I agree hope the give rogue weapons a tuning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Charles_Shadwick
10-19-2021, 01:33 AM
A slight buff to rogue weapons would be reasonable, coming from a mage that is

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Zhaorabeos
10-19-2021, 02:19 AM
tru,but i think nerf will comming!the mythic staff stronger like any arcane weap in game right now..so huge nerf will comm if i dont wrong

profmsb
10-19-2021, 07:08 AM
right now many war blame rog n complaining rog being main dps after sts nerf the proc stack...looking from the trend..kinda risky to play rog atm if planning on buying new item...my personal action/opinion is..i sold all rog gear since its expensive since 2 weeks ago..n switch to safe untarget class which is mage until situation become stable back

UnderratingAL
10-19-2021, 10:47 AM
Hahaha Rogues nd Mages but mostly Rogues “bullied” warriors… well, thats what you get and deserve my loved Rogs [emoji3449]

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Kolpertis_333
10-19-2021, 12:04 PM
Hahaha Rogues nd Mages but mostly Rogues “bullied” warriors… well, thats what you get and deserve my loved Rogs [emoji3449]

Gesendet von iPhone mit TapatalkFirst of all, ive never been toxic towards warriors when proc stacks got nerfed, i was always on warriors side so i Will ask you to do the same with me.

Second, the reason all this warrior/rogue drama started is because of warriors. Many years ago (and for many years) rogue was the dominant class, we can all agree on that, but back then no one really complained that much, sure there were some fights here and there, but not that much, when warrior/rogue drama really started is on 76 expansion when warrior was the dominant class, most of the warriors started acting like gods then because they were the strongest.

Third, everything i said just now got prooven by the comment you just made.

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

swoutttt
10-20-2021, 07:26 AM

Different view: Warriors are upset very easely. They kinda bullied themselves. Being top class last 2 years and suddenly they do less dmg and all were upset. Tbh I dont see many rogues complaining.

Avaree
10-20-2021, 10:01 AM

Don’t classify all players who play rog as bullies. Maybe you chose to friend the rogs.

YeaSheGamez
10-20-2021, 12:18 PM
Lol rogs are always the bad guys, been that way since day 1.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

mmorpgmx
10-20-2021, 12:50 PM
Maybe the windmoore event was a kick-start for all to prepare enough gold to play all three classes.
So no drama.

Sent from my PAR-LX9 using Tapatalk

Switchback
10-20-2021, 01:57 PM
Lol rogs are always the bad guys, been that way since day 1.

They also have had more time as the #1 class than both others combined. Lol

mo3mo3ney
10-20-2021, 03:01 PM
tru,but i think nerf will comming!the mythic staff stronger like any arcane weap in game right now..so huge nerf will comm if i dont wrong

Staff is like 5 arc weapons very op awakes too like the best put together

YeaSheGamez
10-20-2021, 03:17 PM
They also have had more time as the #1 class than both others combined. LolAnd thats the rogs fault how?

dangibg
10-21-2021, 02:21 PM
This is complete joke how can the staff/axe be so useful and daggers so useless like wtf? Them prices at least x2 too, there has never been so huge difference hope this is gets fixed with buff on daggers instead of making axe/staff as useless as them since they are so hard to loot anyways

chiiwawa
10-21-2021, 05:28 PM
Another Forum fist fight.
Any chance at all this place could be less toxic? I know I'm gonna get punched in the face for this comment. ug.

dangibg
10-21-2021, 05:42 PM
Another Forum fist fight.
Any chance at all this place could be less toxic? I know I'm gonna get punched in the face for this comment. ug.

*facepunch*

Susanne
10-23-2021, 07:05 AM
Never bullied anyone, in fact when warriors needed help after their nerf they could count on me and a lot more rogues to sympathise and be helpful.
I was looking forward to a decent bow after all this time without one but sadly it's not to be.
Rogue class has always had to pay top whack for everything, jewels, vanities, gears but no complaints. Even Volcano location that gives a damage buff costs more than any other location.
So how come the new weapons for rogue aren't as good as warrior and mage weapons?
Why don't we get an answer on forums?
Don't mind me I'm just a player who skint myself buying platinum for years and got vilified for doing so by ingame players. Now that's bullying.

chiiwawa
10-23-2021, 07:07 PM
Never bullied anyone, in fact when warriors needed help after their nerf they could count on me and a lot more rogues to sympathise and be helpful.
I was looking forward to a decent bow after all this time without one but sadly it's not to be.
Rogue class has always had to pay top whack for everything, jewels, vanities, gears but no complaints. Even Volcano location that gives a damage buff costs more than any other location.
So how come the new weapons for rogue aren't as good as warrior and mage weapons?
Why don't we get an answer on forums?
Don't mind me I'm just a player who skint myself buying platinum for years and got vilified for doing so by ingame players. Now that's bullying.

Im sorry things are that way for you or anyone. I know thats not much consolation but I mean it. I hope things get back on track for people so everyone is enjoying playing again instead of feeling out of kilter.

Thcroots
10-24-2021, 12:58 AM
Come on sts check mityc bow 81 please..

Its complete useless..
Very hard active proc.
:/
This game sucksss