View Full Version : Helloween Event Needs More!

Avta
10-16-2021, 06:49 PM
For being one of the best, and most hyped event of the year, this one feels reallyyyyyyy underwhelming, and it's simple to see why.

1) Not many items in Vendors....

2) Gold Tier pet is probably the weakest gold tier pet we have seen in a while...

3) Plat Tier reward is just a title?

4) The only reliable way to earn gold was selling mass locks, but due to the low drop rate of myth items, and bad loot table, no one wanna buy them and open.

Are devs planning to add things as the event progresses or we missing sth?

I suggest an account bounded version of the new aura in vendor for 50k tokens or sth more atleast :33

Sincerely,
~Avta~

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Overbear
10-16-2021, 06:59 PM
People underestimate how hard it is to "just add new things".

Lawpvp
10-16-2021, 08:15 PM
4) is simply wrong

ZZTop
10-16-2021, 09:35 PM
Apart from complaining can you actually do something useful for once? its your third topic within one day on this subject, despite this being probably the most balanced halloween event weve ever had. They learned from last years mistake, and did it better. And im absolutely not buying the,, only mass locks earn gold", no, i got 3m from oli bags within 2.8k points, and by the end of the event probably 3/4 graveyards stacked, which will end up being 4-5m come winter. And im sorry but last year plat was the same with a different title, 2 years ago the same, i cant even remember the last plat vanity in halloween event? gravemaker weapon in 2015? its always been like this and its good the way it is

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk

Avta
10-17-2021, 12:56 AM
Apart from complaining can you actually do something useful for once? its your third topic within one day on this subject, despite this being probably the most balanced halloween event weve ever had. They learned from last years mistake, and did it better. And im absolutely not buying the,, only mass locks earn gold", no, i got 3m from oli bags within 2.8k points, and by the end of the event probably 3/4 graveyards stacked, which will end up being 4-5m come winter. And im sorry but last year plat was the same with a different title, 2 years ago the same, i cant even remember the last plat vanity in halloween event? gravemaker weapon in 2015? its always been like this and its good the way it is

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind TapatalkI think u aren't realising this event is 3 weeks long this time, and there's not much for people to buy from vendor except graveyard.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Aminsamimi2000
10-18-2021, 01:35 PM
Also bring new reward for top 5
Every year top 5 had backpack as reward and last year we had aura as reward too.

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

Player4L
10-18-2021, 01:55 PM
It needs some cheese cake