PDA

View Full Version : COMMUNITY CONTEST | Arcane Legends Spirit of Halloween Contest!

Remiem
10-11-2021, 10:36 AM
Arcane Legends Spirit of Halloween Contest

It's spooky season, Legends! And you know what that means! Costumes. Candy. Tricks and Treats. We want to celebrate it all with you. So, it's time for a Community Contest! We want to see your IRL Halloween Spirit, in whichever way you choose to show it, with one requirement: Give it some distinctly Arlorian flair.

Some ideas include, but aren't limited to*:
+ Carving an AL themed pumpkin.
+ Creating an AL costume (for yourself, your pet, a favorite teddy bear?)
+ Baking/Decorating an AL themed treat.
+ Pulling an AL themed trick.
+ AL inspired decor for your room or house.

*Submissions must depict a creation made outside of game. This can be a digital creation like art or music, or a physical creation like cooking, decoration, or costume. Game assets are acceptable as part of creation, such as logos or screenshots used as part of a bigger project.

Here's How it Works

Submissions:
+ You will have 2 weeks to create your spooky AL creation, from 10/12-10/26.
+ Document your submission either via photo or video.
+ Post your submission to this forum thread before the deadline (11:59pm CT on 10/26)

Uploading:
+ Videos should be submitted via YouTube or Vimeo. Use the 'Insert Video' button in the forums to embed the video, rather than post a link. Make sure the video is public!
+ Photos can be embedded in the forums using the 'Insert Photo' button. You can either upload directly or upload to a hosting site (like Imgur) and use the 'From URL' tab.
+ Remember, replies in the Announcements section can't be edited, so double check your submission before posting to avoid duplicates.
+ For the sake of all readers, please resize photos to a maximum height/width of 800px.

Voting:
+ Last but not least, show some love to your fellow entrants by hitting the Thanks button on at least 3 other posts that you love!
+ Voting will not determine winners, it's just for fun and friendliness! Vote as many times as you want.

Submission Form

Copy the following form to submit your entry:

IGN: [your in game name]
Submission: [embed photo or video here]
Description: [tell us a little about your creation!]

Results and Winners

Winners will be selected by a panel of Spacetimes Studios employees in the following categories:

+ Most Creative
+ Spookiest Submission
+ Best Trick
+ Best Treat
+ Best Dressed
+ Best Show of Arcane Legends Halloween Spirit

Winners will be announced in the Arcane Legends Announcements forum on or before 10/29, just in time to celebrate for Halloween!

Prizes

Winners in each category will receive:
+ 2000 Platinum
+ A 2021 Halloween Event Pet or Vanity of your choice.

In addition, 10 randomly selected winners will receive:
+ 500 Platinum

Rules

+ One submission per person. If you post multiple times, the latest submission will be counted as your entry.
+ Submissions must in some way relate back to Arcane Legends and Halloween
+ All submissions must follow the Arcane Legends Forums Rules and ToS
+ You must be 13 years of age or older to participate.
+ Please be cautious not to submit photos or videos that reveal personally identifying information (like your name, address, etc.)
+ If you see a post that you don't believe matches the submission criteria, please do not call them out publicly. Notify Remiem via PM and she will contact the player to resolve any issues.

Good luck and Happy Halloween, Legends! We can't wait to see your Halloween Spirit!!

Remiem
10-12-2021, 10:58 AM
**Yes, I know we haven't announced the 2021 pets/vanities yet. I'll update this post with available prizes once the 2021 Halloween Guide has been released**

Kubeychan
10-12-2021, 11:09 AM
Niceeee Greatttt I Like It Uhggg Ty

Ign Bey

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Oawaoebi
10-12-2021, 11:21 AM
Does photoshopping the last decisions of STS about AL into 1 picture and submitting it as own creation count for entry?

gazelleeee
10-12-2021, 11:30 AM
My time has come

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Good luck y’all !!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Charles_Shadwick
10-12-2021, 11:50 AM
Would Spooky music submissions be eligable considering it says not limited to?

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Valkiirye
10-12-2021, 12:02 PM
Cool! Gl every one

Encryptions
10-12-2021, 12:39 PM
Questions.
1 Can this be both irl and in game? Say 1 guy designs a spooky house in game and someone else has a cool costume irl?
2 Is selecting a lb vanity as a reward allowed?
3 How long can a video be?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Neutrone
10-12-2021, 02:25 PM
More questions can a submission be a creative piece? For example; A digital painting, 3D artwork, or Music?

elfsmurf
10-12-2021, 02:44 PM
Questions.
1 Can this be both irl and in game? Say 1 guy designs a spooky house in game and someone else has a cool costume irl?
2 Is selecting a lb vanity as a reward allowed?
3 How long can a video be?

Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkUp

Enviado de meu SM-A207M usando o Tapatalk

Charles_Shadwick
10-12-2021, 03:06 PM
More questions can a submission be a creative piece? For example; A digital painting, 3D artwork, or Music?This is what i an interested in as well

Cinco
10-12-2021, 03:23 PM
Your creation just has to match the submission rules.

So if it can be photographed or videographed and uploaded - it's fair game.

This would extend to digital paintings, pictures of a sculpture, pics or videos of costumes, videos of songs, dances, gaming, etc.

If it can't be recorded and uploaded it's not a submission.

The whole purpose here is to have a fun and creative forum event for our favorite gamers!

Funpikkk
10-12-2021, 03:52 PM
im going to bake :D

Golem
10-12-2021, 04:24 PM
This is the great. Good luck everyone

Itemstore
10-12-2021, 05:35 PM
Question building a Halloween based house in game.
would that fall into house/home Al decor or douse it need to be irl based ?

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

BaronB
10-12-2021, 06:30 PM
Dejavu of 2014 XD

1 <3

Remiem
10-12-2021, 06:41 PM
Hey friends! Thanks for your great questions. :) To clarify, submissions for this contest should be things made outside of the game, either digitally or physically. So, things like digital art or music are acceptable. Physical creations like baking, decorating, etc. are also acceptable.

You may use game assets in your creation, like screenshots and logos, but the overall creation must be something outside of game. So, sorry, no in-game house decoration for this one. <3

BaronB
10-12-2021, 06:53 PM
**Yes, I know we haven't announced the 2021 pets/vanities yet. I'll update this post with available prizes once the 2021 Halloween Guide has been released**

Please make the prize for mage green...

I plan on being extra to one-up on the entry from 7 years ago :3 so something green would defiantly be lovely jubley XD

Perhaps even the Gremlins themed for mage :3

BaronB
10-12-2021, 06:55 PM
Please make the prize for mage green...

I plan on being extra to one-up on the entry from 7 years ago :3 so something green would defiantly be lovely jubley XD

Perhaps even the Gremlins themed for mage :3

Levels of glamour I'm hoping for >.>

1 <3

Alghost
10-12-2021, 06:57 PM

1 <3

That’s hawt, Cinco just give him all the prizes. It’s not even a contest anymore.

Terracraft
10-12-2021, 07:32 PM
Drawing in paper is allowed?

Jumko
10-12-2021, 07:52 PM
Can’t wait to get started! Good luck everyone! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Charles_Shadwick
10-12-2021, 10:04 PM
Drawing in paper is allowed?Yes

Cades_AL
10-12-2021, 10:49 PM
do we submit our entries in this thread? or there will be a thread provided for that?

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

Ukku
10-12-2021, 11:48 PM
"Most Creative" ....a very perfect and dream title for artists[emoji7]..how i wish[emoji28]..be submitting my entry in this thread soon..Good Luck to us my Fellow arlorians!!![emoji847]

Stormydragon
10-13-2021, 02:07 AM
Guys we need just 16 submissions so every1 gets a price

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk

Snowdager
10-13-2021, 04:09 AM
Community Funded Reward Add-on!

Before this event thread was created I’d asked Cinco if I could “donate” 50 million to the winner. Cinco said to go for it so I am! However, there’s going to be 6 winners so I’ve decided to bump the prize total to 60 million. Each of the 6 winners will receive 10,000,000 gold from me. Best of luck to you all! My in-game name is Deadly, I’ll reach out to each of the winners after the event.

Avta
10-13-2021, 04:16 AM
Hey friends! Thanks for your great questions. :) To clarify, submissions for this contest should be things made outside of the game, either digitally or physically. So, things like digital art or music are acceptable. Physical creations like baking, decorating, etc. are also acceptable.

You may use game assets in your creation, like screenshots and logos, but the overall creation must be something outside of game. So, sorry, no in-game house decoration for this one. <3How about rhymes and poems without any voiceover?

And stories?

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

BaronB
10-13-2021, 08:12 AM
Community Funded Reward Add-on!

Before this event thread was created I’d asked Cinco if I could “donate” 50 million to the winner. Cinco said to go for it so I am! However, there’s going to be 6 winners so I’ve decided to bump the prize total to 60 million. Each of the 6 winners will receive 10,000,000 gold from me. Best of luck to you all! My in-game name is Deadly, I’ll reach out to each of the winners after the event.

Pretty sure he said “Lol, stay out of my contest… STS doesn’t def doesn’t need any gold”

Well along those lines at least [emoji28]

Rikki-
10-13-2021, 08:18 AM
Can't wait to see those artwork

-Pobhia [emoji316][emoji3545]

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

Snowdager
10-13-2021, 09:57 AM
Pretty sure he said “Lol, stay out of my contest… STS doesn’t def doesn’t need any gold”

Well along those lines at least [emoji28]

His following sentence: “Seriously - if you want to give a bunch of gold to the winner of whatever Remiem comes up with... that's entirely up to you!”

