PDA

View Full Version : Spacetime studios, are you serious right now?

Flamesofanger
10-14-2021, 12:02 PM
Just checked the daily XP rewards, 225xp for high level quests now.

This game is going nowhere at this point if we keep trying to milk all the money by the pettiest of ways.......... Seriously, why touch the XP quests?

This is a huge discouragement for me personally, i'm level 80, finished quests a week ago, didn't turn them in.... Just to find out XP has been nerfed a lot.

Incredibly disappointed in you guys, you keep ruining your progress on the game. I don't play Arcane Legends much and now this further pushes me and players alike from it now.

This is a genuine issue. This is something that affects everyone. You never touch Experience quests in MMORPGS ever. Period.

I don't want to grind this game 100 times to reach level 81. 225xp quests is seriously painful... Please play your games before making awful adjustments.

I started AL since 2015. I'm tired of playing the same zones, don't make it more miserable for us veterans.... Especially the new players :/

Please, for the love of god.... If you want money, bring in new players. Stop clinging on to the old players for financial incentives. Sure some of us enjoy being milked in rough ways but not all of us like the milking....

UPDATE: The XP progress is back to what it used to be, this may have been a mistake on their part or the latter. Thanks everyone for the feedback and the STS devs for operating the forums.

---- Thread Closed -----

iandalican10
10-14-2021, 12:04 PM
+++1

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

firebelt & crystalkiller
10-14-2021, 12:20 PM
Imo it's better..just grinding dalies alone and getting hours worth XP evryday is boring..hopefully it'll be fun for new players to grind maps.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Flamesofanger
10-14-2021, 12:21 PM
Imo it's better..just grinding dalies alone and getting hours worth XP evryday is boring..hopefully it'll be fun for new players to grind maps.

Even before the adjustments the new player flow was incredibly low and absent. Not many even ran the maps too.

Now this further perpetuates the issue....

firebelt & crystalkiller
10-14-2021, 12:26 PM
Go outside and touch grass.It's better than other dumb things they do m8..also I don't respect ur comments it's mostly just cringe and filled with toxicity. Say something sensible.

Switchback
10-14-2021, 12:28 PM
It's better than other dumb things they do m8..also I don't respect ur comments it's mostly just cringe and filled with toxicity. Say something sensible.

What he is saying is a good portion of players cant waste hours a day grinding old outdated maps. Do that with subpar gear, sounds so fun right?

Stormydragon
10-14-2021, 12:30 PM
Cinco just wants more ppl to buy the lvl up Pack for plat...
Jokes aside we all agree what OP says, and even if they make such big changes, an Announcement would be helpful and wtf doing this in middle of a season lol. Not easier for newbies now, it's the other way round.

I also play since 2015 and AL isn't such a bad game tbh. We don't need a 2nd WorldofWarcraft. It's a special game. But nothing was unhealthier for this game than many wrong decisions of the devs during the past years.
Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk

firebelt & crystalkiller
10-14-2021, 12:31 PM
What he is saying is a good portion of players cant waste hours a day grinding old outdated maps. Do that with subpar gear, sounds so fun right?When leveling up as a new player I don't think low level maps will be boring to grind outdated or not just compare with any other MMO..none that's successful have 50 quests alone that gives XP..mostly it's a "grind" which is a part of MMOs?.
If someone who do seasonals/leveling Twink acc ect. I agree it's boring to grind old maps.

Flamesofanger
10-14-2021, 12:31 PM
What he is saying is a good portion of players cant waste hours a day grinding old outdated maps. Do that with subpar gear, sounds so fun right?

Exactly. Playing for hours straight while the human body slowly decays and our lives slip away is NOT something i want to happen to me.

Lord. 225 XP for quests like elite festerfang...... Painful.

Switchback
10-14-2021, 12:37 PM
When leveling up as a new player I don't think low level maps will be boring to grind outdated or not just compare with any other MMO..none that's successful have 50 quests alone that gives XP..mostly it's a "grind" which is a part of MMOs?.
If someone who do seasonals/leveling Twink acc ect. I agree it's boring to grind old maps.

This mmo has a limited amount of players with interest in it. Making it harder to level up causally will make the casual players not want to play. Its easy to sit here at lvl cap with whatever gear i want and say " its fine, let them grind". Thats really easy to do.

