PDA

View Full Version : Please help me

xBlacklightx
08-20-2010, 03:21 PM
I made a badass helmet for the contest on my iPod touch. The problem is I don't know how to upload it to the forums using ONLY my iPod touch. Anyone who helps, I greatly apreciate. I'm trying to upload a picture and I don't want to use a link.

Snakespeare
08-20-2010, 03:24 PM
Sure, man. You want to download the free app from PhotoBucket from the iTunes store. Then make a Photobucket account. Then upload it to Photobucket. Then get the URL of the graphic from Photobucket. With that URL copied to your clipboard, click on the icon for inserting an image and paste the URL where it says to put it.

Good luck! And don't forget, if you are not 18, to get a parent to post it for you.

Chickdigcookies
08-20-2010, 03:57 PM
Sure, man. You want to download the free app from PhotoBucket from the iTunes store. Then make a Photobucket account. Then upload it to Photobucket. Then get the URL of the graphic from Photobucket. With that URL copied to your clipboard, click on the icon for inserting an image and paste the URL where it says to put it.

Good luck! And don't forget, if you are not 18, to get a parent to post it for you.

photoshop app to rotate the pic...if you want :P

xBlacklightx
08-20-2010, 04:16 PM
Okay thanks guys. How do I copy/paste on an iPod touch.

jonboy
08-20-2010, 04:57 PM
Step 1: Draw your piccie and save it (most apps should save you pictures to where your camera stores photos, or where you can store photos (if no camera)
Step 2: Download the free apps Photoshop and Photobucket.
Step 3: Use photoshop to import to picture from your albumns and rote and crop to your desire.
Step 4: create a photobucket account (free)
Step 5: use photobucket to upload your picture to your photobucket account.
Step 6: either using photobucket on your pc/mac or app goto your albumns and get the info that shows you the links to your picture (you want the one that starts with [IMG...)
Step 7: make you post and copy the [IMG...) and tada done.

xBlacklightx
08-20-2010, 05:25 PM
Thanks guys I got it now