PDA

View Full Version : Z for Zebra?

Chanyu96
06-11-2012, 10:40 PM
Hi, I am Zetectic from Eternal currently and I want to introduce my sister's guild. So "Z," actually I made by me, when I was in V. Just for Achievement. Now my sister is holding it. We got only few members. I guess Z is now open to everyone. We recruit anyone who is level 10 or above. We give you about 2 weeks to reach level 20 and we might teach you how to do CTF or DM in our way. There is no specific website for Guild forums but we can use on this post. Z isn't that fancy guild and I sort of copy the name from V for Vendetta. No offense please and the V is our allie.
Just make sure to read some of stuff below this please!

Requirements
- Level 10 or above (must reach level 20 in two weeks!)
- Normal names (we do not accept if you have weird name, it's depends on officers.)
- Wear Guild tags. (ask if you doesn't know how to wear it)
- Possitive CTF or DM score, for people who has opposite score, don't worry we will help you out! ^^
That's all for requirement.
Unoffical Rules (Not done yet!)
- Basically you know something you don't have to do or to do.
- No offense on anyone in our guild.
- No rude language or something that can hurt someone. (if you did, you must say sorry until they forgive you.)
- No sexual words.
- No other languages. (besides English and Spanish)
- No racism at all. (we all equal)
- Of course no bully at all too.
- No cheating or hacking.
- Don't make fun of Z.
- If you having a trouble or something just ask any of officers or master.
- Do not ask for any rank up or down.
- Their is no advertisement allowed.
- Do not begging for anything, only allow to ask.
This is first basic part of our rules. It's incompleted, we update our rules every end of the week. If any of you in the guild break the rule and there is evidence for it, we might give you break, kick for few days/weeks or banned. That's it, there should be no any comments at all.
Additional basic stuff
- If Aabel or Zopok isn't on just add them in to your friend-list.
- In reply section, you can only ask relate to this thread, but not in opposite way.
- Zopok is also me now, so you can add Zetectic if you want.

*Unfortunately I couldn't upload any of image for Z, because I am on the Ipad right now.
*For else, if you want to be allie you can ask Zopok. If you want to be an officer you can also ask Zopok.
*Just reply if you doesn't understand or spelled wrong. And please fix my grammars too. D:
Thank you who just read this post, if you were interested you can ask Zopok or Aabel.

Floating
06-12-2012, 05:41 AM
So if my name is AASDFUHFHAHFS you dont accept me!? This is name racism sir!

Now out of the fun I suggest you take that rule out... Name generator is used by many good players

Chanyu96
06-12-2012, 02:26 PM
... Then too sad for you. :) utopia only works.

Floating
06-13-2012, 08:48 AM
Damn and I wanted so much to be part of the zebraes but with a name AASDFUHFHAHFS my hopes cant be true :(

wvhills
06-13-2012, 09:09 AM
can i be master?

Chanyu96
06-13-2012, 04:12 PM
can i be master?
Not at all

Chanyu96
06-13-2012, 04:13 PM
Damn and I wanted so much to be part of the zebraes but with a name AASDFUHFHAHFS my hopes cant be true :(

Lol make another one, it will only takes few weeks to make lvl 20

Floating
06-13-2012, 11:37 PM
No I love my name AASDFUHFHAHFS. It is unique special and has a true meaning! I wont let it down for gods sake! And robert should be Master

Chanyu96
06-14-2012, 08:49 AM
No I love my name AASDFUHFHAHFS. It is unique special and has a true meaning! I wont let it down for gods sake! And robert should be Master

Lol okay sorry then and robert is not even a member of us. So i guess i have right to remove your post soon :)

StompArtist
06-14-2012, 08:55 AM
can i be master?

Perhaps if you had asked "Can I be ze master?"

wvhills
06-14-2012, 10:40 AM
Lol okay sorry then and robert is not even a member of us. So i guess i have right to remove your post soon :)

I'll pvp u for the master position.

Chanyu96
06-14-2012, 10:09 PM
I'll pvp u for the master position.

Lol dude, what is ur ign?

Zraorizer
06-14-2012, 10:57 PM
Don't do it,its ur guild u paid for it,if u lose your gonna lose the guild so its not worth it

wvhills
06-15-2012, 07:21 AM
Lol dude, what is ur ign?

WVhills. I'm on most evenings after 7 EST. I'll see you in the ring! RAWR!

