PDA

View Full Version : AppStorm calls Star Legends one of the 10 Best Cross-Platform Multiplayer Games

Samhayne
06-11-2012, 02:08 PM
12077 (http://android.appstorm.net/roundups/games-roundups/the-best-android-ios-cross-platform-multiplayer-games/)

AppStorm names Star Legends one of the 10 best Android/iOS Cross-Platform Multiplayer Games

Click here to check out the article on Appstorm. (http://android.appstorm.net/roundups/games-roundups/the-best-android-ios-cross-platform-multiplayer-games/)

Cephei
06-11-2012, 02:09 PM
Yay, so Star Legends deserves an Update!!

Popular
06-11-2012, 02:28 PM
YES

Lady_Pebbles
06-11-2012, 02:31 PM
Good shii.. Stuff. X)

octavos
06-11-2012, 03:41 PM
sweet, and 50K likes in SL FB page. and its been out less time then PL.
Were gaining. :D

Zaonabiuibil
06-11-2012, 03:46 PM
Woot!

Theminecraft
06-11-2012, 03:54 PM
Update baby! to get top 5 or #1

octavos
06-11-2012, 03:57 PM
Update baby! to get top 5 or #1

With more updates, im sure we will pass PL...thus has commenced the friendly competition between Futuristic and magical....let the bullets fly!!!

Cahaun
06-11-2012, 04:07 PM
Yay! We just gotta wait for Apple to approve the client!

:(

octavos
06-11-2012, 04:10 PM

well, we weren't left in the dust...its apple...but it would have been nice to hear something on the subject instead of many of us making posts saying "where the update"
Glad sam gave us a heads up.

P.S. I even asked on FB lol.

Cahaun
06-11-2012, 04:15 PM

well, we weren't left in the dust...its apple...but it would have been nice to hear something on the subject instead of many of us making posts saying "where the update"
Glad sam gave us a heads up.

P.S. I even asked on FB lol.
Yea I'm glad also I know it's coming soon. It must be time for the "posting-a-thread-talking-about-visiting-Apple-hq" threads to show up again or just making a few jokes. :p

octavos
06-11-2012, 04:19 PM
Yea I'm glad also I know it's coming soon. It must be time for the "posting-a-thread-talking-about-visiting-Apple-hq" threads to show up again or just making a few jokes. :p

Im more pumped then Humania being announced...I guess because your first lov never gets old. SL, will always be my home.

flashbackflip
06-11-2012, 04:40 PM
I think SL stands out from the others because of the theme - SCI-FI - there's no any mobile competitor on the market

That's why i hope next after the AL will be another sci-fi title absorbed all features and optimized for tegra4

Making games like PL and AL - good for gaining audience - fantasy theme is common and almost intuitively percieved nowadays

But making sci-fi title can make a studio - Legendary

octavos
06-11-2012, 04:54 PM
But making sci-fi title can make a studio - Legendary

yes, and adding errr content from competitors will fill the void from different areas EG: Starwars, Blizzard, Trecky stuff, Aliens...maybe predator, lost in space, planet of the apes...gezz this list can go on, Its a good genre for SL to be in...since many players have a different lov for variety of SyFy aspects. maybe even battlestar galactica

Mitchturbo
06-11-2012, 04:58 PM
yes, and adding errr content from competitors will fill the void from different areas EG: Starwars, Blizzard, Trecky stuff, Aliens...maybe predator, lost in space, planet of the apes...gezz this list can go on, Its a good genre for SL to be in...since many players have a different lov for variety of SyFy aspects. maybe even battlestar galactica
Maybe even Babylon 5 ^_o lmao!
Joke Joke ;-)

octavos
06-11-2012, 05:00 PM
Maybe even Babylon 5 ^_o lmao!
Joke Joke ;-)

that hurt bro, so much that im pain till next client lol

PianoWizzy
06-11-2012, 08:33 PM

CHOKECOUGHS Trekkie*

-----

Soooooooo....yeah. Most popular of your games but you neglect us?

octavos
06-11-2012, 08:47 PM

CHOKECOUGHS Trekkie*

-----

Soooooooo....yeah. Most popular of your games but you neglect us?

Sts is good about there promises...now that we know were waiting for apple...im sure many voids will be filled (veteran stuff, Prometheus, maybe a few other surprises)..ill stick with trecky...trekkie sounds to formal lol

PianoWizzy
06-11-2012, 09:01 PM
When Spacetime Studios wins an award or gets named something great there's usually a giveaway of some sort :p

Woohoo and congratulations to OUR game being awesome! XD

Seiyen
06-12-2012, 03:26 PM
We deserve an update!

-Raghav

akfury
06-12-2012, 08:46 PM
We deserve an update!

-Raghav

yes we do -.-

Elf-Orc-Naga
06-13-2012, 06:17 AM
Grats! I love sl as we have lots of items that we can wear :) more power sts!