PDA

View Full Version : Hacking is Ruining the Game

Onafiun
06-12-2012, 02:12 PM
I'm not certain that characters are hacking the game but I've noticed that when PvPing some players seem to have an enormous amount of health and have DPS rates beyond any equipment and skill speck combination. I spent some plat on gear and have re-specked my skills so I know what the stats are on this stuff. When these players are near me in game, many players including myself experience significant lag despite having a low ping. I wish the developers would investigate this because I'm certainly not interested in playing with cheaters that won't die and cause lag. Players are talking about it so it may be the topic of another thread. If so please direct me. If not please let me know what you're thinking is wrong here and let me know if you can fix it.

plmafiaboss
06-12-2012, 02:36 PM
I'm not certain that characters are hacking the game but I've noticed that when PvPing some players seem to have an enormous amount of health and have DPS rates beyond any equipment and skill speck combination. I spent some plat on gear and have re-specked my skills so I know what the stats are on this stuff. When these players are near me in game, many players including myself experience significant lag despite having a low ping. I wish the developers would investigate this because I'm certainly not interested in playing with cheaters that won't die and cause lag. Players are talking about it so it may be the topic of another thread. If so please direct me. If not please let me know what you're thinking is wrong here and let me know if you can fix it.what levl are u playing it and are u new

Snakespeare
06-12-2012, 02:46 PM
The devs can't do anything unless you give specific detail. You need to say when, where, and who, at least. Also, don't post it here. Send them an email.

XchilangopwnX
06-12-2012, 03:06 PM
As snakespeare stated, devs need more details about the problem you encounter in order to address it. In order to get a direct response contacting the support team is in your best interest.

The forums will usually provide minimal dev feedback on personal problems such as you encountering lag and "cheaters." The support team's email is:

support(at)spacetimestudios(dot)com

Replace (at) with @ and (dot) with .

Sryyoulose
06-12-2012, 03:22 PM
Some pro gear is amazing

Phoenixking
06-12-2012, 03:36 PM
Or they could jus be high level

Onafiun
06-13-2012, 08:59 AM
No, I've been 21 for a while and have some plat gear. I've experimented with different equipment combinations and have hit some of these players with everything I've got twice after taking fire from another player and they don't die. Then they'll drop some bombs that wipe out my 1190 health in seconds.

YuNoEatBeaRs
06-13-2012, 09:52 AM
haven't came across anything that i'd call hacking in pvp so far and i kinda pvp alot.

Jig
06-13-2012, 10:16 AM
There is a one shot nuke or whatever they call it pros use ^_^

Slant
06-14-2012, 01:35 PM
lag

Itoopeo
07-14-2012, 11:44 AM
Im lvl 18 with 1140 hp and 105 armor, i can kill ppl with 900 armor in like a 2sec with lvl 2 charged skills+ 2 lvl 1 skills fast after charged one. Its all about playing skills