PDA

View Full Version : Whats got you most excited about Humania?

Skeletonlord
06-13-2012, 12:56 PM
This question was posted on Facebook back in May(6th to be exact), and It got me thinking.

http://www.facebook.com/pocketlegends/posts/285983594825565

What are you most excited about for Humania release? New Level cap? New armour and gear? What has got you hyped about Humania release?

For any of you who want to watch a sneak peak, get some ideas about what it is going to be like, please watch the below video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmK_L6jL6S8

BTW good kiting sam!

NotYoCookiez
06-13-2012, 12:59 PM
I would have to say the Angel Gear! I happen to see the video after I woke up from a nap and I was omg I died and went to heaven! Best part was Sam was there xD

Lol then I realized it was Humania trialer....

Also the Beach theme... I truly am a beach person as I live in Florida lol
That got me really excited.. So excited that I have to keep myself from playing until it is released ^_^

Ixillicus
06-13-2012, 01:02 PM
I'm excited for...
1. New content, in general.
2. Achievements
3. New Gear
4. Maybe a new system as we hit the skill cap? Haven't heard much, but we need something!

Skeletonlord
06-13-2012, 01:06 PM
I think the new reward system and the achievements are the two things that I am looking forward to seeing.

I would like to get up to level 70(I am not an elite person lol), maybe 71, depends on how much experience!

NotYoCookiez
06-13-2012, 01:08 PM
I suggest you try for 71 as the elite vanities are restarting and you can collect a full set after the next two caps are released :D

RedRyder
06-13-2012, 01:11 PM
Hitting te cap and finding out of my fang armor will set with the new helmet

Snakespeare
06-13-2012, 01:20 PM
I can't wait to see all the freaking out! I love it! Every release there are certain people who pronounce the doom on STS, yet STS thrives. It's so funny. I used to argue with them, but I gave up. What will people howl about? I bet it will be plat-based achievements. "OMG, how can you have an achievement to buy a balloon! I am so quitting!" Then Sam will have to lock a bunch of threads, telling people to please post in the official feedback thread. Then people will complain that it is heavy-handed to lock threads. It's funny, I tell you.

And I will be trying soooooooo hard to bite my tongue! Will I succeed? Can I resist saying "Fer cryin' out loud, people! It's a free game! Say thank you for once!!!" LOL! I will fail. I just know it.

But truly, I wonder which achievements I already have. That's what I'd like to see first. After that, what new vanities will look good on my toons.

I'm looking a lot more towards AL, in fact.

FluffNStuff
06-13-2012, 01:23 PM
I can't wait to see all the freaking out! I love it! Every release there are certain people who pronounce the doom on STS, yet STS thrives. It's so funny. I used to argue with them, but I gave up. What will people howl about? I bet it will be plat-based achievements. "OMG, how can you have an achievement to buy a balloon! I am so quitting!" Then Sam will have to lock a bunch of threads, telling people to please post in the official feedback thread. Then people will complain that it is heavy-handed to lock threads. It's funny, I tell you.

And I will be trying soooooooo hard to bite my tongue! Will I succeed? Can I resist saying "Fer cryin' out loud, people! It's a free game! Say thank you for once!!!" LOL! I will fail. I just know it.

But truly, I wonder which achievements I already have. That's what I'd like to see first. After that, what new vanities will look good on my toons.

I'm looking a lot more towards AL, in fact.

What about when the achievements you already have are not unlocked, and you need to complete them again to unlock them? Which side of the protest lines will you be on if that happens?

RedRyder
06-13-2012, 01:24 PM
Hahaha that's EXACTLY how it'll go! You're forgetting the guides that'll come in by the dozen

Rawrimafish
06-13-2012, 01:34 PM
the music
THE FISH!!!
angel set? whats that?

Snakespeare
06-13-2012, 01:35 PM
What about when the achievements you already have are not unlocked, and you need to complete them again to unlock them? Which side of the protest lines will you be on if that happens?

I'll be OK with that. A good excuse to re-play the old campaigns. (as if I need an excuse. I love those old maps!)

Drizzid
06-13-2012, 01:39 PM
Once humania drops there won't be anymore threads about humania, or what's coming with it, that'll be nice.

Just a fresh map with an open world is what I'm looking forward too, I can't run down a grey hallway anymore!