Chanyu96
06-15-2012, 08:59 AM
Don't do it,its ur guild u paid for it,if u lose your gonna lose the guild so its not worth it

Ikr

Chanyu96
06-15-2012, 09:02 AM
WVhills. I'm on most evenings after 7 EST. I'll see you in the ring! RAWR!

Meow, you didn't specifically tell me about the rules or whatever. Wanna first kill or more kill count?

Xaphan Fox
06-15-2012, 10:16 AM
Foxes > zebras

wvhills
06-15-2012, 10:38 AM
Meow, you didn't specifically tell me about the rules or whatever. Wanna first kill or more kill count?

The first one to rage and then quit in dispair and hopelessness loses.

Floating
06-15-2012, 01:59 PM

NOo man! Zebras never quit! After 23548233824 hours ull have to quit! Also his zebra guild is to legit to quit !

Chanyu96
06-15-2012, 02:45 PM

lol you wish, okay i am using my sis account so beware and no cheat. 1vs.1 DM first kill and 6:00pm est
and it's not fair you get somethin but i don't so you also have to bet 25k gold for challenge lol.

Chanyu96
06-15-2012, 02:47 PM
Foxes > zebras

lol you hope. and member numbers doesn't needed.

Chanyu96
06-15-2012, 02:58 PM
NOo man! Zebras never quit! After 23548233824 hours ull have to quit! Also his zebra guild is to legit to quit !

lol thanks man, i might recruit you if ya want, but we are almost empty lol

StompArtist
06-15-2012, 03:00 PM
lol you hope. and member numbers doesn't needed.

Squirrels. I rest my case.

Chanyu96
06-15-2012, 03:10 PM

lol you know what? aabel said he owned you alot lol

Chanyu96
06-15-2012, 05:53 PM

wth, you never on!! i am wasting my time! dam you

wvhills
06-15-2012, 09:01 PM
Sorry! Was busy at work all day. I'll look for ur friend request.

Floating
06-16-2012, 05:41 PM
I retell you that you should quit trying robert... Afterall he is in Z for Zebra!

Chanyu96
06-16-2012, 07:52 PM
I retell you that you should quit trying robert... Afterall he is in Z for Zebra!

What? Lol he is in z?

Chanyu96
07-16-2012, 02:04 PM
I read whole posts again and this was stupid fighting, lol! But i would said nice try to robert! :3

StompArtist
07-17-2012, 08:05 AM
Killing him twice is hardly "owning". Need to post a minimum off 100 screenshots with WVhills dead to prove ownage.

The fight is not over.

Flowman
07-17-2012, 09:31 AM
The failed grammar and overall intelligence in this thread is hurting my brain

Chanyu96
07-17-2012, 10:38 AM
The failed grammar and overall intelligence in this thread is hurting my brain

Lol i am keep learning english. Fix my grammers if you want.

Floating
07-17-2012, 12:33 PM
Killing him twice is hardly "owning". Need to post a minimum off 100 screenshots with WVhills dead to prove ownage.

The fight is not over.

No wait I thought it was 1000.

Lol i am keep learning english. Fix my grammers if you want.

Grammarz mistakezhel? Werhe? I cnat se ayn miTake? Me muz gu tu zchuul for lear nengliz @.@

Chanyu96
07-17-2012, 01:37 PM

The fight is not over.

ㅋㅋㅋ, he doesn't even join my room bro. that already proves me that he give up, and i also chatted with him. lol

StompArtist
07-17-2012, 01:39 PM
ㅋㅋㅋ, he doesn't even join my room bro. that already proves me that he give up, and i also chatted with him. lol

Excuses.

Floating
07-17-2012, 05:07 PM
Excuses.

Stomp u cant doubt the Z for Zebra members... Cmon show some rezpecttt!.!.!.!.!!..

StompArtist
07-17-2012, 05:11 PM
Stomp u cant doubt the Z for Zebra members... Cmon show some rezpecttt!.!.!.!.!!..

Or I could mess with them until they kill wvhills 100 times. The choice is easy. :-D

Floating
07-17-2012, 05:13 PM
Or I could mess with them until they kill wvhills 100 times. The choice is easy. :-D

I would choose the second but.... Dont make em mad! I mean if guild leaderboards existed they would have toped each section :P

Chanyu96
07-17-2012, 05:21 PM

stomp, i can challenge you too lol

StompArtist
07-17-2012, 05:24 PM
stomp, i can challenge you too lol

Sure but proves nothing. Robert is the target. :-P

Chanyu96
07-17-2012, 05:25 PM
Sure but proves nothing. Robert is the target. :-P

he is done with me. he accept that he loses. Now i am facing you, man. :9

StompArtist
07-17-2012, 05:26 PM
he is done with me. he accept that he loses. Now i am facing you, man. :9

Got a level 21?

