PDA

View Full Version : Wanted - Your Opinions/Comments - Will 1.4 Reset All Areas...

Spiritualist
08-20-2010, 05:27 PM
Today, for the first time, I saw mention of a PL v1.4 from admins and that started me thinking. I'm sure it's a long way off but I'm curious, does anyone have any views on whether when upgrading v1.4 from v1.3, will we have to re-do all areas as we had to do with v1.2 going to v1.3? Or do you think the devs will put anything in place to retain correct cleared areas?

Royce
08-20-2010, 05:35 PM
When 1.3 came out, all maps were reset so that they had to be unlocked. However, it seems that was a bug they quickly corrected. I think you can expect that you will not have to unlock areas again in 1.4.

kavanah
08-20-2010, 05:40 PM
Royce is completely true. They didn't mean for that to happen nor did they mean for higher lvl characters to have to do quests to get to stash (which quite honestly wasn't a big fricken deal people... and probably messed up any further rewards of such content through quests from the devs... /rant off)

So all previous content should remain open.

asommers
08-20-2010, 09:21 PM
Today, for the first time, I saw mention of a PL v1.4 from admins and that started me thinking. I'm sure it's a long way off but I'm curious, does anyone have any views on whether when upgrading v1.4 from v1.3, will we have to re-do all areas as we had to do with v1.2 going to v1.3? Or do you think the devs will put anything in place to retain correct cleared areas?

Yes, that was a bug. It shouldn't happen again.

-ALS

vulgarstrike
08-20-2010, 09:35 PM
I'm not sure if this is everyone, but my swamps map is still reset and I don't feel like doing the lower dungeons over again to reach the later levels.

ps. L in ALS in asommers, what does it stand for?

Leet
Lame
LaTisha
Loraine
lauren
Leviathon
Luberman
Lumberman
Lumberjack
Liz

Nothing comes to mind..

Royce
08-20-2010, 09:41 PM
I'm not sure if this is everyone, but my swamps map is still reset and I don't feel like doing the lower dungeons over again to reach the later levels.

Leet
Lame
LaTisha
Loraine
lauren
Leviathon
Luberman
Lumberman
Lumberjack
Liz

Nothing comes to mind..

Dude, you're so freakin weird :D Hopefully it doesn't stand for Later he's gonna ban you for suggesting his middle name might be lame ;) Anyway, definitely either Leviathan or Lumberjack...

jonboy
08-20-2010, 10:23 PM

Leet
Lame
LaTisha
Loraine
lauren
Leviathon
Luberman
Lumberman
Lumberjack
Liz

Nothing comes to mind..

strange almost stalky post FTW.