Swimmingstar
06-13-2012, 01:50 PM
I'm looking forward to the Achievements and everything else.

Skeletonlord
06-13-2012, 01:55 PM
I'm looking forward to the Achievements and everything else.

So basically all of it? Practically going to do a whole review of Humania when its released! Unless someone beats me to it!

Kaytar
06-13-2012, 01:58 PM
I'm most excited about the angel vanities and just the new content in general! Can't wait much longer

Xionskull
06-13-2012, 02:21 PM
1. To see how they put my weapon that I designed ig

2. The boogee monsters.

ZeUrbanSqwrl2
06-13-2012, 02:23 PM
Cant wait for angel gear:) and new gear because of the new content:) cant wait for my halo over my head;)

Blind
06-13-2012, 04:52 PM
1: Odin's xbow
2: New sets in general and how they go in pvp (hopefuly mages have 20 crit instead of 40+ and wand set armor that is much less than that of a str set), and hopefuly str set doesn't have any crit. Basically - i want the Nuri's kind of balance. The most balanced campaign pvp wise to date. I also want to see more dex mages this time.
3 Titles (I probably have 95% of them unlocked already hahah)
4 Nice vanity items
5 Awesome fun doing runs with guildies.

Doodlebeast
06-14-2012, 04:18 AM
1 the drop rates of humania
2 ???

Matutd
06-14-2012, 04:30 AM
Hitting te cap and finding out of my fang armor will set with the new helmet
Since ur gonna beat me there, let me know when u cap plz?

NECROREAPER
06-14-2012, 04:41 AM
All my old friends and founders of the game coming back

Riccits
06-14-2012, 05:23 AM
the teaser shows recycled gear, no new skills on the bar.... no exiting...

Cahaun
06-14-2012, 05:45 AM
the teaser shows recycled gear, no new skills on the bar.... no exiting...
So tell me where the water and fish came from, where the music was already played, and where those names were used O.o
This is going to be one of their best releases and I'm lvling a toon all the way from lvl 1 to be able to participate and achieve the new lvl cap armor. (Or until I buy more platinum for more inventory space so I can lvl up Raasasa more effectively instead of being full every game)

Riccits
06-14-2012, 06:28 AM
So tell me where the water and fish came from, where the music was already played, and where those names were used O.o

yeee water and fishes...... that we waited 8 mothns for... :hopelessness:

well we will see the real new things...

Cahaun
06-14-2012, 06:43 AM

yeee water and fishes...... that we waited 8 mothns for... :hopelessness:

well we will see the real new things...
That we will

OvigorothO
06-14-2012, 08:10 AM
Apparently there will be pvp based achievements? Thats what im looking forward to.

EDIT: havent been on dark legends yet so im curious, are the achievements based on a single character or on your account?

Skeletonlord
06-14-2012, 10:25 AM
Apparently there will be pvp based achievements? Thats what im looking forward to.

EDIT: havent been on dark legends yet so im curious, are the achievements based on a single character or on your account?

I cannot remember where, but I saw a picture of the achievements system somewhere and what it is going to look like. If I can find it I will post a link to the picture. The picture showed a few of the achievements and to achieve them.

I think they will be specific to a character, yes. So, if you have a level 65, your achievements will be specific to that character unless you have another.

Edit : Found the achievements picture, going to post a link.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=473992779284880&set=a.118447311506097.19078.110165572334271&type=1&theater

HunterSLAYER
06-14-2012, 11:28 AM
The "leaked" FAKE lv 71 Coconut Elite vanity Helm on the forums :P

Sent from my LT26i using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Ellyidol
06-14-2012, 03:23 PM
including a look at game play mechanics, skills, new systems,

This.

Physiologic
06-14-2012, 03:26 PM
Ellyidols return makes me most excited.

Ellyidol
06-14-2012, 03:28 PM

And vice-versa, so your own return makes you excited :D

Windwaiker
06-14-2012, 04:16 PM
The water, because it looks better than alien oasis

Matutd
06-14-2012, 04:17 PM

Snap

Cascade
06-14-2012, 05:24 PM
It looks interesting, when is it coming out?

Lowlyspy
06-14-2012, 05:56 PM
People like Elly, Phys, Yanis, and others like them making a comeback. We need more people like them.