PDA

View Full Version : New proc system

hozukreti
10-08-2021, 01:17 PM
Hello STS, everyone,

Just want to throw my ideas in here, maybe it's good for fresh new system to replace current one.
We love to have new gears and new skills, so how about to combine both. Gears such as a weapon, armor, artifact etc that can proc new skill. When we equip this weapon, we immediately get a skill button but in grey colour, and after damaging mobs or received damage, we got chance to activate this skill button, so we can press it whenever we need it and replace our current proc system that activate at a wrong time.

About skills, may same as current proc, to add damage, armour, health generation, shield or completely new skill or even to proc skill that can summons a Super companion to help in battle for limited time. Since we still earlier at 86 cap, so we can expect this idea could be implemented soon or later to add more fun to our lovely Arcane Legend journey.

Hopefully you get what I want to explain, because my english not so good, but I tried my best.

hozukreti
10-13-2021, 10:26 PM
I read your mind Cinco xD..kappa

gobbels
10-14-2021, 09:25 AM
I read your mind Cinco xD..kappa

Cinco said this well, being able to solo mausoleum as warrior was fun, and best times i had :)