PatD
10-13-2021, 10:02 AM
IGN: Hanxk

Submission:

Description:
I have took one of those old vintage creepy halloween picture and i have add some stuff into it... lot of stuff!!
So we could name this pic "The devil is in the details"!!!

Good luck to all!!

Oakmaiden
10-13-2021, 10:11 AM
Question building a Halloween based house in game.
would that fall into house/home Al decor or douse it need to be irl based ?

Make a real life rendition of your ingame house, using cardboard boxes, glue ect.

gobbels
10-13-2021, 10:27 AM

Submission:

Description:
I have took one of those old vintage creepy halloween picture and i have add some stuff into it... lot of stuff!!

Good luck to all!!

smh that rogue holding warrior head.:highly_amused:

PatD
10-13-2021, 12:57 PM

Submission:

Description:

Good luck to all!!

PS: As per the rules this is my last submission(so the one that is eligible), had to correct some details and add
some of the new Halloween event stuff :D

omg_its_Amy
10-13-2021, 09:32 PM

Submission:

Description:

Good luck to all!!

PS: As per the rules this is my last submission(so the one that is eligible), had to correct some details and add
some of the new Halloween event stuff :DHow did u missed Frank o. O

Gesendet von meinem SM-G998B mit Tapatalk

PatD
10-13-2021, 09:58 PM
How did u missed Frank o. O

Gesendet von meinem SM-G998B mit Tapatalk

His bride might have something to do with that...

Itemstore
10-14-2021, 04:14 AM
Make a real life rendition of your ingame house, using cardboard boxes, glue ect.What ya mean it alredy is XD

kennetics
10-14-2021, 09:56 AM
IGN: Procxies
Title: The Invasion
Description: Hello, this is my first time joining the contest and I hope you like the art I made. I did this art for almost 4-6 hours and I did it before my homework because I want to win the price (I've been struggling in this game for almost 3 years haha). I thought of doing this kind of art because every time halloween event comes I see fancy vanities and scary costumes from other players. Thankyou and Happy Halloween[emoji317][emoji879]

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211014/b8e1cc2e0b22184438952ae6b7c2a9b7.jpg

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Slcinuup
10-14-2021, 12:55 PM
IGN: Banana
Submission:
Description: A pumpkin sorcerer approaches your doorstep in the hopes of obtaining candy.

kennetics
10-15-2021, 09:05 AM
Description: Hello, this is my first time joining the contest and I hope you like the art I made. I did this art for almost 4-6 hours and I did it before my homework because I want to win the price (I've been struggling in this game for almost 3 years haha). I thought of doing this kind of art because every time halloween event comes I see fancy vanities and scary costumes from other players. Thankyou and Happy Halloween[emoji317][emoji879]

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211014/b8e1cc2e0b22184438952ae6b7c2a9b7.jpg

Sent from my SM-A125F using TapatalkIs my entry still valid even though I mistakenly typed : "IGN, Title, Description" instread of "IGN, Submission, Description"? Or do I need to submit another entry again?

Valkiirye
10-15-2021, 09:06 AM
IGN: Valkiirye

Description: Paracelsus returns for his revenge.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211015/a1cfd46557ee709f6b2e76f372545038.jpg

Supatra
10-15-2021, 09:12 AM
XD
Ign cleitoriskkhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211015/e3536bee4a1eed4061fe5d880b8df856.jpg

Enviado de meu Redmi 8 usando o Tapatalk

Lil sez
10-15-2021, 07:10 PM

1 <3

This the winner for me LOL

Monelgr
10-15-2021, 08:44 PM
lol if you google creepy photos you can see that picture

Caballero
10-15-2021, 10:13 PM
My idea is a vanity of my Main Rogue and a Banner with Aura, I will show my idea of a Banner, I am going to perfect it more, it is just an idea that I proposed, a Skull inspired with horns from Hellboy (Movie) and some pieces of trees dark around and on their tips Halloween candy ... Its base on which the skull is hanging is a bar-type bar with nails in the middle to give more notion ... I hope you like it, what do you think of that idea?

I repeat: It is only an idea, I want to know what the community thinks, thanks XD If you like the idea I will try to perfect it.

Monelgr
10-15-2021, 11:45 PM
Arcane Legends Spirit of Halloween Contest

It's spooky season, Legends! And you know what that means! Costumes. Candy. Tricks and Treats. We want to celebrate it all with you. So, it's time for a Community Contest! We want to see your IRL Halloween Spirit, in whichever way you choose to show it, with one requirement: Give it some distinctly Arlorian flair.

Some ideas include, but aren't limited to*:
+ Carving an AL themed pumpkin.
+ Creating an AL costume (for yourself, your pet, a favorite teddy bear?)
+ Baking/Decorating an AL themed treat.
+ Pulling an AL themed trick.
+ AL inspired decor for your room or house.

*Submissions must depict a creation made outside of game. This can be a digital creation like art or music, or a physical creation like cooking, decoration, or costume. Game assets are acceptable as part of creation, such as logos or screenshots used as part of a bigger project.

Here's How it Works

Submissions:
+ You will have 2 weeks to create your spooky AL creation, from 10/12-10/26.
+ Document your submission either via photo or video.
+ Post your submission to this forum thread before the deadline (11:59pm CT on 10/26)

Uploading:
+ Videos should be submitted via YouTube or Vimeo. Use the 'Insert Video' button in the forums to embed the video, rather than post a link. Make sure the video is public!
+ Photos can be embedded in the forums using the 'Insert Photo' button. You can either upload directly or upload to a hosting site (like Imgur) and use the 'From URL' tab.
+ Remember, replies in the Announcements section can't be edited, so double check your submission before posting to avoid duplicates.
+ For the sake of all readers, please resize photos to a maximum height/width of 800px.

Voting:
+ Last but not least, show some love to your fellow entrants by hitting the Thanks button on at least 3 other posts that you love!
+ Voting will not determine winners, it's just for fun and friendliness! Vote as many times as you want.

Submission Form

IGN: [your in game name]
Submission: [embed photo or video here]
Description: [tell us a little about your creation!]

Results and Winners

Winners will be selected by a panel of Spacetimes Studios employees in the following categories:

+ Most Creative
+ Spookiest Submission
+ Best Trick
+ Best Treat
+ Best Dressed
+ Best Show of Arcane Legends Halloween Spirit

Winners will be announced in the Arcane Legends Announcements forum on or before 10/29, just in time to celebrate for Halloween!

Prizes

Winners in each category will receive:
+ 2000 Platinum
+ A 2021 Halloween Event Pet or Vanity of your choice.

In addition, 10 randomly selected winners will receive:
+ 500 Platinum

Rules

+ One submission per person. If you post multiple times, the latest submission will be counted as your entry.
+ Submissions must in some way relate back to Arcane Legends and Halloween
+ All submissions must follow the Arcane Legends Forums Rules and ToS
+ You must be 13 years of age or older to participate.
+ Please be cautious not to submit photos or videos that reveal personally identifying information (like your name, address, etc.)
+ If you see a post that you don't believe matches the submission criteria, please do not call them out publicly. Notify Remiem via PM and she will contact the player to resolve any issues.

Good luck and Happy Halloween, Legends! We can't wait to see your Halloween Spirit!!l dont know if this contest is only in real life to make creative things but here we go!!
(Photoshop)

Meet Timmy, he always wanted to out on a Halloween night and play trick or treat! But with the looming threat of Nasty goblins meandering around, his elder notts prohibited from doing so. After the great heroes of legends defeated the goblins, timmy was finally free to fulfill his dream but as most things in life it presented another obstacle for Timmy to overcome!, the parent notts were out of plat to buy a costume for little Timmy.Timny being a nott of determination started to work on his costume with whatever he had available! And voila! Timmy had become the treat himself! A candy costume was born. Now Timmy waits in his genius creation with his faithful companion Timber with a bag full of treats. :)https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211016/42b34c0d4e665e153e1db0d931eef5f2.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 8T using Tapatalk

Monelgr
10-15-2021, 11:52 PM
l dont know if this contest is only in real life to make creative things but here we go!!
(Photoshop)

Ign Wiccon

Vatiny for Mage

Story:
Meet Timmy, he always wanted to out on a Halloween night and play trick or treat! But with the looming threat of Nasty goblins meandering around, his elder notts prohibited from doing so. After the great heroes of legends defeated the goblins, timmy was finally free to fulfill his dream but as most things in life it presented another obstacle for Timmy to overcome!, the parent notts were out of plat to buy a costume for little Timmy.Timny being a nott of determination started to work on his costume with whatever he had available! And voila! Timmy had become the treat himself! A candy costume was born. Now Timmy waits in his genius creation with his faithful companion Timber with a bag full of treats. :)https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211016/42b34c0d4e665e153e1db0d931eef5f2.jpg

Encryptions
10-16-2021, 02:17 AM
Ign: Encryptions
Description: The history and the reenactment of the arlor's ghosts. A little voice over and some cool scenes, video art creation. I know you guys want to see some vids.
Going for:
Best Show of Arcane Legends Halloween Spirit
Spookiest Submission
Most Creative
<font size="4"><font size="2">
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZCBDkcwRVU

Rihc
10-16-2021, 03:48 AM
IGN: Rihc
Submission:

"Aunt's Mansion"
~

https://youtu.be/P2UvpZZTM6o

Description: Rihc was accompanied by his friends to head to his aunt’s mansion. They were amazed at rihc's aunt's mansion but something unexpected happened. Will they still be able to get out of this mansion?

* not sure if this is right, please let me know if this submission is wrong so I can make a different one :)

Feazihil
10-16-2021, 05:53 AM
Here I Come

IGN : Enthrophy

Submission : https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211016/63c5445e70deb111dbe45d417889b1a6.jpg

Description : a Vampirial Black Widow Set Rogue with an imbued magical power imerse into the Arcane Legends Halloween Event 2021.

