PDA

View Full Version : Haven't been capped since 61, what gear to buy?

Lawpvp
10-09-2021, 12:43 PM
I just hit 81, haven't been capped since lvl 61.What gear should I buy for rogue? I kinda want a speed set with 50-60% ms and an ava set but idk the price ranges for different awakes. Like how much is a 350gl ava set vs. 380 or 410? Should I wait to buy ava set cuz people want em right now for event so prices are inflated? Outside of that stuff, should I just wait for new gear to come out or are there some items like valley artifact that are safe to buy without getting immediately replaced because of their passives?

Encryptions
10-09-2021, 01:58 PM
My build is dug dag, 81 legend helm, sunk vest, 81 belt, 81 ring, hidd pend, fade aa.
On the level 81 legendaries you want to get brutality / potency.
Maxed out build would probably be the profiteer ring then 81 legend pendant everything else the same. Hb bonus I suggest a pet with damage reduction. You can use hot bars for speed set and damage set.
New gear will be out soon but no date specific.

snakeeyes
10-09-2021, 04:28 PM
My build is dug dag, 81 legend helm, sunk vest, 81 belt, 81 ring, hidd pend, fade aa.
On the level 81 legendaries you want to get brutality / potency.
Maxed out build would probably be the profiteer ring then 81 legend pendant everything else the same. Hb bonus I suggest a pet with damage reduction. You can use hot bars for speed set and damage set.
New gear will be out soon but no date specific.

Bro just asking hidden pendant is better than outlaw pendant?

Encryptions
10-09-2021, 04:32 PM
Bro just asking hidden pendant is better than outlaw pendant?

Yes, unless if you do pvp. In pve you do not need haste for your skills since they have a 2 second or so cool down where as in pvp you use heal skill and some use razor which both of those have a long cd which results in the outlaw being better.
Hidden > Outlaw: PvP No, PvE Yes.

snakeeyes
10-09-2021, 04:33 PM
Yes, unless if you do pvp. In pve you do not need haste for your skills since they have a 2 second or so cool down where as in pvp you use heal skill and some use razor which both of those have a long cd which results in the outlaw being better.

Ahh ok bro thanks for the info.

Kakashis
10-09-2021, 05:27 PM
Just wait till Halloween or Christmas for new 81 Arcanes.

Willl
10-10-2021, 06:11 AM
Outlaw pendant is better than hidden so far.

Hidden has no proc, unless u run evg (dead map no one run) . Outlaw have.

The outlaw have
higher dmg
higher crit
haste proc

Altough haste may seem not op because rog skills have fast cd, when you proc items like sunken armor or dugg daggs... The little haste is still a way to deal bigger damage, especially to new bosses

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Avaree
10-10-2021, 01:20 PM

I disagree with your pov with haste in pve. The more DPS is very important in any environment.

Outlaw pendant is better than hidden so far.

Hidden has no proc, unless u run evg (dead map no one run) . Outlaw have.

The outlaw have
higher dmg
higher crit
haste proc

Altough haste may seem not op because rog skills have fast cd, when you proc items like sunken armor or dugg daggs... The little haste is still a way to deal bigger damage, especially to new bosses
This^

Encryptions
10-10-2021, 01:50 PM
If you aren't on a budget go for it. I replied as if someone was wanting to save gold but I still think haste on a skill with a 2 second cool down time is like pouring a bucket of water in the ocean.

Lawpvp
10-10-2021, 03:41 PM
I ended up buying an ava set. And an old friend came online last night and gave me his mage gl set. Between ava set and his artifact i'm up to 510 gl, Should i cop some gl Dugg Daggs next? I heard that the proc on those will make them usable for awhile still

Irg
10-10-2021, 04:10 PM
I ended up buying an ava set. And an old friend came online last night and gave me his mage gl set. Between ava set and his artifact i'm up to 510 gl, Should i cop some gl Dugg Daggs next? I heard that the proc on those will make them usable for awhile still

The new arcanes will most likely to be op considering the difficulties of the map
but they will most likely to go for 300-500m, the question is now, are you ready?
If not i suggest stick the dugg, double damage is hard to beat

Oawaoebi
10-10-2021, 04:25 PM
The new arcanes will most likely to be op considering the difficulties of the map
but they will most likely to go for 300-500m, the question is now, are you ready?
If not i suggest stick the dugg, double damage is hard to beat

But when we have that new gear will the new maps be interesting enough to farm them? I think only for elite aps we will see 100 player running 1k bosses and that's it.