PDA

View Full Version : 2021-10-14 Content Update (287123)

TzatOps
10-14-2021, 11:05 AM
+ Arcane Legends' Halloween event returns for three (3) weeks starting October 14th!
+ Face Paracelsus and his classic cadre of Arlorian Halloween Boss monsters.
+ Embark on a new adventure to the spooky trap-filled mansion of the Oligarch!
+ Loot the Oligarch's Bag for a chance at new Spooky Artifacts and special goodies.
+ In addition to the Halloween event: Zodias campaign monsters drop more gold.
+ Advancement to endgame has been made easier with an overall campaign difficulty rebalance.
+ Maximum gold in lower level campaigns has been lowered to balance with lowered difficulty.
+ Earn the sleek Resident Operative vanity set for topping the 2021 Halloween event leaderboards!
+ A limited supply of Mutant vanity auras will be available in the Store on October 23rd and 24th.
+ Limited supply of Chuckles and the Bride will be available in the Store on October 30th and 31st!

flashio
10-14-2021, 11:09 AM
Any chance for Halloween related heroic pets to added to the token vendor?

exkaan
10-14-2021, 11:12 AM
RIP DEEP MARSH [emoji24]

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

iandalican10
10-14-2021, 11:12 AM
Will there be heroic grimm in store?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Analytical
10-14-2021, 11:14 AM
+ Arcane Legends' Halloween event returns for three (3) weeks starting October 14th!
+ Loot the Oligarch's Bag for a chance at new Spooky Artifacts and special goodies.
+ Advancement to endgame has been made easier with an overall campaign difficulty rebalance.
+ Maximum gold in lower level campaigns has been lowered to balance with lowered difficulty.
+ Earn the sleek Resident Operative vanity set for topping the 2021 Halloween event leaderboards!
+ A limited supply of Mutant vanity auras will be available in the Store on October 23rd and 24th.
+ Limited supply of Chuckles and the Bride will be available in the Store on October 30th and 31st!

Is the water aura fix added?

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?595876-Water-aura

I stuck an invisible cover over that floorboard for the next update.

flashio
10-14-2021, 11:33 AM
What was the point of reducing the xp from quests this much?

Aldous
10-14-2021, 11:33 AM
Okay I know theres been a drastic change in map difficulty but does this really include mausoleum? Lol literally all mobs from Maus 6 and Timekeeper's Crypt feels like Graveyard mobs. Even Corvis dies in 3secs.

Willl
10-14-2021, 11:35 AM
The goldloot balance is fair enough..

Is it possible to know how it scales based on levels?

Zodias maps
Elite valley gates
Deepmarsh

Would be nice to have an exact idea of the changes

When you release elites? Which are supposed to have even higher gl drops than normal zodias maps?

Can also be answered the question about legend items we can drop from halloween event locks? Are they legend from the legend set or legend crap?

Thanks for the update!

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Willl
10-14-2021, 11:37 AM
What was the point of reducing the xp from quests this much?Wtf I just checked, is it a bug?

tailwarrior
10-14-2021, 11:40 AM
yea why reduce xp :"(

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Switchback
10-14-2021, 11:42 AM
Why did you render quest xo rewards completely useless? What was the point of that? You literally say you are making it easier while making it harder.

gazelleeee
10-14-2021, 11:46 AM
What happen with xp quest pleaseee

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

iandalican10
10-14-2021, 11:52 AM
Please bring back the normal xp gain on xp quests! Plsssss OH MY!

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Hadec
10-14-2021, 11:56 AM
U guys destroyed XP quests, do u think people will like this?

Sent from my ELS-NX9 using Tapatalk

exkaan
10-14-2021, 11:57 AM
Its Great ppl will farm now XP xD

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Analytical
10-14-2021, 12:03 PM
What was the point of reducing the xp from quests this much?

Just checked, all old dailies has been reduced significantly up to fester except mausoleum and new map dailies.

Pretty obvious I guess?

*To encourage/push players to run new maps*

There are about 12k base xp from zodias dailies alone. Double xp from elixirs would give 24k xp which is pretty decent.

People complain about new special bosses taking a month to open. I see this as a fairly good solution.

arkoler
10-14-2021, 12:04 PM
You wanted to make levelling up easier so we reduced the xp required to lvl up but in order to keep the progress balanced you reduced the xp from quests thus achieving nothing.

