enough opponents were slain for the boss to spawn, players were awarded a speed boost. Everyone had about ten seconds to get to the barrier before it opened, or it instantly opens once all players are at the barrier - as a result, this preventative measure ensured that everyone was at the boss regardless whether you have 500ms or a greedy mindset.

EpicX
10-08-2021, 09:18 AM
Unfortunately you can't do anything other than raising awareness like you did here. But I doubt those who "run" past everything with no regards for teammates even browse forum. Like the mage who is the past tense of what I put in earlier "quote" since can't put igns here directly. I hope those who run random know who i am referring to.

Oakmaiden
10-08-2021, 02:27 PM
Move mini bosses and loots after Jarl..

terapan
10-08-2021, 04:13 PM

Nah i agreee with this, mini boss spawn after number of mobs kill, like their does on chest.

Please @cinco, please STS, make this game fun again.

chiiwawa
10-23-2021, 07:20 PM
Playing to win is one thing. Playing to be an absolute annoyance is another. The sad thing is the more we say something to them directly for it the more it makes them happy. The only thing to do is whats being done. Bring it to STS attention and hope the problem is resolved. I like the gate idea. The map must be mopped before the gate drops for mini's just like the main at the end of maps. Hope for the best.

AucResearcher
10-23-2021, 09:11 PM
Playing to win is one thing. Playing to be an absolute annoyance is another. The sad thing is the more we say something to them directly for it the more it makes them happy. The only thing to do is whats being done. Bring it to STS attention and hope the problem is resolved. I like the gate idea. The map must be mopped before the gate drops for mini's just like the main at the end of maps. Hope for the best.
Events already end :3

chiiwawa
10-24-2021, 06:51 PM
Other events will have mini's

Paktwo
10-25-2021, 02:59 AM
Crate ws full of bodyguard

Bombation
10-25-2021, 09:57 AM
Wait what do you mean