PDA

View Full Version : >>> Ultimate guide to successful lowball skill <<<

Pyroflame
10-14-2021, 03:13 AM
Hi arlorians,

In the last few days, i witnessed some of the most OP merching skills that i would like to share to you, aka 'lowballing master skill'

This skill will help you buy a good items at very cheap price, high rate of success in collectibles and rare items.

It requires u time and multiple accounts, igns... xD

Day 1: find ur target in auction, pm the seller, offer for half of the price.

Day 2: using the 2nd account, pm the seller asking for 40% off auc price, went offline immediately.

Day 3: using ur main (or alt), pm the seller, telling u r really interested in the item, u r collector and ur collection is missing only that piece, u collect many of this so far and u know how it cost. offer 30% off auc price.
(day 3 is crucial, the item from auction could get expired and the seller who dont know the fair price range or hasty will likely sell to you)

Repeat the same process for D+3, D+6 days if the seller continue to list the items in auc xD

And yes, im the victim of this kind of lowball with multiple housemail and various pm in the last 3 days i put my collectible item in auc. Unfortunately for the lowballer who follow me in 3 days, i asked many of my friend as collectors and good house owners (buying collectible for furniture) and i know the fair price range of my item so i list auc the 2nd time and it sold nicely (ofc the price sold is way more than that dude offer directly to me the 3rd day).

How to avoid lowballer and not fall into their trap like this? Ask your friends, guildmate for the price range, if u r unsure, dont sell, just wait until you collect enough opinion from different people to know the price range of the item.

I know we met a lot of lowballer and faker in game, it's like a normal day in AL. But i've never seen someone who so determined and spend so many effort like this dude following me 3 days lmao xD

Good day AL!

jaeden.
10-14-2021, 03:16 AM
Pretty scummy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happilyanonymous
10-14-2021, 03:19 AM
This is why I list all my auctions on an alt. Less harassment on my main while in trying to play

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Pyroflame
10-14-2021, 03:55 AM
This is why I list all my auctions on an alt. Less harassment on my main while in trying to play

yeah xD i just want to list on main so if i got decent offer i would liquidate my items faster. Not for receiving lowball skem xD

Terracraft
10-14-2021, 05:51 AM

Stay cool n dont give shet to them,ez

Titanium
10-14-2021, 08:27 AM
Lets talk about the people about the sellers with multiple forum accounts. Fake COs. Offers coming from their alts or friends.

Good stuff.