Chanyu96
07-17-2012, 05:29 PM
Got a level 21?

no, only lvl 26

Floating
07-17-2012, 06:29 PM
no, only lvl 26

Rofl u called me gay and weird because im European... Shows a lot :D I vote up for Z for Zebra!!!!

Plus ima pvp u tomorrow morning and dont just leave plz :)

Chanyu96
07-17-2012, 06:31 PM
Rofl u called me gay and weird because im European... Shows a lot :D I vote up for Z for Zebra!!!!

Plus ima pvp u tomorrow morning and dont just leave plz :)

lol you chicken, just do it now and stop logging off man

lol i hope you log on tomorrow morning.

mohawk
07-17-2012, 07:55 PM
this fool image take 15miunte to loading i hate you

Chanyu96
07-17-2012, 08:01 PM
this fool image take 15miunte to loading i hate you

lol well wtf. are you one of sparkling pwnies? lmao fine i will delete it

Rauekat
07-17-2012, 08:06 PM
AHAHAHAHAHA, OFFICALLY OWNED BY A MEMBER OF Z!!! ;)
Hi, I am Zetectic from Eternal currently and I want to introduce my sister's guild. So "Z," actually I made by me, when I was in V. Just for Achievement. Now my sister is holding it. We got only few members. I guess Z is now open to everyone. We recruit anyone who is level 10 or above. We give you about 2 weeks to reach level 20 and we might teach you how to do CTF or DM in our way. There is no specific website for Guild forums but we can use on this post. Z isn't that fancy guild and I sort of copy the name from V for Vendetta. No offense please and the V is our allie.
Just make sure to read some of stuff below this please!

Requirements
- Level 10 or above (must reach level 20 in two weeks!)
- Normal names (we do not accept if you have weird name, it's depends on officers.)
- Wear Guild tags. (ask if you doesn't know how to wear it)
- Possitive CTF or DM score, for people who has opposite score, don't worry we will help you out! ^^
That's all for requirement.
Unoffical Rules (Not done yet!)
- Basically you know something you don't have to do or to do.
- No offense on anyone in our guild.
- No rude language or something that can hurt someone. (if you did, you must say sorry until they forgive you.)
- No sexual words.
- No other languages. (besides English and Spanish)
- No racism at all. (we all equal)
- Of course no bully at all too.
- No cheating or hacking.
- Don't make fun of Z.
- If you having a trouble or something just ask any of officers or master.
- Do not ask for any rank up or down.
- Their is no advertisement allowed.
- Do not begging for anything, only allow to ask.
This is first basic part of our rules. It's incompleted, we update our rules every end of the week. If any of you in the guild break the rule and there is evidence for it, we might give you break, kick for few days/weeks or banned. That's it, there should be no any comments at all.
Additional basic stuff
- If Aabel or Zopok isn't on just add them in to your friend-list.
- In reply section, you can only ask relate to this thread, but not in opposite way.
- Zopok is also me now, so you can add Zetectic if you want.

*Unfortunately I couldn't upload any of image for Z, because I am on the Ipad right now.
*For else, if you want to be allie you can ask Zopok. If you want to be an officer you can also ask Zopok.
*Just reply if you doesn't understand or spelled wrong. And please fix my grammars too. D:
Thank you who just read this post, if you were interested you can ask Zopok or Aabel.

You are discriminating against people with weird names!

Hi my name is: qutalinfig. Nice to meet you.

Chanyu96
07-17-2012, 08:24 PM

Hello! yes I do. So far I haven't seen any of great people with weird names.. Like for example they are rude or being too sexual or spamming.. that's what I saw, it's personal opinion. :)

Floating
07-18-2012, 04:52 AM

And my name is Floating nice to meet u too. It isn like the Z for Zebra means anything anyways rofl. Thats why this thread became a troll thread anyways :D

Chanyu96
07-18-2012, 10:17 PM
And my name is Floating nice to meet u too. It isn like the Z for Zebra means anything anyways rofl. Thats why this thread became a troll thread anyways :D

=.=; sorry, i couldn't log in the morning because i had personal problem..

rinzler
07-18-2012, 10:43 PM
Hi I am closing this thread for trolling/flaming. Thanks!