Inspired by my own characters : https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211016/fa0a1f0eb4e600fb7f782b466f4339b3.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211016/d17bf19d1fa81667fe8b6ed679ef1491.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211016/bb972bc697a7eb68f3effa327fc1aa87.jpg

Here's my Submission for the Arcane Legends Halloween Community Contest 2021, Show some love and support, cheers :)

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

voterizaxew
10-16-2021, 08:59 AM
IGN: Voteriz

Submission:

Description: I imitate Buttonface vanity since this is the only vanity that is Dope and Cheap at the same time. Happy Halloween[emoji316][emoji316]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211016/c21d61e512fcba0115b093708829593a.jpg

Encryptions
10-16-2021, 11:55 AM
Repost* Tapatalk seemed a bit buggy with the yt link.
Ign: Encryptions
Description: The history and the reenactment of the arlor's ghosts. A little voice over and some cool scenes, video art creation. I know you guys want to see some vids.
Going for:
Best Show of Arcane Legends Halloween Spirit
Spookiest Submission
Most Creative
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZCBDkcwRVU&t=35s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZCBDkcwRVU&amp;t=35s

Remiem
10-16-2021, 02:53 PM
This thread has been cleaned up. Please let me remind everyone that one of the rules is to report any rule breaking to me via PM and not in this thread. Even if it takes a day or 2, I will get to it and make sure it’s taken care of.

Derailing this thread with negativity and accusations really takes away from the fun and hard work people are putting in on their legitimate entries.

Many thanks!!

seasonedchicked
10-16-2021, 03:06 PM
This thread has been cleaned up. Please let me remind everyone that one of the rules is to report any rule breaking to me via PM and not in this thread. Even if it takes a day or 2, I will get to it and make sure it’s taken care of.

Derailing this thread with negativity and accusations really takes away from the fun and hard work people are putting in on their legitimate entries.

Many thanks!!I was cleaning this thread up but you can take over Remiem I don't mind

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Letsmixx
10-16-2021, 05:28 PM
IGN: [Liahimro/Sfant]
Submission: [https://i.imgur.com/PlxoyOA.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/sosnsTp.mp4]
Description: [Hey!Im Sfant and i like sometimes to do fun stuff on photoshop!Im not that good at it but this is so far my best creation.I did not have a pumpkin but i did have a tabel so here u go =)]

Letsmixx
10-16-2021, 05:42 PM
IGN: [Liahimro/Sfant]
Submission: [238381

238382]
Description: [Hey!Im Sfant and i like sometimes to do fun stuff on photoshop!Im not that good at it but this is so far my best creation.I did not have a pumpkin but i did have a tabel so here u go =)]
Sorry again,did not read properly the requirements

Ukku
10-16-2021, 11:08 PM
IGN: Ukku

Submission: Doodle- Faces of Fear(FOF)

Description:
Hello Devs and Arlorian Buddies[emoji4]! Advance Happy Halloween![emoji89] It's my first time joining a forum contest and this time I'm not gonna show you guys a quick sketch. I proudly present to you a pure freehand[emoji1593] doodle(materials used: oslo paper 9x12, hb pencil, kneaded eraser, tech pen 0.3&0.5) made with love[emoji173]. Hope you'd like it coz this is prolly the best art that I've made for AL so far[emoji16]. And in fact, this is one of the most complicated drawings that I've ever made. Faces of Fear (FOF)[emoji83], a masterpiece of mine that consumed the 21hrs of my 4 days(includes researching for the vanities, brainstorming for an idea, positioning of chars, sketching, inking etc.).FOF is composed of 28 remarkable halloween vanities existing in game(frankenstein, ghost, medusa, spectral golem, ash, cinder, bathax, galen, nova, violet, wolf, bride, hellion, bugface, hockey stalker, wicked clown, undead war & sorc, grim reaper, mummy, witch, living doll, mutated resident war,sorc & rog, rogue day of the dead, buttonface, jack o lantern's guise).

Below you can see 2 photos; 1st pic (my 3rd night of drawing ft. my sweaty hand wearing glove),2nd pic (my 4th day ft. my completely done FOF). I hope you guys don't sleep on this one [emoji28]. There are lots of stories going on in my doodle and it's for you to find out [emoji1308]. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211017/547ba8c4386c09d84a592e5dcb77b878.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211017/35b07e39a28f1efcf6cdd443dbc71e43.jpg

Ukku
10-16-2021, 11:13 PM
Oh Wow resizing photo nerfed the quality of my art..I hope for devs to consider this pic..low quality sucks[emoji1787]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211017/6c872ce4dc8848df0f862aec4ac665c9.jpg

Ukku
10-16-2021, 11:17 PM
My entry without resizing my pics into lower quality..If ever this is not qualified due to rules..pls consider the first one[emoji28]

Description: Hello Devs and Arlorian Buddies[emoji4]! Advance Happy Halloween![emoji89] It's my first time joining a forum contest and this time I'm not gonna show you guys a quick sketch. I proudly present to you a pure freehand[emoji1593] doodle(oslo paper 9x12, hb pencil, tech pen 0.3&0.5) made with love[emoji173]. Hope you'd like it coz this is prolly the best art that I've made for AL so far[emoji16]. And in fact, this is one of the most complicated drawings that I've ever made. Faces of Fear (FOF)[emoji83], a masterpiece of mine that consumed the 23hrs of my 4 days(includes brainstorming for an idea, positioning of chars, sketching, inking etc.).FOF is composed of 28 remarkable halloween vanities existing in game(frankenstein,ghost LB,medusa, spectral golem,ash,cinder,bathax,galen,nova,violet,wolf,bri de,hellion,bugface,hockey stalker,wicked clown,undead war & sorc,grimm,OG mummy,witch,living doll, mutated resident war,sorc & rog, rogue day of the dead,buttonface, jack o lantern's guise).

Below you can see 2 photos. 1st pic (my 3rd night of drawing ft. my sweaty hand wearing glove)..2nd pic (my 4th day ft. my completely done FOF). I hope you guys don't sleep on this one [emoji28]. There are lots of stories going on in my doodle and it's for you to find out [emoji1308]. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211017/ca9f255774941acf216c8199f2dddc11.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211017/fa622363567e4da642067263ceef1a90.jpg

Ukku
10-17-2021, 05:19 AM
I'm also proud to all of my co- participants here who've spent time and effort for their entries[emoji16]..Let's have a healthy competition buddies! I hope to see more artistic entries sooner[emoji4]..All are food for my eyes[emoji847]..

Kubeychan
10-17-2021, 06:12 AM
IGN: Bey

SUBMISSION:
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211017/c6d11d61fb803f27307417f869ed126d.jpg

DESCRIPTION: The dead all rise from their graves, and the scary monsters all come out of their hideouts, the living must prepare to fight off the dead and the monstrous.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

feggarop
10-17-2021, 07:20 AM
Ign: Feggaropoutan
I draw the Frankenstein set
Gl to all and happy Halloweenhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211017/9c7fe0a83c525dc92f2c73960a5ad082.jpg

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 8 Pro μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

occymoreon
10-17-2021, 07:55 AM
Ign: Dohyunnie

Submission:

Description: Hello Legends, this my entry and I hope you like my paint. I'm not a good artist but I'll do my best to improve my painting skills. Thank you Legends.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211017/6e687917e7c141af7a9b87081a5546c8.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211017/60d32dab13002722c9efc6e1a0cf9fda.jpg

Switchback
10-17-2021, 01:00 PM
Ukku, you killed that drawing. You got some talent there, i would be shocked if you don't win. Gl all.

terapan
10-18-2021, 02:47 AM
IGN: Terapan
Submission: 238418
Description: Arlorian trinity return!

The month full of terror returns to Alor. Not only that, at the same time Arlor was attacked by a zombie outbreak that was getting more and more terrible by the day. The nott with the help of zodian technology tried to revive the villi by inserting their consciousness into a robot. the undead must be killed with the undead, Vili went to the kraken to resurrect Himingleva. They're ready, but they need someone strong as a diversion. They know Uller is still alive, in his last fight he received a curse that turned him into a dragon and could no longer return, he faked his death. With persuasion, Himingleva was finally able to convince Uller to raise his sword again and fight for Arlor. Uller, Vili, Himingleva, they have united once again.

terapan
10-18-2021, 02:53 AM

The month full of terror returns to Alor. Not only that, at the same time Arlor was attacked by a zombie outbreak that was getting more and more terrible by the day. The nott with the help of zodian technology tried to revive the villi by inserting their consciousness into a robot. the undead must be killed with the undead, Vili went to the kraken to resurrect Himingleva. They're ready, but they need someone strong as a diversion. They know Uller is still alive, in his last fight he received a curse that turned him into a dragon and could no longer return, he faked his death. With persuasion, Himingleva was finally able to convince Uller to raise his sword again and fight for Arlor. Uller, Vili, Himingleva, they have united once again.

inspiration from my own char :D

ItsTwelv
10-18-2021, 05:29 AM
Ign : Twelv
Submission :
Desc :
The True King Behind Necropolis
"Kill all of my slave heroes,but if you brave enough to step your disgusting legs on my hidden castle,i'll be down from my throne and you have no chance for taking even one breath,who dare to challenge me?"