Stormydragon
10-14-2021, 12:40 PM
Cinco said at the proc stack nerf it was wrong to not announce it earlier, why they repeat his mistake...

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk

AlfineMahesa
10-14-2021, 12:44 PM
level up also requires less xp. 2,8k xp for level up to 72https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211014/1c3a78c6c659be87bbdd3b89255ac1a2.jpg

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

Flamesofanger
10-14-2021, 12:47 PM
level up also requires less xp. 2,8k xp for level up to 72https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211014/1c3a78c6c659be87bbdd3b89255ac1a2.jpg

Alright........... Now look at the requirement for Level 81. Insanely painful and unfair.

132,000+ XP. What in gods name??? I don't have this much time to spare.......

XP leveling was perfect before this update.... The maps were also okay.

This is confusing.

Oawaoebi
10-14-2021, 12:49 PM
And from lvl 76-77 85k xp sounds balanced

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

AlfineMahesa
10-14-2021, 12:57 PM
Hm bug for 77-81?

Ilove_Poopoo
10-14-2021, 01:06 PM
Alright........... Now look at the requirement for Level 81. Insanely painful and unfair.

132,000+ XP. What in gods name??? I don't have this much time to spare.......

XP leveling was perfect before this update.... The maps were also okay.

This is confusing.Mogera lair, Elite Maus, Fester and Zodias all provide good xp boosts.

Why must everything be spoonfed.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Analytical
10-14-2021, 01:07 PM

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using TapatalkI'm with you on this one. Exactly how I see it too. I ran out of "thanks" today.

Sent from my LIO-L29 using Tapatalk

Analytical
10-14-2021, 01:10 PM
Mogera lair, Elite Maus, Fester and Zodias all provide good xp boosts.

Why must everything be spoonfed.

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkNope mogera and fester didn't right after they release the update. Their xp dropped Except maus (maus also dropped but not as significant as others) and zodias (no changes)

Agreed with your point tho, he's crying unnecessarily here probably an opportunistic cry

Sent from my LIO-L29 using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
10-14-2021, 01:13 PM
Nope mogera and fester didn't right after they release the update. Their xp dropped Except maus (maus also dropped but not as significant as others) and zodias (no changes)

Agreed with your point tho, he's crying unnecessarily here probably an opportunistic cry

Sent from my LIO-L29 using TapatalkI was referring to the XP from the aforementioned mobs, not the quest mb. And yes, I highly agree that the leveling process should be more of a grind, especially for lv71+, than mindlessly running outdated maps.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Flamesofanger
10-14-2021, 01:36 PM
Okay so this appears to have been a bug apparently or the developers listened to our feedback and made adjustments accordingly

Thank you Spacetime devs. This means a lot to all of us... <3

Thread Closed. Thanks everyone

Oakmaiden
10-14-2021, 01:36 PM
After the expansion dropped, I only ran the high xp gain quests. This is sad. They should’ve kept the xp required per level. The lower maps needed an xp gain buff to encourage running entire world. Then maybe the nubs might actually know something about the game in its entirety. As is, ya run to cap then are totally CLUELESS ABOUT EVERYTHING. What happened to the journey?

seasonedchicked
10-14-2021, 08:35 PM
Just checked the daily XP rewards, 225xp for high level quests now.

This game is going nowhere at this point if we keep trying to milk all the money by the pettiest of ways.......... Seriously, why touch the XP quests?

This is a huge discouragement for me personally, i'm level 80, finished quests a week ago, didn't turn them in.... Just to find out XP has been nerfed a lot.

Incredibly disappointed in you guys, you keep ruining your progress on the game. I don't play Arcane Legends much and now this further pushes me and players alike from it now.

This is a genuine issue. This is something that affects everyone. You never touch Experience quests in MMORPGS ever. Period.

I don't want to grind this game 100 times to reach level 81. 225xp quests is seriously painful... Please play your games before making awful adjustments.

I started AL since 2015. I'm tired of playing the same zones, don't make it more miserable for us veterans.... Especially the new players :/

Please, for the love of god.... If you want money, bring in new players. Stop clinging on to the old players for financial incentives. Sure some of us enjoy being milked in rough ways but not all of us like the milking....

UPDATE: The XP progress is back to what it used to be, this may have been a mistake on their part or the latter. Thanks everyone for the feedback and the STS devs for operating the forums.

---- Thread Closed -----Quit the cry. Maybe should've lvled faster?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk