PDA

View Full Version : shuyal's tumbs shouldn't be that hard

Inozuke
10-08-2021, 11:27 PM
@cinco, why you never fixed the shuyal gravestones and sand map? It's a level 41 map let it die, I already saw many people die even in hardcore mode, with a single hit even with nekro glow and other pets, nothing works, before firing your 81 expansion you don't even have balance in the lower levels , fix your game at this rate, the hardcore mode will only be for people who put excessive money to the game

Switchback
10-09-2021, 12:36 AM
To be frank, an end game that is in what i would call a critical state is much more important than some irrelevant map for a small fraction of the player base.

Susanne
10-09-2021, 02:08 AM
To be frank, an end game that is in what i would call a critical state is much more important than some irrelevant map for a small fraction of the player base.
All maps are important. They took time to create and no map is irrelevant. The thing about AL is the fact that everyone can enjoy a different aspect of Arlor.
The problem is, not many people appreciate what's on offer. It is still the best mobile game and hardcore players are entitled to their feedback here.
At least they are playing AL.

Neutrone
10-09-2021, 10:02 AM
Shuyal tombs? Do you mean planar tombs? If so no, leave that map the way it is. People run that to get fragments which have a decent pay out (when you buy planar ingot). Making it too easy would increase the number of ingots on the market thus killing an income source for those of us who don't grind with GL.

Miyared
10-09-2021, 10:20 AM
I have 9300 armor 13k :v and insta kill for big mob wtf is bug

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 mediante Tapatalk

Kaziscate
10-09-2021, 02:40 PM
I think planar tombs could use a loot refresh. Planar gear were some of the coolest pieces of gear and it would be nice to be able to use them again at lvl 81. It would also give a bit more reason to spend planar fragments.

Oawaoebi
10-09-2021, 02:48 PM
I think planar tombs could use a loot refresh. Planar gear were some of the coolest pieces of gear and it would be nice to be able to use them again at lvl 81. It would also give a bit more reason to spend planar fragments.

Better create new cool tombs with good loot. And bring them when we have full arc 81 bc would be unplayable now lol.

Nocturnus
10-09-2021, 06:32 PM
Many current maps scale in difficulty to lvl 81, such as planar tombs, planar arena, mauso 6, elite mauso, etc.
I think it is correct to keep them that way because they are subject to lb and aps, and it is only fair that it is competitive, and not 1 rogue with 1k Ms in low lvl gear, running to the boss.
Maybe they should add more tombs with this system and polish the drops a bit on these maps so that they are more enjoyable to farm. Maybe it is necessary to modify the difficulty a bit in hc, but we are really talking about a "hardcore" mode.

Encryptions
10-09-2021, 07:58 PM
I honestly do not see what is difficult at this map at level 81.