PDA

View Full Version : the worst scammer ever....

crossbones
06-12-2012, 02:40 PM
I was approached by a player going by the name apocolipto. He said he had a code for firebrands. IF this is true then I apologize. But cmon, the guy asked "how much gold do you have?" One thing I've learned is not to trust guys like this. But what about the noobs? Someone needs to get rid of this guy. I'm sick of reporting scammers only to see them weeks later. Anyways that's all I got. Later peeps

Dragonrider023
06-12-2012, 02:40 PM
Not true, there is no code for firebrands

crossbones
06-12-2012, 02:57 PM
Not true, there is no code for firebrands

Thx for the confirmation, I knew it was a joke.

Dragonrider023
06-12-2012, 03:35 PM
Thx for the confirmation, I knew it was a joke.

no problem :welcoming:

Xaphan Fox
06-12-2012, 04:23 PM
Report him anyways using the in game report. Can also take a screen shot and send it in via email.

Bark bark

Akaee
06-13-2012, 02:53 AM
Another one, u want to double ur gold? I said thx i have enough. And woosh gone lol

Floating
06-13-2012, 04:24 AM
I was approached by a player going by the name apocolipto. He said he had a code for firebrands. IF this is true then I apologize. But cmon, the guy asked "how much gold do you have?" One thing I've learned is not to trust guys like this. But what about the noobs? Someone needs to get rid of this guy. I'm sick of reporting scammers only to see them weeks later. Anyways that's all I got. Later peeps

Never trust vampires... Especially females because as we already stated in another thread the female vampires are sometimes men who just want ur money with their *cough* charming bodies *cough*

Cahaun
06-13-2012, 05:16 AM
I've been away from the sanctuary too long to see a scammer! :p
It's spend energy and leave now

HunterSLAYER
06-13-2012, 05:28 AM
I suggest u remove the alleged "Scammer" ign from ur thread or he might see ur post and a "FLAME WAR" will begin.

Pm support@spacetimestudios.com his ign instead.

Sent from my LT26i using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Airrie
06-15-2012, 07:12 PM
Hi guys,

Remember if you have an issue like this, please take a screenshot using your device if possible, and send in a support ticket with as much detail as you have.
http://support.spacetimestudios.com/home

Creating a thread like this could potentially lead to flame wars and we like to handle these kinds of issues through the Support System.

Thanks!