Ilove_Poopoo
10-18-2021, 07:01 AM

The month full of terror returns to Alor. Not only that, at the same time Arlor was attacked by a zombie outbreak that was getting more and more terrible by the day. The nott with the help of zodian technology tried to revive the villi by inserting their consciousness into a robot. the undead must be killed with the undead, Vili went to the kraken to resurrect Himingleva. They're ready, but they need someone strong as a diversion. They know Uller is still alive, in his last fight he received a curse that turned him into a dragon and could no longer return, he faked his death. With persuasion, Himingleva was finally able to convince Uller to raise his sword again and fight for Arlor. Uller, Vili, Himingleva, they have united once again.I can't help but to notice the level of detail here. Especially on the arm bones of the skeleton cross one another when pronated.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211018/4530aafbbdf8c28ae9493fb425fcd592.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211018/7cb233f7ff3c45c8557f1bbeb12d5484.jpg

Great work [emoji846]

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Remiem
10-18-2021, 08:38 AM
I can't help but to notice the level of detail here. Especially on the arm bones of the skeleton cross one another when pronated.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211018/4530aafbbdf8c28ae9493fb425fcd592.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211018/7cb233f7ff3c45c8557f1bbeb12d5484.jpg

Great work [emoji846]

Wow, I learned something today!

Neutrone
10-18-2021, 11:36 AM

Hi Rem, I just wanted to confirm and double check with you on something here.

If I'm sharing my image through an image hosting site would it then be ok to have a resolution higher than 800px?

Cuz I know on forums sometimes uploaded images break, so I'm assuming that's (maybe?) why you'd want the max to be 800px. But what about if I'm sharing through imgur/an equivalent site?

Redjellydonut
10-18-2021, 11:54 PM
Submission by: Smallsoda

Quick sketch for the contest! [emoji3060] back to lb running lol

Gl everyone!!!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211019/c6ba420cc9a40bfa33c552897fb9a182.jpg

Stephencobear
10-19-2021, 12:02 AM
I can't help but to notice the level of detail here. Especially on the arm bones of the skeleton cross one another when pronated.

Great work [emoji846]

I thought that general outside shape was only due to muscular physical influence, never knew those two bones rotated so much!
Has me contemplating some positions of martial arts…
Ty

Stephencobear
10-19-2021, 12:11 AM
Why I can’t edit my post? Forums bugg

Anyway I was gonna add that the fact that the primate arm can propel our ancestors through the tree faster than a cheetah & also allows us to throw a one hundred mile an hour fastball is kinda sweet

terapan
10-19-2021, 12:25 AM

Great work [emoji846]

Tyty

Ah i just notice a mistake, the Bone on left hand must be twist to the left not to the right... 😭😭😭

Beastgore W
10-19-2021, 01:54 AM
IGN : Beastgore

Submission : The Serial Killer

Description :

Hey Guys!
this is my original editing, it's simple, here is me and my warrior, he tried to attack me from outside the window [emoji23].
and in the second picture just a materials photos.
Took a 3hr i make this photo editing.

Happy Halloween everyone!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211019/8b551103c71fe194bcefaca3e96d3669.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211019/c476d9635ad9913a9fdaf929af7c55fe.jpg

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

Overbear
10-19-2021, 05:52 AM
Wow. I'm seeing some incredible arts man, well done!!

Chaplet
10-19-2021, 08:29 AM
IGN: Chaplet
Submission: 238450
Description: I decided to make an art with these vanities and Paracelsus because during this year I encountered my very first Halloween event and I thank STS for this community contest because it made me remember such wonderful memory.

AaFajar
10-19-2021, 08:37 AM
Ign: Aafajar

Submission: Killer Photograper

Description: "take a photo of the victim and will be killed by the kings corruption character who will come out of the camera, kill the human from the photo"

(The manufacturing process took 2 hours and I also included the material.)https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211019/3e446b9fdc7da2a15d54c489fe2d8ead.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211019/78689fad427c3870f1d6787afede7a19.jpg

Sent from my M2003J15SC using Tapatalk

Doobienoobie(Wsrg)
10-19-2021, 09:55 AM
IGN: Wsrg
Submission: {attached}
Description: I had my neighborhood sidewalk artist come help me with some Halloween Arcane Legends art. Wsrg is going Trick-or-Treating!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211019/04daf1969bd8864cc69bb3259542a190.jpg

Sent from my BE2012 using Tapatalk

kennetics
10-19-2021, 09:56 AM
I'm reposting my entry again since the first entry I submitted was a bit vague and low quality.

Description: I made a poster of a movie. Its all about this new online game "Arcane Legends", many people are already addicted to this game, because this game is popular many people began to play it. What people don’t know is that the programmer of this game is an Alien[emoji89] from another planet, they went to Earth to take over through their advanced technology. Aliens thought of making a game and everyone who will play it will start hallucinating. In their imagination they are just like in the real world but they are already occupied by monsters and demons there. As their hallucinations progress, their bodies gradually weaken because they no longer eat in the real world and because of this many people die every day. When a person dies in the real world the aliens eat their human flesh and dysentery serves as their daily food. Their favorite part in the human flesh are the brains[emoji3447].https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211019/e5ffc97486c82d7cdd30165a091f0632.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211019/bd8b73a62a9a81ced3771bb63bf063c6.jpg

Letsmixx
10-19-2021, 01:49 PM
Interesting!

Mynzz
10-19-2021, 03:13 PM
�� IGN: Mynzz ��

��Submission �� :

Description: I reproduced a poster of the movie ”IT” BUT is the Arcane Legends Version with some decoration ! Im not that good at editing, but i tried my best :)

Happy Halloween Everyone ��

mhysaa
10-19-2021, 04:30 PM
My entry without resizing my pics into lower quality..If ever this is not qualified due to rules..pls consider the first one[emoji28]

Description: Hello Devs and Arlorian Buddies[emoji4]! Advance Happy Halloween![emoji89] It's my first time joining a forum contest and this time I'm not gonna show you guys a quick sketch. I proudly present to you a pure freehand[emoji1593] doodle(oslo paper 9x12, hb pencil, tech pen 0.3&0.5) made with love[emoji173]. Hope you'd like it coz this is prolly the best art that I've made for AL so far[emoji16]. And in fact, this is one of the most complicated drawings that I've ever made. Faces of Fear (FOF)[emoji83], a masterpiece of mine that consumed the 23hrs of my 4 days(includes brainstorming for an idea, positioning of chars, sketching, inking etc.).FOF is composed of 28 remarkable halloween vanities existing in game(frankenstein,ghost LB,medusa, spectral golem,ash,cinder,bathax,galen,nova,violet,wolf,bri de,hellion,bugface,hockey stalker,wicked clown,undead war & sorc,grimm,OG mummy,witch,living doll, mutated resident war,sorc & rog, rogue day of the dead,buttonface, jack o lantern's guise).

Below you can see 2 photos. 1st pic (my 3rd night of drawing ft. my sweaty hand wearing glove)..2nd pic (my 4th day ft. my completely done FOF). I hope you guys don't sleep on this one [emoji28]. There are lots of stories going on in my doodle and it's for you to find out [emoji1308]. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211017/ca9f255774941acf216c8199f2dddc11.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211017/fa622363567e4da642067263ceef1a90.jpg
Wow that’s amazing 😧

Sinszxc
10-19-2021, 09:14 PM
IGN: [ Doofenshmirtt ]
Submission: [Old But Gold ]
Description: [ Lets not forgot the first halloween ... raise of the Ancient Vanities !!! ] Hope you like it ^_^

Paktwo
10-20-2021, 01:00 AM
IGN: Uketnamm
SUBMISSION:
DESCRIPTION: "The Evil Covid Virus" - The world of arlor are now facing the very dangerous evil covid virus. The bravest arlorians should brace
thereselves to fight along their way and end this evil creatures. Atlast at the end of this contest the victory is mine. :)

Lostcast
10-20-2021, 07:08 AM
halloween 2021 event vendor in a nutshell:https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211020/7367ef3d6cf0cdb7eaefad59bf90369f.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Stormydragon
10-20-2021, 11:01 AM
I made a drawing for the contest, but as i saw the wonderful submissions, i wasn't that sure anymore if I should continue with my bad drawing skills[emoji23] , but, (although it doesn't look it [emoji28]) I've spend much time on that drawing, my friends irl already said I should go more outside and take breaks xD. With so much time spent, decided to present my freehand drawing.

IGN: Sturmdrache

Submission: The Rising of Paracelsus

Description:

I made this drawing with my love to the Cryoworm-Pets(In my opinion one of the best things of AL[emoji7]) and our Boogie, of which we never knew that we would miss him, once he takes his holidays in Deepmarsh... Somehow the uploaded graphic quality seems to be quite bad...I'm sorry for that. Maybe i find a way to upload it better.

As Gustav told as long ago, one of the most powerful sources is the Arcane Energy which flows through every part of Arlor. This power is the key to many things, especially the key to communicate with your companions. The first folk, who was able to controll that power was the little folk of the blue mages... Yeah even today, Mages are focusing the Arcane Energy around them to absorb Damage, and even grant invulnerability for a short while... As we know power can always get abused. Many villains of Arlor tried that. Well, one little blue mage was smart enough to not invest into his strength, but into his weakness: Mortality. He focused Arcane Energy, but instead of using it as a Shield, he found a way to absorb the power himself. Beeing one with Arcane Energy, he was able to communicate with even the strongest companions, corrupted the ancient Cryoworms, and got one of the most dangerous threats for Arlor!

PS: I adore the wonderful submissions, especially the one of Ukku, amazing art![emoji7]

I also want to use this thread for encouraging the devs for more Worm Pets! They look wonderful! Maybe more heads(Hydrastyle) or even vanities? Ty for reading so far xD
Good Luck everyone!

Stormydragon
10-20-2021, 11:03 AM
Huh didn't even upload?