Thanks for nothing lol

Ebebaarave
10-14-2021, 12:07 PM
+ Limited supply of Chuckles and the Bride will be available in the Store on October 30th and 31st!Game only for plat players now... Time to quit greedy sts

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

Analytical
10-14-2021, 12:09 PM
Game only for plat players now... Time to quit greedy sts

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

Bye then, please don't let me see you in game.

People like you need to actually act on your word.

tailwarrior
10-14-2021, 12:10 PM
Just checked, all old dailies has been reduced significantly up to fester except mausoleum and new map dailies.

Pretty obvious I guess?

*To encourage/push players to run new maps*

There are about 12k base xp from zodias dailies alone. Double xp from elixirs would give 24k xp which is pretty decent.

People complain about new special bosses taking a month to open. I see this as a fairly good solution.dude what about lv 60+ players they can't play xpansion map

Analytical
10-14-2021, 12:15 PM
dude what about lv 60+ players they can't play xpansion map

Most probably at graveyard and mausoleum, then to fester. But yea, it's is gonna make people actually grind xp and run the map in stages. Then once they reach 76 they can do zodias dailies.

Before this I don't think anyone even care to run the maps (relevant to their levels) they just do the high xp ones.

To be precise I won't say grind more like make people play all the maps in Arlor more.

Willl
10-14-2021, 12:22 PM
Actually the nerf of xp dailies it is balanced by the extreme easy way you have to grind xp in maos for your level.

Festerfang
Mauso
Mogera

You can lv up there instead of xo quests because the maps are exteemely easy

So somehow it is still balanced about xp.

About new maps, it feels little easier now which is good.

My only doubt is scaling gl about levels, are you sure it is fine now?

Marosok
10-14-2021, 12:32 PM
4/5 bosses with rage ultimate (1hit each) in deep. Wish there is not this huge delay between opening bosses due to ping. It would be 5 hits = 5 bosses. I don't know what you are doing, but this is very sad.

Ilove_Poopoo
10-14-2021, 12:32 PM
This drastic change in difficulty meant almost all maps feeling like brackenridge. There's no fun this way.

Ilove_Poopoo
10-14-2021, 12:38 PM
They actually need to play the game and assess the player experience when doing these broad changes.

octavos
10-14-2021, 12:45 PM
so not even a recolor for those vanities for LB eh :/ quite disappointing that only 5 people out of the whole playerbase can cosplay ingame.
(off to genshin impact for a bit, happy Halloween guys and gals)

:ghost:

Analytical
10-14-2021, 01:03 PM
This drastic change in difficulty meant almost all maps feeling like brackenridge. There's no fun this way.

Chances are high most of us who can one hit are all endgame players. Maps that are relevant to their respective player levels won't be able to one hit I guess.

Ilove_Poopoo
10-14-2021, 01:04 PM
Chances are high most of us who can one hit are all endgame players. Maps that are relevant to their respective player levels won't be able to one hit I guess.Deepmarsh bosses gets killed with 1 skratch gun proc, all that using gl. When I say all maps feel like Brackenridge, they literally are.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Aminsamimi2000
10-14-2021, 01:09 PM
Does Mutated aura back to lb reward for top 5?

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

Analytical
10-14-2021, 01:12 PM
Deepmarsh bosses gets killed with 1 skratch gun proc, all that using gl. When I say all maps feel like Brackenridge, they literally are.

Yea I'm aware, what I'm saying is have u seen level 60-75 one shot dm boss?

Only 76-81 one shots bosses isn't it?

Ilove_Poopoo
10-14-2021, 01:15 PM
Yea I'm aware, what I'm saying is have u seen level 60-75 one shot dm boss?

Only 76-81 one shots bosses isn't it? I was again using gl when I one comboed the boss with 1.1k int 10bd lools - these are the stats lv52+ ppl even have with legendary sets.

Analytical
10-14-2021, 01:17 PM
I was again using gl when I one comboed the boss with 1.1k int 10bd lools - these are the stats lv52+ ppl even have with legendary sets.

Okay sorry sts, no one can defend you all, no not me this time 😂😂 this is nonsense lol if such low level stats can one shot.

Gamegrog
10-14-2021, 10:33 PM
Sts never ceases to disappoint the players in new new ways.
Kudos to u guys for ruining your own game and playerbase.

GOLDSHRIMP

Sent from my RMX2193 using Tapatalk