PDA

View Full Version : PVP "this game is full, or spots are reserved for other players"

Yich
06-12-2012, 01:17 PM
This happens to me alot. I am in a PVP game with maybe 5 players including myself. I leave for a moment, someone else joins and the total of players goes back to 5. In a map that holds 6 players, I cant rejoin when there are 5 players in the game. I ask my friends to make a spot for me and they respond that there IS an open spot. I have seen my friends phone before when he was in a game of 5 people and it would not let me join. I was not kicked from the game or anything simple like that. If it somehow "reserved" a spot for another player, why not "reserve" a spot for me? This little bug is very annoying.

Phoenixking
06-12-2012, 01:22 PM
Yeah it's been happening a lot of times from a long time ago, I thought it was just me or my idiotic behavior or slow speed at joining games

FluffNStuff
06-12-2012, 01:33 PM
I thought this was caused by by players in the lobby but who have not actually chosen a side. The select game screen seems to show open spots even if it is full.

Appleisaac
06-12-2012, 05:15 PM
I thought this was caused by by players in the lobby but who have not actually chosen a side. The select game screen seems to show open spots even if it is full.

Im pretty sure that this isnt the problem because I've asked friends to /w who is in the room when I can't join, and a /w includes players in the lobby. :p sorry if that doesnt make much sence

Entertaining
06-13-2012, 12:33 AM
Im pretty sure that this isnt the problem because I've asked friends to /w who is in the room when I can't join, and a /w includes players in the lobby. :p sorry if that doesnt make much sence

Sense*

Entertaining
06-13-2012, 12:34 AM
Ya this happens alot and it is very annoying. My friends get stuck in a 3 v 2 situation when i can't join back in -_-

KingFu
06-13-2012, 04:15 AM
Ya this happens alot and it is very annoying. My friends get stuck in a 3 v 2 situation when i can't join back in -_-

A lot*

Floating
06-13-2012, 09:56 AM
It has happened to me a lot of times.... I gave up trying the second time i pressed the join button and it did not let me ...

FluffNStuff
06-13-2012, 10:04 AM
I see games that say number of players = 2 and they are full(NOT Dual in Dessert). Then again, there seem to be a lot of "split" games when one ends. I am also put into ended games a lot. All said, there are quite a few issues with the joining currently in PVP.

Yich
06-16-2012, 11:32 AM
Thanks to whoever moved this. Perhaps a thread over this problem can get it fixed. I messaged support about it.