I made a drawing for the contest, but as i saw the wonderful submissions, i wasn't that sure anymore if I should continue with my bad drawing skills[emoji23] , but, (although it doesn't look it [emoji28]) I've spend much time on that drawing, my friends irl already said I should go more outside and take breaks xD. With so much time spent, decided to present my freehand drawing.

IGN: Sturmdrache

Submission: The Rising of Paracelsus

Description:

I made this drawing with my love to the Cryoworm-Pets(In my opinion one of the best things of AL[emoji7]) and our Boogie, of which we never knew that we would miss him, once he takes his holidays in Deepmarsh... Somehow the uploaded graphic quality seems to be quite bad...I'm sorry for that. Maybe i find a way to upload it better.

As Gustav told as long ago, one of the most powerful sources is the Arcane Energy which flows through every part of Arlor. This power is the key to many things, especially the key to communicate with your companions. The first folk, who was able to controll that power was the little folk of the blue mages... Yeah even today, Mages are focusing the Arcane Energy around them to absorb Damage, and even grant invulnerability for a short while... As we know power can always get abused. Many villains of Arlor tried that. Well, one little blue mage was smart enough to not invest into his strength, but into his weakness: Mortality. He focused Arcane Energy, but instead of using it as a Shield, he found a way to absorb the power himself. Beeing one with Arcane Energy, he was able to communicate with even the strongest companions, corrupted the ancient Cryoworms, and got one of the most dangerous threats for Arlor!

PS: I adore the wonderful submissions, especially the one of Ukku, amazing art![emoji7]

I also want to use this thread for encouraging the devs for more Worm Pets! They look wonderful! Maybe more heads(Hydrastyle) or even vanities? Ty for reading so far xD
Good Luck

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211020/efac135113d4219ee0496899028a46be.jpg

Spell
10-20-2021, 11:43 AM
Will aura vanitys be included in the available prizes to pick from?

Fliie
10-20-2021, 03:34 PM
IGN: Beatitudes
Submission: 238520
Description: Not much of an artist but always down to throw some design on my board. Nekro is easily the spookiest and coolest looking pet so it's only fitting that he gets to be apart of the board.

Spell
10-20-2021, 09:16 PM
IGN: SPELL

Submission:

So i re-created one of my favorite halloween vanitys in AL along with a kershal scepter and wisp!

I used polymer clay (my first time using this aswell!)
I had a few hiccups along the way (both arms broke off lol)
Wish i could add more pics of the process but cant seem to add more than these pics :c

Snowdager
10-20-2021, 09:33 PM
In-game name: Deadly

Title: Arcane Legend’s 9th Birthday Cake

Description:

Since Arcane Legends will be 9 years old on November 12th, I decided to make a Birthday Cake! On the top of the cake I made the SpaceTime Studios logo, and a small patch of “spooky” grass with Timber (the pet) sitting on it with some R.I.P graves! I also placed a number 9 candle to signify AL’s 9th birthday. On the side of the cake I put the words “Arcane Legends” with the Arcane Legend’s logo between the two words. It took 3 days to bake and decorate the cake. I used food coloring and white fondant to make all the different colors you see. To further commit to the Halloween theme I placed the cake on a Halloween table mat and added other Halloween themed decor!

jaeden.
10-20-2021, 09:38 PM
Ign: Doomset

Submission: Cincojuice

Description: CINCO CINCO CINCO

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211021/8c01f12fe96e4747d90dfeac293f7eb1.jpg

Spell
10-20-2021, 10:04 PM
IGN: SPELL

Submission:

So i re-created one of my favorite halloween vanitys in AL along with a kershal scepter and wisp!

I used polymer clay (my first time using this aswell!)
I had a few hiccups along the way (both arms broke off lol)
Wish i could add more pics of the process but cant seem to add more than these pics :c

hope this works!

https://ibb.co/4t3FvWm
https://ibb.co/MSZSF1v
https://ibb.co/DpK3Dzz
https://ibb.co/7Xw4Xyw
https://ibb.co/G0sMFyP
https://ibb.co/vxsYdc1

terapan
10-20-2021, 10:23 PM
hope this works!

https://ibb.co/4t3FvWm
https://ibb.co/MSZSF1v
https://ibb.co/DpK3Dzz
https://ibb.co/7Xw4Xyw
https://ibb.co/G0sMFyP
https://ibb.co/vxsYdc1
Wow, very cool bro... +1 from me

atashaweng
10-21-2021, 01:32 AM
Ign: Atashaqnnry

Submission: Gilded String Marionette Cosplay

Description:

I saw a vanity puppet in the game and I copied it. I did my make up and costume for almost 3 hours with the help of my mother. I cant find any white strings so I used red strings instead. I also couldn’t find a jacket similar to the vanity so I didn’t wear a jacket. I know that my costume is quite simple but I hope you appreciate our effort. Thank youhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211021/a5f20959ff28874741417d51837cc1f3.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211021/d9c9b29e2dbc66c090c4fb2ffd89e6e1.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211021/385bb3590fd189aa904f8579ef07ab93.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211021/20b84f64fa0cd8def33347dbcafedb01.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Neutrone
10-21-2021, 01:52 AM
What flavour of cake is it though ��

Neutrone
10-21-2021, 01:54 AM

Description:

Since Arcane Legends will be 9 years old on November 12th, I decided to make a Birthday Cake! On the top of the cake I made the SpaceTime Studios logo, and a small patch of “spooky” grass with Timber (the pet) sitting on it with some R.I.P graves! I also placed a number 9 candle to signify AL’s 9th birthday. On the side of the cake I put the words “Arcane Legends” with the Arcane Legend’s logo between the two words. It took 3 days to bake and decorate the cake. I used food coloring and white fondant to make all the different colors you see. To further commit to the Halloween theme I placed the cake on a Halloween table mat and added other Halloween themed decor!

oop forgot to quote. Anyway yeah what flavour is that? Looks really well done

Garryboy
10-21-2021, 02:55 AM
Ign: Ddussy
Submission:
Description: The sleeping paracelsus, don't try to wake him up or else disaster will accur in all arlorian.
But don't be afraid the heroes of arlorians will surely protect us from the evil paracelsus.

Hope you like it, first time doing this kind of stuffs goodluck all and stay safe AL.

Sinszxc
10-21-2021, 03:24 AM
Ign: Atashaqnnry

Submission: Gilded String Marionette Cosplay

Description:

I saw a vanity puppet in the game and I copied it. I did my make up and costume for almost 3 hours with the help of my mother. I cant find any white strings so I used red strings instead. I also couldn’t find a jacket similar to the vanity so I didn’t wear a jacket. I know that my costume is quite simple but I hope you appreciate our effort. Thank youhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211021/a5f20959ff28874741417d51837cc1f3.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211021/d9c9b29e2dbc66c090c4fb2ffd89e6e1.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211021/385bb3590fd189aa904f8579ef07ab93.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211021/20b84f64fa0cd8def33347dbcafedb01.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Simp in coming Im one of them Kawaiii <33

Snowdager
10-21-2021, 08:32 AM
oop forgot to quote. Anyway yeah what flavour is that? Looks really well done

It’s actually vanilla cake under all of that fondant! I’ll be sure to cut a slice and post it later!

Stormydragon
10-21-2021, 08:36 AM
It’s actually vanilla cake under all of that fondant! I’ll be sure to cut a slice and post it later!Send me a slice[emoji23]

THE GOLDEN KING
10-21-2021, 10:35 AM
IGN: Ollerous

Submission: Electric empowered Frankenstein.

Currently learning how to draw… taking advice from both Ukku(thank you!) and my mentor!

The first piece is my own of course!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211021/6d145ed4757d472900911d7f23312da1.jpg

This second price is that of my mentor! Which I think needed to be put on here! For he is very talented!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211021/f9ca74fbacfa15976586189d4a7cdab5.jpg
My goal is to draw as good as him someday, hopefully I get there! Thank you all!

Ukku
10-21-2021, 10:51 AM
IGN: Ollerous

Submission: Electric empowered Frankenstein.

Currently learning how to draw… taking advice from both Ukku(thank you!) and my mentor!

The first piece is my own of course!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211021/6d145ed4757d472900911d7f23312da1.jpg

This second price is that of my mentor! Which I think needed to be put on here! For he is very talented!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211021/f9ca74fbacfa15976586189d4a7cdab5.jpg
My goal is to draw as good as him someday, hopefully I get there! Thank you all!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNoice![emoji16] Np buddy! ..Keep it up[emoji4]..and break your limits[emoji1318]!..

rokksteady
10-21-2021, 12:28 PM
IGN: Gsnine
Submission:
https://youtu.be/O_ox927BijE
Description: I think I found a little easter egg from the devs for this Halloween event! Here is my little walk through!

Blackro
10-21-2021, 01:35 PM
IGN: Bobbyliciouss
Submission:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeqQVwGDAjs
Description: Well the reason I've did this video submission, it is because based on a true story, sad but true. Every people leave just to be part of our beautiful memories.
PS. It was my cousin who I was with, yeah he quitted AL but I stayed. I convinced him to play so that we could create a short video..

Tuhguhbuhbuh
10-21-2021, 03:13 PM
IGN : Tuhguhbuhbuh

SUBMISSION :

DESCRIPTION : AL taxi drivers every Halloween when I try to catch a ride.

Funpikkk
10-21-2021, 04:51 PM
IGN: Dieorfart
Submission: Treat
Description: I tried to make arlor cake inspired cake, the cake I made looks like the cake our beloved pet cupcake has on her head. After hard work with making the dough, cream and decorations, I made it. Its pretty good even tho it might not look appetizing. I added some berries to balance the sweetness out it turned pretty great! It took me about 6 hours to make the whole cake after school ^^. This is my first making a cake, so I think it turned pretty good :D . Hope I have a chance with the other submissions.

