PDA

View Full Version : Things to not do unless you want to be scammed

aniybo
06-12-2012, 02:05 PM
Hello! So, 1. is.... never give anybody items to trade to another player to trade to another email char ( another character of yours but doesnt belong to this account ) because ur never 100% sure he's going to do give it. Trust me I've done it before. How than you ask? Well the safer thing to do is stash your item and than make your other character get it. ( remember you can only do this is your giving the item to another char in your account holding the item ) There is another superrrr risky thing put the item in the cs and than buy it off your other char. ( i have lost a festive snowball launcher doing this trick so this is not a good thing to do.) the thing you would do is set it up a HIGH HIGH HIGH HIGH price. Dont make it a low price because people are always looking for items. Who knows? u might lose your item to another buyer. .................................................. .2. Dont ever give money to another char if you dont know them unless you are rich and feel nice otherwise dont let people fool u by saying stuff like..... i can double your gold!..... trust me if you wanna lose all your gold to a scammer do that! Otherwise report them. Dont trust them even if they are your friends, trust me there is no absolute way to do that, not even if you hack i think. Never trust the people that say that. People often say please help me im a noob i need help! Dont give them gold if you feel generous give them some help but 50% of the time they may just be to lazy to do their stuff or maybe they just need gold. .................................................. .................................................. ...................................3. Be careful what people might say about an item. You might be an average person out there trying to sell something, while than a guy comes saying he has something more valuable and he will trade you it for your item. Do not trust him I repeat DO NOT TRUST HIM people usually do something thats for his own benefit! What if the item is more valuable but you have no way to check you say? Check the cs, the cs is in balefort castle you walk up the entrance of the castle and take a left and you should find some people trying to sell stuff, you should find a little bird over a chest name artie ( there are 3 ) click on one and you will be entering the cs ( its kinda like an auction house ). Do not buy from the cs because cs is over priced people usually have items over priced in there just ask people if they are selling the item, if not just keep asking them this is the money saving way. It does take time but its still very reccomended if you wanna be rich later on, i will later make a thread about merching( if you dont know what it means dont worry ill explain everything but it basicly means how to make alot of gold. )................................................. .................4. People might say if they can borrow your item to see how it works. DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT. Unless you are 100X100% sure that they are not trying to steal your item you can lend them it but 99.9% of the time they will scam you.( my advice is to never do this unless you wanna lose your item i repeat do not )................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........................5. People might want to trade your items for some gold. If you accept to this than trade them but when you are in the confirm section check what they are giving you. Always be careful because sometimes people take out their share of stuff and you end up with nothing. Its highly uncommon but it might happen. But you still must check it. When you know he put everything he said he would put press the confirm button and you're good .. I will be making more threads as i said i will be making a merch thread just after i finish this! I hope this helped!

Elixirgod
06-12-2012, 06:54 PM
Wow nice job, to get more views keep it more organized k?

Yich
06-13-2012, 12:39 AM
Where are you getting your statistics from? 99.9% chance of being scammed? I have loaned things to multiple players and am yet to be scammed. I wouldn't call this a guide. This is you babbling obvious things. I'm sorry if that seemed rude but honestly this is just TOO basic. What next, a guide on how to log in? (that is NOT a suggestion)

Entertaining
06-13-2012, 12:57 AM
Where are you getting your statistics from? 99.9% chance of being scammed? I have loaned things to multiple players and am yet to be scammed. I wouldn't call this a guide. This is you babbling obvious things. I'm sorry if that seemed rude but honestly this is just TOO basic. What next, a guide on how to log in? (that is NOT a suggestion)

I agree. and i will get started on the logging in guide right away ;)

aniybo
06-17-2012, 01:45 PM

you know this is for starters and yes i am explaining the basics im saying theres a big chance that they are scamming you im not directly pointing out that its a scam. When i was a new player i got scammed alot so im just explaining the basics to new players and if you are not a new player dont read it. Sue it might be obvious but who cares i spend time on this and you dont have a nice thing to say dont say it bro.

XghostzX
06-17-2012, 03:17 PM
Nice job ani, appreciate the time you put in to this :)

Floating
06-17-2012, 05:13 PM
Rule n1 to not get scammed is not play the game
Rule n2 to not get scammed is to not trust anyone
Rule n3 to not get scammed is to not trust your brain with your passwor but auto-save
Rule n4 to not get scammed is to not weite your password on a piece of paper and stick it on your head

Sorry to troll :P nice thread anyways ani!

aniybo
06-18-2012, 12:40 PM
thanks guys
Hope this helped some people out there

Rare
06-18-2012, 01:55 PM

You'd be very surprised how many people get scammed because of these very things. In fact, even experienced players.

EDIT: But I'm with you. I'm all about pointing the finger at people that get scammed. I only feel bad for them for a couple seconds.