PDA

View Full Version : Oi :D

Balleschmidt
06-12-2012, 05:21 AM
Hi there. I am truly a noob(?:confused:?) in this forum.. actually never been in a forum before. Well.. I have not written in a forum before. So.. eh.. hi? Nice to meet all of you (or those who read this) :D

NotYoCookiez
06-12-2012, 06:21 AM
Hello, welcome to the forums!

Haha forums is a great place to get update info, guides, meeting players, and just to share thoughts about the game!

Cya around ^_^

undertheradar
06-12-2012, 06:28 AM
Hi there. I am truly a noob(?:confused:?) in this forum.. actually never been in a forum before. Well.. I have not written in a forum before. So.. eh.. hi? Nice to meet all of you (or those who read this) :D

To turn your phone on, press the power button. (just getting you prepared for the helpful guides you'll find here). Anyway, nice to meet you!

XchilangopwnX
06-12-2012, 07:03 AM
Hey! Everyone has been there! I'm glad to have you join our community! Feel free to post, lurk , or whatever your heart desires. :)

***My phone requires me to press AND hold the power button to turn it on. Y u no tell me this?
Lol.

Chickenrunnn
06-12-2012, 01:38 PM
Oi to you too :D!!!!

Welcome to forums! :) if u have any questions, you can send me pm or post them on threads :P

Welcome again and cya!:)

Phoenixking
06-12-2012, 01:39 PM
Oi to you too :D!!!!

Welcome to forums! :) if u have any questions, you can send me pm or post them on threads :P

Welcome again and cya!:)If a tree falls in the middle of nowhere and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

aniybo
06-12-2012, 02:08 PM
HELLO nobody is a noob unless you are 100% u are one and i dont think you are, BUt anywayyyyyy welcome to the forums hope you stay

Matutd
06-12-2012, 02:13 PM
If a tree falls in the middle of nowhere and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?
Just like any other tree falling, yes, it makes a sound

On topic - hey :) welcome to the forums, there's not much you need to know really except to just have fun, don't be afraid to speak to people, we're all cool except phoenixking :p

Appleisaac
06-12-2012, 05:23 PM
HELLO nobody is a noob unless you are 100% u are one and i dont think you are, BUt anywayyyyyy welcome to the forums hope you stay

I'm only 76% sure I'm a noob... O_o

Phoenixking
06-12-2012, 06:26 PM
Just like any other tree falling, yes, it makes a sound

On topic - hey :) welcome to the forums, there's not much you need to know really except to just have fun, don't be afraid to speak to people, we're all cool except phoenixking :p
How do you know? Have you heard it?

Balleschmidt
06-13-2012, 05:13 AM
Wauw.. thanks for the welcome - I didn't expect so many replies :adoration:

I don't quite get where to write what, in which forum/groups, and where I'm allowed to write - just this one "PL New Players" :ambivalence:

GoodSyntax
06-13-2012, 08:00 AM
Welcome!

Basically you are allowed to post just about anywhere - just keep in mind that you should check the date of the last post in any given thread. People get annoyed when you resurrect/bump old threads, because many (myself included) check threads daily so we look to the last post to figure out what we have to read/respond to.

Otherwise, you are free to post whatever comes to mind, just keep on topic and be respectful (no trolling). There are some basic forum etiquette rules, which most, but not all, members follow. If you have never been on a forum before, here is a decent summary of posting rules:

25 Forum Posting Etiquette Tips (http://forum-services-review.toptenreviews.com/25-forum-posting-etiquette-tips.html)

The main page of the forum is broken into sub-forums so relevant posts can be group together.

I would recommend that you take the time to read some of the "sticky" posts, especially the ones written by Yanis, Royce and others. You will notice that the same handful of members are active on the forums here. People like RedRyder, PhoenixKing, WhirlZap, Apollo, SwimmingStar and many others are super helpful! Listen to their advice, they have been active on here for a while and have been in game for even longer.

This game, its quests and equipment are fun, but the community aspects are what really makes games of this type (MMORPG) truly rich and immersive. Keep tabs on SamHayne - he's the STS community activist, so that is your primary source for upcoming content updates (like Humania), Facebook/Twitter events, tournaments and other things going on with Pocket Legends.

Enjoy your time here. If you ever need help in game, find me (IGN: Kalizza) and I will do what I can.

StompArtist
06-13-2012, 08:01 AM

Hello and welcome. I r a noob too.

Matutd
06-13-2012, 09:17 AM
How do you know? Have you heard it?
I don't need to hear it, it's a falling tree, of course it's gonna make a noise