Finished cake:

Funpikkk
10-21-2021, 04:55 PM
Could I send my submission to mods? My cake photo cant be uploaded lol

Funpikkk
10-21-2021, 05:02 PM
Okay so here is the link:https://imgur.com/a/yfEENB0
Took me 2 days to make all of that
vanilla cake with whipped cream
fondant as decor
I tried my best, making a cake isnt as easy as it seems ^

Oakmaiden
10-21-2021, 05:29 PM
Simp in coming Im one of them Kawaiii <33

Much applause! This is what I was looking for in a contest! Dress like ur character! I vote for you!

konafez
10-21-2021, 05:34 PM

Description:

this..this one wins..game over the rest can go home...

now if you can just provide samples for tasting .....

mhysaa
10-21-2021, 07:52 PM
IGN: Mhysaa
Submission: Creating an AL costume
Description:
* Violet got tired of running for the streets of arlor and decided sneaky to real life world, and of course couldn`t miss take some selfies. *
Halloween is my favorite event, and my favorite season, also because close to my bday, always when i could celebrated with halloween theme party, althought w not much time running the lb and real life stuff, couldn`t miss this contest!

Hucy_AL
10-21-2021, 08:04 PM
IGN: Hucy
Submission: Halloween Costume
Description: I don’t know if this counts[emoji2371] but I chose this costume because ever since when I first saw the NUN in movies, it really scared the creep out of me. When one of your game “Dark Legends” released a vanity which is actually the NUN it really made me fall in love with it. Now I chose this as my costume because I want to see the NUN in Arcane Legends so badly! Well it’s not impossible [emoji23][emoji2371].. Kidding aside, I hope this costume will be noticed and goodluck to everyone! Happy Halloween!! [emoji3444][emoji316][emoji317]
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211022/c5d9ef01d4c9a31f6cf0f957276d8bc1.jpeg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211022/181f41976e754d92ba7900de924353e2.jpg

Snowdager
10-21-2021, 08:57 PM
this..this one wins..game over the rest can go home...

now if you can just provide samples for tasting .....

Thanks lol! It’s not over yet though. I’ve seen lots of good entries and I bet there’s still more to come!

Don’t worry, I’ll save a slice of cake for you though! ;)

mhysaa
10-21-2021, 08:59 PM
Description:
* Violet got tired of running for the streets of arlor and decided sneaky to real life world, and of course couldn`t miss take some selfies. *
Halloween is my favorite event, and my favorite season, also because close to my bday, always when i could celebrated with halloween theme party, althought w not much time running the lb and real life stuff, couldn`t miss this contest!
Sorry I forgot to add 2 pictures. This is the last post.

Hotnab
10-21-2021, 11:01 PM
Description:
Sorry I forgot to add 2 pictures. This is the last post.
238582Ty for the nightmares

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Salvatory
10-21-2021, 11:16 PM
IGN: Yoo
Submission:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdB4nLfTfsQ
Description:

link the criation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MYXOiPt7ik

The Ghost Retorn After Halloween but no have Good notices, your friends was taken by surprise by the new boss.
Using the staff made of stones from the depths of the demonic realm. promised revenge for his friends Frankkie and Meddusa!

brianhoax_18
10-21-2021, 11:25 PM
Ign; SCIOSEH

Submission; The Real Face of Buttonface

Description:

Buttonface was just a child when he experienced being tortured by his step father, sometimes his step father putting him in a sack and leaving him there for almost a day without any foods and drinks. One day while Buttonface was chopping wood, his step father saw him and approached when his step father saw that Buttonface was cutting wood incorrectly. He immediately took the axe and slammed the back of the knife into Buttonface's mouth, in Buttonface's rage he retrieved the axe and killed his step father. As Button's face grew, he became known as a serial killer who kills people who abuse children. Hoping for Spookiest Submission[emoji111]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211022/71e2d59c4b2eeeb9c84a1410c1fad988.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211022/67a011ae58201fe5be1a15fc4d947f72.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211022/03cfa1976616a012f81fb38427e8f36c.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211022/1d063018d4b8b5ca1f9519e970f9981a.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211022/d592fc1a1d4db8267286040bd8b707c2.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211022/4c0548e60115fda2bc80e98c27557d33.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211022/4ba45c04e2379025742ba55a63db2cfc.jpg

igorkliing
10-22-2021, 12:19 AM
IGN: Gevk

My costume was inspired by: vanity Ghost from 2014. For me it's one of the most sensational vanities in the game.

Happy Halloween[emoji317][emoji3517][emoji317]
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211022/4937367a424d2545f31c17f91323fcd1.jpg

Enviado de meu moto e5 usando o Tapatalk

MagicalTables
10-22-2021, 12:34 AM
🦇╞╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╡🦇
𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐧

https://i.ibb.co/xMdzxKS/entry.png

𝟐 out of 𝟑 contain a sweet treat, the last is a surprise for the one who eats 👻 Which do you choose?

🦇╞╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╡🦇

Rikki-
10-22-2021, 03:50 AM
IGN: Pobhia

Submission: The Fallen Ash

Description: This Art is inspired by my Ash set vanity and Grey Grim set. I add some glowing pumpkins below, at the top you can see the AL Logo and at the right side The burning fields made by the Fallen Ash. I spend 2 days of planning(Gathering idea, mixing vanities, color, scenario) , 3 days of sketch(I used a long bond paper because I cant afford oslo paper, mongol 2 pencil and 0.3Tech pen ) , and 2 days for editing (Mixing colors, brightness, Brush to use, how to edit) This is my first time to use my phone to edit my art.
So far this is the Best thing I can do. Im still hoping to win :') . Special Mention @Ukku Thanks for the sketchbook app buddy. HAPPY HALLOWEEN[emoji316]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211022/75421edc4f75bc44949b98354929aa42.jpg

Ukku
10-22-2021, 05:48 AM

Description: This Art is inspired by my Ash set vanity and Grey Grim set. I add some glowing pumpkins below, at the top you can see the AL Logo and at the right side The burning fields made by the Fallen Ash. I spend 2 days of planning(Gathering idea, mixing vanities, color, scenario) , 3 days of sketch(I used a long bond paper because I cant afford oslo paper, mongol 2 pencil and 0.3Tech pen ) , and 2 days for editing (Mixing colors, brightness, Brush to use, how to edit) This is my first time to use my phone to edit my art.
So far this is the Best thing I can do. Im still hoping to win :') . Special Mention @Ukku Thanks for the sketchbook app buddy. HAPPY HALLOWEEN[emoji316]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211022/75421edc4f75bc44949b98354929aa42.jpg

Sent from my SM-A125F using TapatalkCool! Np and keep it up buddy![emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Cocos
10-22-2021, 07:22 AM
**Posting for a guildie**

IGN: Traineed
Submission: 238585
Description: Spooky Southern Seas Edition

BaronB
10-22-2021, 08:03 AM
IGN: Baron

Submission:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiT7DFMJEno

Description: When you've been playing the game for too long...

Rikki-
10-22-2021, 10:36 AM

Sent from my SM-A125F using TapatalkI forgot to merge all so the colors will blend[emoji28]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211022/fce66da5adf313c11e4811dec20c2003.jpg

Redjellydonut
10-22-2021, 09:13 PM
Ign: Smallsoda
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211023/11bb74cc7d2d365158790436213f9a6d.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211023/6b98d11363d2c7c73d4b576f3a4cda94.png
Description: I was working the COVID unit today and had some free time. I decided to save lives and draw [emoji102]. Drew bugface with the mutant body, a cool pumpkin with smoke coming out, and a custom lantern staff!

Enjoy and good luck everyone!!

mayron
10-22-2021, 09:46 PM
testinghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211023/17ed3ddb187064becad98e3c5b13201d.jpg

Enviado de meu SM-A705MN usando o Tapatalk

mayron
10-22-2021, 09:48 PM
apparently my video is too big and i can't attach, please accept it as a link

IGN: mayronhcws

Submission: https://youtu.be/qXa0oL07FLk

Description: Cinco was drinking in a bar, and decides to make a post on the forum, which makes a warrior angry... (animation)

Jennifer03
10-22-2021, 10:44 PM
Cool artwork

Jennifer03
10-23-2021, 12:30 AM
My AL Family (Halloween Reunion)

IGN: Aljenny/Prismacolor

We're all busy in real life, studying, working, sick cuz of covid and sick of covid haha, and some of us just taking a break from the game. I miss them all so much so I decided to join this contest in hopes that we will all get together for Halloween, Arcane Legends style! Wearing all our favorite vanities, sitting down feeling nostalgic and sharing our funny stories we had together. I hope everyone is doing well, Happy Halloween!!!

We got Ikku, Shevra, Rendtail, Boogie, Ashera, and for my friends - Trigrex, my sis Cent, Cidiz, Flarelf, me of course Aljenny the bunny :), my 2 sweeties Kookieph and Aakiiraa, mummy Cleffu, Asingson (who wants to marry Voriyana lmao), Goeryo, The whole bunch joining the party!

Jennifer03
10-23-2021, 12:36 AM
(I need to resize the picture, This is the final pic ty :)

We're all busy in real life, studying, working, sick cuz of covid and sick of covid haha, and some of us just taking a break from the game. I miss them all so much so I decided to join this contest in hopes that we will all get together for Halloween, Arcane Legends style! Wearing all our favorite vanities, sitting down feeling nostalgic and sharing our funny stories we had together. I hope everyone is doing well, Happy Halloween!!!

