PDA

View Full Version : Ready for a level 20 Tourney ?

javier995
06-12-2012, 12:05 AM
Well since the first official pvp tourney just finished (l10), I realized something. Many people where upset that it wasn't l20. *

That being said, I'll be hosting a contest in the near future for l20.*

If you are interested in joining, leave a comment with the *name of the Twink/droid (whatever you are) here.*

I'm thinking of giving everyone a prize, just for trying.*

That being said, tell me:*

• what kind of fight
• what map should it be played on
• should opponents be paired up with people in their range of skill*
• do you think you have what it takes to fight the best of the best in l20 Twink*

Since I am the host, it'd be weird if I where to enter. Those knowing who my l20 is, tell me, should I enter an give it my all myself or not ?

Please leave the following if you wish to enter:
• Twink name*
• main's name (for quicker access f I need to talk to you and can't reach on forums)
• class of the Twink you'll be entering.*

Now the rules are simple.*

• players must each say go to begin*
• if a fight is called, it's final and you must go through with it
• you may not leave the game at all (depending on the type of matches you guys choose, I'll be able to choose whether or not you can heal naked)
• you cannot use any sort of cheat or hack
• you cannot let someone else play for you, you will be disqualified and the devs will be informed*
• the match result must have a screen shot for proof
• NO name calling
• be a good sport whether you win or lose!

Trollee
06-12-2012, 03:52 AM
Awesome Javi, good job!

Firstly, I believe that rinzler already has plans to make a Lv20 tourney, in which case you should definitely enter yourself. If he doesn't have any ambitions to make the tourney then I'd be more than happy to donate some creds/items/whatever to the prize pool so hopefully it increases in popularity.

I also think that the tourney should have a different set up to the last one (Lv10) where it was single elimination/knockout. Because, there were many players who never replied and due to timezone issues it was hard to arrange times for some games. I think suggestions should be made as to how it all works.

I think it would be cool to have a team-based PvP tourney, 2v2 or 3v3. It would be cool if we were able to represent our guilds, having a few teams from each guild versing each other. However, this would deem to be very hard due to timezone issues, so would require everyone to be cooperative and reliable.

I'll be happy to enter once a few people post here with suggestions on how it all might work and once it increases in popularity.

Looking forward to it.

javier995
06-13-2012, 10:35 PM
Awesome Javi, good job!

Firstly, I believe that rinzler already has plans to make a Lv20 tourney, in which case you should definitely enter yourself.

I also think that the tourney should have a different set up to the last one (Lv10) where it was single elimination/knockout. Because, there were many players who never replied and due to timezone issues it was hard to arrange times for some games. I think suggestions should be made as to how it all works.

I think it would be cool to have a team-based PvP tourney, 2v2 or 3v3. It would be cool if we were able to represent our guilds, having a few teams from each guild versing each other. However, this would deem to be very hard due to timezone issues, so would require everyone to be cooperative and reliable.

I'll be happy to enter once a few people post here with suggestions on how it all might work and once it increases in popularity.

Yes, speaking to rinzler about it. If he's the host, I'll surely enter bc if I don't then the best of the best won't have challenges lol xD.

I was planning on making it very different. Single elimination is like meh, i was thinking of setting it up kind of like the World Cup (soccer) since it came to me when i beat the finals on my iPod (a game, won 9-0 using Mexico:D).

Sounds like a good idea, but guild feuds may arise from it (e.g. "my guild is better", or "your guild sucks" stuff like that). Maybe, one from each guild and make teams like that.

Please guys, don't just read lol:p

Prize will be nice and big, trust me;)

Teuarebae thinker
07-01-2012, 04:40 PM
Thx javi for making the tourney

Twink: teuuu :D
Main: teuarebae but I use aabasher more :D
Class entering: operative :D
And if u enter I don't think I'll get first lol

And I haven't really been in a tourney b4 so can u tell me where to send pic to? : )

Taipan
07-02-2012, 10:30 AM
Javi, you must enter! :D
I'll be entering, but not sure on which character.
Will post again soon with twink's name

XxReiReixX
07-02-2012, 02:41 PM
o.o awshum! okay!
Twink name: xDeathangelx (20)
Class: Operative
Main: Reirei (41)
Class: Engi

Cero
07-02-2012, 02:48 PM
ill join if ull train me javi.

have to make lvl20 twonk too:P

gison
07-02-2012, 04:22 PM
I guess Im joining too :p
Twink Name: Dandruff (20).
Main's Names: Gison, Gisonsalt, Perspiration.(41's)
Class: Operative(duh)

iAmPain
07-02-2012, 10:55 PM
since there's really nothing to do with all these waiting for an update..

ill make a l20 twink (hopefull i could make it in time :D )

javier995
07-03-2012, 07:10 PM
Lol back from vacation and I find this xD.

Okay okay, I won't enter my own contest lol xD.

I can help anyone train if they need to tho lol, let's have all of you get amazing matches :).

As soon as we see more competitors I will be happy to start making a tourney racket (:

Would you guys like

• A regular single elimination
• A points racket so everyone fights everyone
• A division racket, where you start off in a group and the one with the most wins moves on out of each one

Which do you like? I'm open to suggestions if you have any ok how to match you guys up.

By skill, or random ?

Teuarebae thinker
07-03-2012, 10:25 PM
Regular single elimination :D

javier995
07-04-2012, 12:16 PM
Regular single elimination :D

Lol, is that easier for you guys?:p

Less of a pain in the butt to fight everyone ? Lol

gison
07-05-2012, 06:02 AM
1v1 :D