PDA

View Full Version : Elixir and Non elixir run Solution

Paktwo
10-08-2021, 05:50 AM
I saw many complain bout elixir users that disturbing gold farmer from jarl event...
The sts should make 2 diff. event dungeon
1.(elixir dungeon)-for elixir user only.
2.(Non elixir dungeon)-for non elixir user only.
The important of this is strictly to enter and so on.
Hope it help to solve the problem but the problem is I still didn't loot profteer ring and the new house can you help me?
Take note: If you wish to open the elixir inside the dungeon sorry bro you will be auto kick by sts/devs.

Analytical
10-08-2021, 06:03 AM
+1 simple yet pretty good suggestion coming from paktwo!

Stormydragon
10-08-2021, 06:06 AM
+1 good suggestion from paktwo xD

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk

Anil LK Joseph
10-08-2021, 06:17 AM
you’ll get a lot of unfilled rooms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Switchback
10-08-2021, 07:09 AM
Segregation isn't the answer. Putting the special mobs ect behind a prerequisite would be more forgiving to the average player. Also wut Joseph said.

Analytical
10-08-2021, 07:16 AM

Even without OP's suggestion we already have many unfilled/messed up rooms too (seen many people just leave when the gate doesn't open as a result of some mobs left uncleared)

So the OP's suggestion brings more good/balance than harm.

Another +1

Switchback
10-08-2021, 08:01 AM
Even without OP's suggestion we already have many unfilled/messed up rooms too (seen many people just leave when the gate doesn't open as a result of some mobs left uncleared)

So the OP's suggestion brings more good/balance than harm.

Another +1

What stops the first person in your elix only room from flying to the minis, killing, and leaving others behind as the do already? Ping can play a big role in these super short runs, quite a few people are overseas and will undoubtedly be left behind. I have very good ping, i could easily fly to the mini and pop it in seconds, some people can't even load a map that quick.

It would add a small improvement to a flawed map setup. Fix the map mechanics >

Analytical
10-08-2021, 08:12 AM
What stops the first person in your elix only room from flying to the minis, killing, and leaving others behind as the do already? Ping can play a big role in these super short runs, quite a few people are overseas and will undoubtedly be left behind. I have very good ping, i could easily fly to the mini and pop it in seconds, some people can't even load a map that quick.

It would add a small improvement to a flawed map setup. Fix the map mechanics >

Nothing can stop them, not even gates.

Don't tell me you are gonna suggest to put a gate at every corner. Doesn't make sense.

The main cry seems to come from non-elix users, where their primary purpose is to farm gold from boxes and chests while the elix users focus is on miniboss - so why not let them fight with one another, and then when they realise if they keep aiming for miniboss and leaving map would only make them slower at resetting maps, they will form their own small party with one another, and by extension, its likely in the end they will learn to wait for one another when they figure no one will help them clean map except elix users from random party.

And even if they don't, they won't be causing a vast majority of players (non-elix users) to be upset.

Irg
10-08-2021, 08:58 AM
Those miniboss hunter will ruin the experience of 3 other randoms (maybe more)
just to save a few second lol imagine letting them wait for 10 WHOLE SECONDS
omg might as well kill them instead

The problem is those elix are super expensive and only lasts 10minutes
Unless it starts ticking only when the room is filled no one will gamble
on entering one of those

Paktwo
10-08-2021, 09:11 AM
Those miniboss hunter will ruin the experience of 3 other randoms (maybe more)
just to save a few second lol imagine letting them wait for 10 WHOLE SECONDS
omg might as well kill them instead

The problem is those elix are super expensive and only lasts 10minutes
Unless it starts ticking only when the room is filled no one will gamble
on entering one of those
That's why there is e party run

Paktwo
10-08-2021, 09:14 AM

Any other use of party mode?

Anil LK Joseph
10-08-2021, 01:00 PM
Any other use of party mode?

So lix users should only utilize the party mode?
You should be a dev :)

Switchback
10-08-2021, 01:58 PM
Nothing can stop them, not even gates.

Don't tell me you are gonna suggest to put a gate at every corner. Doesn't make sense.

The main cry seems to come from non-elix users, where their primary purpose is to farm gold from boxes and chests while the elix users focus is on miniboss - so why not let them fight with one another, and then when they realise if they keep aiming for miniboss and leaving map would only make them slower at resetting maps, they will form their own small party with one another, and by extension, its likely in the end they will learn to wait for one another when they figure no one will help them clean map except elix users from random party.

And even if they don't, they won't be causing a vast majority of players (non-elix users) to be upset.

Honestly its as simple as putting a prerequisite of mob kills to spawn a special mini boss or whatever. We shouldn't have to worry about something like this for a while unless the upcoming events on roadmap had been reworked or im forgetting how they worked in the past.

Ill quit responding after this as i have said my piece already, im sure @Cinco has taken all the responses into consideration for the future. Cheers.

Oakmaiden
10-08-2021, 02:22 PM
Move the mini bosses and chests/crates after Jarl..