We got Ikku, Shevra, Rendtail, Boogie, Ashera, and for my friends - Trigrex, my sis Cent, Cidiz, Flarelf, me of course Aljenny the bunny :), my 2 sweeties Kookieph and Aakiiraa, mummy Cleffu, Asingson (who wants to marry Voriyana lmao), Goeryo, The whole bunch joining the party!

Cent ^^
10-23-2021, 01:08 AM
My AL Family (Halloween Reunion)

238598We got a winner .. Lets go home [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my vivo 1811 using Tapatalk

Xinghvn
10-23-2021, 06:53 AM
IGN: Trulyblessed

Description: Is Paracelsus really behind all of this? WRONG! The true mastermind is none other than Deth himself! Plotting to slay the Arlorian heroes by the hands of the undead and then bring death upon the entire Arlorian world. Inspired by an image of Darth Nilhilus from Star Wars. Other than the lens flare effect which was edited through a computer, the drawing is 100% mine. 238611

Neutrone
10-23-2021, 09:09 AM

Description: Is Paracelsus really behind all of this? WRONG! The true mastermind is none other than Deth himself! Plotting to slay the Arlorian heroes by the hands of the undead and then bring death upon the entire Arlorian world. Inspired by an image of Darth Nilhilus from Star Wars. Other than the lens flare effect which was edited through a computer, the drawing is 100% mine. 238611This brought back memories of when this guy's handshake could one shot you [emoji23]

Itemstore
10-23-2021, 10:25 AM
Hey all I decided to build something from my Al house and bring it into the real world

My Al exsperiment tube.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211023/3e34e52cfd5a8bdcb1226f6a884a8c2b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211023/398cab30caff83f3a19a6876fceee530.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211023/d86ce50f1e9c14dfa53685d437298a24.jpg

Itemstore
10-23-2021, 10:31 AM
Here's the video http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/61742aeb46877/VID20211023161609.mp4

ninjahere
10-23-2021, 10:48 AM
A vanity of choice? That means any vanity like yeti or only from 2021 dropped vanitys?

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Regifter
10-23-2021, 10:50 AM
IGN: Yoimiya

Hey Folks! I've been so inspired to do digital art again by seeing all of your works! TYSM! Although the the bar has been set high by all of you I've finally mustered up the courage to share my work! :D Anyways enough of my introduction, and here is my work and I hope you all like it :)

P.S: pls go easy on the critiques :')

Title: "The Final Battle? or a New Beginning?"

The City of Necropolis has once again pleaded for help from the Heroes of Legend to stop the evil necromancer named "Paracelsus". The heroes have fought many foes both weak and strong alike, however this was something they didn't expect. As the heroes stepped forward, cracks formed on the ground oozing with poisonous gas and acid that would even melt through the strongest metals in Arlor. The heroes didn't flinch, they charged with all their might but the fearsome necromancer casted a spell so overwhelming it wiped out the brave heroes. "NOO!" screamed the warrior, for his friends have been slain by the evil necromancer.

The warrior's life flashed before his eyes as meteors started to fall. But there was something there, something so powerful that kept the warrior alive from all those falling meteors. "AAaaaAAH!", screamed the warrior "WITH THE POWER OF ANIME AND FRIENDSHIP VESTED IN ME, I BANISH YOU TO HELL!". "It's finally over", the warrior let out a sigh. Little did he know that the ferocious necromancer still had an ace up it's sleeve. A huge skeleton monster emerged from the darkness! Will the power of anime and friendship save the hero once again and start a new beginning for Necropolis? or will this be the end for him and the City of Necropolis?

Find out on the next episode, only here on Disney channel. peewoop!

Another note: forgive my cringeyness on the story part lmao. Anyways that's it, this is Regifter signing off. Till next time! :DD

Itemstore
10-23-2021, 10:59 AM
Here's the video http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/61742aeb46877/VID20211023161609.mp4

Sent from my CPH2025 using TapatalkPlease watch the video to get the full scope of the build

Itemstore
10-23-2021, 02:06 PM

IGN: [itemstore]

Submission: https://youtube.com/shorts/N-fLkr58fTc?feature=share

Description: [hello all I decided to do a build in real life. The inspiration was got from my arcane legends home on itemstore. Please watch the video and enjoy also here's some pictures https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211023/2033a017c4bfcdaf7f7402a27446c0ef.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211023/85b767367398ea2c27d8f7b15133db97.jpg
]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211023/d81380f9a6feef25f3b32036411e63be.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211023/3b347d9aca51af0f71572d06956b6e7a.jpg thanks all

Xinghvn
10-23-2021, 05:19 PM

Need to resize the pic so this is the final post

Description: Is Paracelsus really behind all of this? WRONG! The true mastermind is none other than Deth himself! Plotting to slay the Arlorian heroes by the hands of the undead and then bring death upon the entire Arlorian world. Inspired by an image of Darth Nilhilus from Star Wars. Other than the lens flare effect which was edited through a computer, the drawing is 100% mine.

Monelgr
10-24-2021, 04:30 PM
Ign: Breakagain

Description: The Legends of Arlor having a party at necropolis with guess star Boggie.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211024/a0f78f467ae011027af3312066c96c5b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211024/a2218e87d68be2bf1b657bf958aee360.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211024/eff1d3a6a08fb21df7b66c97de761d14.jpg

lissil
10-24-2021, 07:23 PM
IGN: Lissil

Submission:

Description:
I made a simple digital Halloween greeting card based on a screenshot of my currrent AL home as seen below.

Ceyy
10-24-2021, 11:32 PM
IGN: Tseries

Submission:
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211025/a15ca4d3dbb09b313c9bccb463d9b917.jpg

Description:

“His power was equal to 3 legends” -Arlorians.

The dark spirit of Halloween has woken a nightmare, Syzoth, an inhuman king that had brought slaughter to the world of Arlor. His soul had been sealed for years and buried away in a tomb by the 3 legends, but the power of the seal has weakened since the loss of them. Now, he left his tomb and will get his revenge.

Be ready heroes!

*Note: I took regal mummy helm and heraldic vest as reference

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211025/423aa414cff26f85bb0f90b877209a4d.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211025/00b3a8a3775b97e13536fb214e436f05.jpg

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

yuyie
10-25-2021, 02:03 AM
IGN : Znie

Submission : Twin Halloween

Description : Going party tonight. [emoji2957][emoji2957][emoji2957]

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211025/8e0fb830b95aaaa09a6e4581a32a35e5.jpg

Neutrone
10-25-2021, 04:09 AM
IGN: Abuses
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Submission:

Higher Resolution:https://lensdump.com/i/gq3sIM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Description: Tonight's the night. Armed and ready, she heads over to Boogies Mansion. Inside, the skeletons bones rattle to the beat, their once empty eye sockets, now illuminated by the arcane magic that controls them.

Our hero looks up. Boogie dances atop a giant pumpkin and their eyes meet. She wastes no time equipping her trusty tonfas. This will be their final battle... THIS, will be their last dance...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extra info (Feel free to skip this):

So this is my entry, I wanted to give a nice goodbye to Boogie for all the time we've had with him in the past halloween events.

The scene was modelled and rendered in Blender. I used the cycles render engine. There's a lot more that I wanted to do, but unfortunately due to some distractions/obligations IRL I didn't have enough time to dedicate for that :/

I modelled the rogues costume to be a mix of the Jack-o'-lantern suit and the wicked witch vanities. I chose Tonfas instead of an already established weapon because:

- If you're going to be fighting the undead it makes sense to use a blunt weapon.
- The in-game animation for the rogues auto attack with daggers is actually very similar to some of the striking techniques used with Tonfas (possible future weapon vanity... maybe O.O?)
- Again, due to time constraints I couldn't rig and pose the character in a more interesting pose + model a more detailed weapon. (I'm still very satisfied with the final result though)

I also carved a Arcane legends A in the big pumpkin cuz I thought it'd look cool and I hoped it would give it that AL feel.

Finally heres a quick gif showing the scene in different stages of it's creation:

If you read my lengthy post, thanks I appreciate it! Goodluck to everyone!

sashaleigh
10-25-2021, 07:45 AM
Thank you , awesome entry

hadiid
10-25-2021, 10:55 AM
IGN: Haddid

Submission: Mephisto in the haunted mansion

Description: Mephisto was walking around Arlor and he came across a mansion that was apparently lonely and curiosity attracted him inside this haunted mansion and this is where the question arises will our little pet come out alive?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211025/29c6f57e24d18be5190dee7a1df6cac7.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211025/c81eb40c983beb15fea6ad6ad2178aec.jpg

Enviado desde mi SM-A305G mediante Tapatalk

Nouts
10-25-2021, 01:09 PM
Ign: Beots

welcome to the cemetery.
dead or alive?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211025/e7e4c97b8144da66b9366eceffe880fc.jpg

Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk

Vurf.
10-25-2021, 02:01 PM
IGN: Fauapecel

Submission:
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211025/47524659f560827a0b04490f050ead7c.jpg

Description:

Brackenridge forest has been corrupted by the power of halloween! The pumkin goblin will terror any one who touches his forest!

Hope you like it

mayron
10-25-2021, 02:22 PM
reposting with images (frames)

apparently my video is too big and i can't attach, please accept it as a link

IGN: mayronhcws

Submission: https://youtu.be/qXa0oL07FLk

Description: Cinco was drinking in a bar, and decides to make a post on the forum, which makes a warrior angry... (animation)https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211025/4f70b6123beaed3e3e42391a85d80a27.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211025/b9fc9407a62f3703142a16536bfae599.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211025/ee14f69805e3b371e938c766867d441b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211025/b60d5f1fd31758475de78b6a32deb9a1.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211025/1318ccef20c919a2529862c3494c29cb.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211025/f41f222d4e9a5c972eda14991613dac7.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211025/cc322e8f3392c72bb433e5b634d87232.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211025/3041ddad26928bf4c6f2a612bc2e5c1c.jpg

Brmaryyy
10-25-2021, 08:17 PM
𝙄𝙂𝙉: 𝗕𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆𝘆𝘆

𝙎𝙪𝙗𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣: 𝗧𝗼𝘅𝗶𝗰 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗲

𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: 𝑨 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211026/168abd101066c63796bbe854ace8d2b9.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211026/f9109ab7f6db0604a392939c1470adda.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211026/0e8369b4e6b1011fe9797c31af85a577.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211026/533ffc974000dd94fbb916cbeb7bbe3f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211026/4143901b25f63e638ead189d0572b332.jpg

Enviado de meu moto e6 play usando o Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
10-25-2021, 08:42 PM
Ign: Oakmaiden
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211026/7984265ec6a43ce78a4846e07d87f8eb.jpg
Haunted Halloween to all Alorians!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Avaree
10-25-2021, 09:18 PM
IGN: Avy

Every Arlorian Halloween I reminisce about the fun times running the 2014 Halloween event. The pumpkin banner is always shown in my house. The picture of the eyes faded in the back ground are my own, with a color filter.

Good luck to all who entered!

Irg
10-25-2021, 09:44 PM
Ign: Answer

It has been far too long since para stone first emerged from the depth of necroplis.
The mysterious stone bound to the owner's soul upon retrieval, pulsing with immense
energy... But foolish Arlorians has yet to reveal its true potential!
Thats all going to change today!!
after years of research, the cult has obtained enough information to perform the
forbidden ritual... And ready to bring back the almighty one..
WITNESS THE POWER OF THE LAST RAW PARA STONE!!!
The wind roars, the world scatters, the stone starts to glow ever
so brightly, a blinding light fills the room... The ritual was a success!!!
We did it... Atlast!! We shall conquer the world together para...
But i really thought you would be bigger...
What are you doing? Get off of me hahah it tickles
Can you summon an undead army? Can you shoot death ray?
Can you impale people with bone spikes from the ground? ... No?
Change of plan, world domination has to wait, lets get some candy first...
Aww dont be sad, atleast you look intimidating
happy Halloween everyone!!! Greetings from the necromancer
and his
S̶c̶a̶r̶y̶ ̶
p̶o̶w̶e̶r̶f̶u̶l̶ ̶
d̶e̶a̶d̶l̶y̶
b̶l̶o̶o̶d̶t̶h̶i̶r̶s̶t̶y̶
and cute para

Irg
10-25-2021, 09:55 PM
wow, that was quite intense
The para stone was made from epoxy and the skull inside
Is completely hand made, sculpted and colored with florescent
paint

While the mini para was made from layers and layers of paper towel,
soaked with whiteglue (rip 3 bottles of then lol), and the entire thing took
over 40hours of work (soaking, shaping, baking, polishing).
All the joints are flexible and fully functional, meaning you can pose it! :D
While the glowy part was covered in the glow in the dark paint too
Here are the reference pictures

qwertyuiopoec
10-25-2021, 10:12 PM
IGN Epicsnowden
This is my representation of what a rogue looks like after it has been smashed by a warrior while wearing the mutated Halloween vanity set

Hamburgerking
10-25-2021, 11:07 PM
Ign: Hamburgerking
Submission: 238729 238728

Description: I made an irl recreation of the Gravemaker's Hammer, a halloween reward from a few years ago. Hope you guys like it :)

Prescribe
10-26-2021, 12:12 AM
IGN: Prescribe

Description: I made a custom picture based on this year's theme. Happy Halloween, Legends!

kennetics
10-26-2021, 01:47 AM
Is this the last day remiem accepts entry?

Neutrone
10-26-2021, 01:52 AM
Yes, you have about 9hrs left I think

nzoal
10-26-2021, 03:44 AM
IGN: Neosafed

Submission: “Saving the World”
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211026/a951c41c41be03dac477117f0ff8e9bd.jpg

Description: Inspired by Ghostbusters and IT, I have combined fellow arlorians of AL to defeat the wicked monsters. Happy Halloween Legends! [emoji316][emoji317]

Itemstore
10-26-2021, 03:48 AM
I can't thank anymore XD but all build are great guys truly amazing [emoji4] genius ideas all around .

Regifter
10-26-2021, 03:54 AM
IGN: Yoimiya

Description:
Hey folks! I guess what I meant by "till next time" at my first submission in this forum contest was "see you after a day or two lmao". Anyways I'm back at it again but this time with a work that isn't as rushed as the previous one. With the help of references from blood and skulls to real lightning and not actually rushing the process as seen on my previous work, I drew medusa, deth, mephisto (thinking bout' it rn i feel like i painted mephisto a little bit too subtle for her to stand out), and lastly my own version of the new worm pet "Leto"! I thought the idea of the human inside leto's mouth trying to get out was pretty cool so here it is lmao.

PS: I actually had a hard time painting the lightning which is kinda ironic considering it only took a small portion of the painting lmao (PLS go easy on the critiques)

I WON'T HOLD U GUYS OFF MUCH LONGER SO HERE IT IS!! AND WITHOUT THE CRINGE STORY TOO :D I hope you guys would love it as much as I do! :)

KingCandy
10-26-2021, 05:30 AM
IGN: Danxing

"Story of Mutation"
(Video Entry)

https://youtu.be/1fZHQY7ca58
"Hope you like this"

Discription: A Storyline of how Mutation appear and make our heroes more Stronger to Fight the Evil. This Story is based on How all hollow Event Begins, Mutated Heroes are the essence to deffend the inoccent Arlorian who were attacked by Minions of Darknes. to Deafet Evil, we must fight it in the Evil way. The Source of Mutation was made by this "Mad Rouge" who got sick of being draged corner of this evil creatures. She Created the Evil potion to Gain power, but she faild to remain in her "NORMAL" form as hero. She was Mutated and gain this Monstrous Appearance, but that matter did'nt change her Goal to Defeat the Minions of Darknes.

(The Video was not that Good because of lack of time IRL, I even forgot to add more Effects and Green screen visuals, and theres a lil error on the Text)

This are the Screen shots on What I did. Hope ya'll like my peace. Thanks.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211026/4006313488bcee427c900ec77aee0c9d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211026/7947b0d217249db5b12983ccba923780.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211026/4f1a8ec542f0421b9036ecf01e05acfe.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211026/40711a2edf1d2b2242bd02878af7aafa.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211026/1800652a278315e19f169c0e91a5213f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211026/0c564bb87cde4ba9ef6fe46117854d0d.jpg

Sent from my CPH1723 using Tapatalk

Itemstore
10-26-2021, 03:04 PM

IGN: [itemstore]

Submission: https://youtube.com/shorts/N-fLkr58fTc?feature=share

Description: [hello all I decided to do a build in real life. The inspiration was got from my arcane legends home on itemstore. Please watch the video and enjoy also here's some pictures https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211023/2033a017c4bfcdaf7f7402a27446c0ef.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211023/85b767367398ea2c27d8f7b15133db97.jpg
]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211023/d81380f9a6feef25f3b32036411e63be.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211023/3b347d9aca51af0f71572d06956b6e7a.jpg thanks all

Sent from my CPH2025 using TapatalkJust thought I'd include some of the stuff you would need to make your own testtube exsperiment jar. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211026/1e2d6b8c711f0ef8c3aba969d253142d.jpg

Ameylin
10-26-2021, 06:48 PM
IGN: Ameylin

SUBMISSION: Pyrography Witch :)

Happy Halloween! I hope you all have peaceful holidays with your loved ones.
My submission for the contest is a wooden piece i woodburned a Rogue in Witch vanity celebrating Halloween with her Arlorian friends. It's freehand quick sketch with pencil and then I pyrographed it with a burner into the beech wood piece and added some golden color.

I uploaded also little video from the process, it was really fun to participate..thank you STS for an inspiration and such fun contest :)
I see everyone had lot of fun. The costumes, statues, paintings, all the art, and oh my, the CAKES! everyone did create are so amazing!!!

Ps: As we dont have Halloween in my country, no masks or trick-or-treating.. I just couldn't resist to put on a witch hat to match my drawing ^_^

WIP: https://youtube.com/shorts/n9_f1lDNFdE?feature=share
Finished: https://youtube.com/shorts/C3YTUsDRwLc?feature=share

Therong
10-26-2021, 07:21 PM
IGN:
Eexy

Submission:
Grimm in normal-inverted mode

https://youtu.be/Oy6vAs3sY2k

Description:
This is grimm, pet name in Arcane Legends but i get some inspiration from other site for the image
This is my first time drawing in normal - inverted mode. And it seems the results are far from my expectations XD. But I hope you enjoy it. Thank you

Happy Halloween, Legends!

PS : feel free to get some tips on drawing, especially in inverted mode, so that I can grow and grow

Itzmemohsin
10-26-2021, 09:25 PM
Ign: intzard

Submission: Dracula - The King of Vampires

Description: A Drawing of the Majes-tic , Horri-fic & Pathe-tic King of Vampires !!!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211027/bc48c9a51cb0f4e38494e2994563e096.jpg

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

oxon
10-26-2021, 10:14 PM
IGN .HOXXEY my talents lie in woodworking, so i built this AL themed wall décor with ,lumber, paint, epoxy resin some fairy lights, this started out as a 9ft board of select alder, the halloween theme is subtle with the choice or resin color, it gives a spooky vibe in a dark room. good luck to all who entered.

Arachnophobik
10-26-2021, 11:59 PM
Jesus christ im not gunna make it.

Remiem
10-27-2021, 12:00 AM
The contest is now closed! Stay tuned for winners later this week!