PDA

View Full Version : How bout clans!!

killin91
08-20-2010, 01:56 PM
with clan war areas and challanges clan menu and ranking system? sounds like loads of fun to me!

Royce
08-20-2010, 02:02 PM
You mean like guilds? They already exist outside the game: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?23-Guilds
And they have been a planned feature for some time. We are supposed to start seeing in game support for guilds soon.

killin91
08-20-2010, 02:05 PM
ok so guilds i really only cared about the war part guild wars are fun like have 2 towers one on each side and you have to defend yours while destrioying the other guilds tower on a verry cool map!

Royce
08-20-2010, 02:14 PM
ok so guilds i really only cared about the war part guild wars are fun like have 2 towers one on each side and you have to defend yours while destrioying the other guilds tower on a verry cool map!

That sounds more like a suggestion for a new PvP mode of play. And of course guild could play against guild when there is in game support. I think you should flesh out your idea, or see what's already in the suggestions forum (closest thing is probably capture the flag), then maybe make a new suggestion.

killin91
08-20-2010, 02:17 PM
ok thanks for your help im fresh out lol :)