PDA

View Full Version : Guild Halls Suggestions

Lady_Pebbles
06-13-2012, 10:54 PM
!!! NOTE !!! These are ideas for all StS games. Please read the info & click the link(s). Post your thoughts & spread the word!

Some ideas for the Guild Halls that might be great for everyone...

Ideas still in waiting...

Maps- I would like to see an option to buy some new maps like our very own Club Sanctuary but with our guild titles on a banner or something somewhere on it. Would look great. :)

Guild Announcements/Mail - A section where we can leave messages for the entire guild. Once members login, they will see the message popup on their screen like they would see a PM. It would be a huge help to let people know important info without having to tell everyone one-by-one each time. Masters could have the option of who they'd like to use this feature as well. Even a mail box terminal to leave messages to our members individually when they're not online.

Past ideas that were implemented:

Discounts- Just like SL has discounted stim packs and elixirs, we could have discounted Blood Packs & Elixir Packs too!

Stash- Put the stash in GH too! Also add a Guild Stash!

Also, I have a list of Guild vs Guild PvP that sorta ties into some of the ideas yall posted below! Check it out.

Guild vs Guild PvP w/Achievements! (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?55227-Suggestion-Guild-vs-Guild-PvP-w-Achievements!)

UPDATES.....

3|7|2013 - Been a while since I've posted on these threads so I updated them a bit. The info that says !!! note !!! is the only thing added/changed.

10-30-12 | Updated the thread, organized it & added a new idea!

Lady_Pebbles
06-13-2012, 10:57 PM
6-22-12 | Carapace said they're adding some of our ideas in the next update! Woot!
6-14-12 | Since some of yall added great ideas for PvP training rooms added to GH & I made a Guild vs Guild PvP thread a while back, I liked to it here. :)

Mrsberry
06-14-2012, 07:36 AM
Like your ideas Thren
Another idea add an officers office for officer only.
Somtimes officers cant get the privacy they need when there in gh and /o works but / fails happen way too often.

HunterSLAYER
06-14-2012, 07:50 AM
How about the option to buy enhancers lol in Sl enhancers for gold are sold in the gh

Sent from my LT26i using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Carapace
06-14-2012, 10:56 AM
Thanks for the ideas guys, keep them coming :vsmile:

player
06-14-2012, 11:16 AM
Does anyone actually use the guild halls right now?

I think we need more incentives than that. How about having a small portion of the guild hall have pvp enabled? This way guilds members can test things out on each other or just screw around. Getting killed won't hurt stats and players can respawn.

Of course this can be one of the more expensive guilds halls requiring more plat (its a win win for sts and the players).

Also the guild hall should have a fountain.

HunterSLAYER
06-14-2012, 11:20 AM
The Tier 2 Hollowmore crypts guild hall does have two "Blood fountains".

However, Standing near the fountains do not actually recover any hp at all.

This means that the "blood fountains" are for SHOW ONLY and are pratically USELESS. T_T

Sent from my LT26i using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

ArtStar
06-14-2012, 12:11 PM
They already said they're working on discount stuffs for ghalls, my guess is that they'll come with the new levels. Same with stash, I hope it's soon!

Thanks for the ideas guys, keep them coming

See, this is what we want from Gibber xD some support.

octavos
06-14-2012, 12:13 PM
maybe :p

A whole bunch of awesome - including 2 new campaigns, are coming soon!

Level cap going to raise to 26
2 new campaigns - Willowbrook Parish and Morhaven District
No energy required to run 3D missions!
New Achievements and Title Rewards!
2Handed weapons drops
Awesome item reward and title for making level 26
New Rare Spawns and Titles for finding them
New Boss Fights and mechanics
New Vampire Powers
...and more!

We will have more details on the above soon!

ArtStar
06-14-2012, 12:16 PM
maybe :p

Oh wow, that's pretty awesome nice find :]

octavos
06-14-2012, 12:18 PM
Oh wow, that's pretty awesome nice find :]

Please share if you like, my info...is everyones info.
yea the lurker in me says do it,do it,do it,do it,do it,do it,do it,!!!

StompArtist
06-14-2012, 12:19 PM
A sparring arena would be nice.

ArtStar
06-14-2012, 12:22 PM
Please share if you like, my info...is everyones info.
yea the lurker in me says do it,do it,do it,do it,do it,do it,do it,!!!

Ha ha I just looked at the FB page, eee! Was excited to see this:

octavos
06-14-2012, 12:27 PM
Ha ha I just looked at the FB page, eee! Was excited to see this:

Off-topic
:p usually the best gets posted there..and that is truly inspiring... maybe you will write a book...

on-topic
need a zombie punching bag to test our skills. kill one and it respawns. (added feature: food anytime of day...like a McDonalds)
Make it fun to re-gen blood

Jugernugetx
06-14-2012, 12:36 PM
We need a room that teleports you to the guild hall ctf room. Its a place where 20 people go and just ffa eachother. I like these ideas!
-Jugernuget

Lady_Pebbles
06-14-2012, 06:54 PM
Updated the thread a little. I love your ideas people! Keep them coming. :)

heypeo
06-14-2012, 07:51 PM
I thinks there should be even more guild halls added or make it so were we can custimize our guild hall?? All idea's :)

YuNoEatBeaRs
06-14-2012, 09:32 PM
Having monkeys running around in guild hall would be nice

EDIT: Vampire monkeys to be specific. :banana:

ArtStar
06-15-2012, 03:58 AM
Off-topic
:p usually the best gets posted there..and that is truly inspiring... maybe you will write a book...

on-topic
need a zombie punching bag to test our skills. kill one and it respawns. (added feature: food anytime of day...like a McDonalds)
Make it fun to re-gen blood

Ha ha I would drive myself insane if I tried to write a book, I'm really not that creative I just try to be x]

-On Topic-
I actually really like the idea of having a zombie spawn upon your command. Or like a chained up vicious zombie that never dies and the guild can just wale on him whenever they feel like taking out their frustration. We could practice timing combos and such :D

Lady_Pebbles
06-21-2012, 04:12 PM
I'd rather have a training room in there for that.

Carapace
06-21-2012, 06:19 PM
Access to your personal stash should be available for all guild members in the content update that's coming. Inside of all the guild halls except for the "Default"; this includes the crypt, mansion, and asylum halls!

This was done based off of this feedback, so keep the ideas coming - we have some of our own of course :vsmile:

Lady_Pebbles
06-21-2012, 06:57 PM
Awesome! Thanks for the heads up! :)

Lady_Pebbles
06-22-2012, 06:39 AM
What about a guild stash? Can we have that also? XD

bronislav84
06-28-2012, 12:16 AM
Can we have discounted packs in guild hall please? Yes the new pack price is nicely affordable, but couldn't hurt.

Lady_Pebbles
06-28-2012, 07:25 AM
Can we have discounted packs in guild hall please? Yes the new pack price is nicely affordable, but couldn't hurt.
That and discounted elixirs too!!! <3

bronislav84
06-29-2012, 06:41 PM
Oh I agree. Baby steps though. Don't care much for elixirs since they're only for stats here, but yea.

Carapace
06-30-2012, 01:01 AM

This is something I am working on for the future, absolutely

HunterSLAYER
06-30-2012, 03:25 AM
^_^

Sent from my M1 SONY XPERIA S(LT26i) via Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Lady_Pebbles
06-30-2012, 01:24 PM

This is something I am working on for the future, absolutely
Woooot! Great cuz they're not rolling all the time. Maybe once or twice or not at all (gold elixirs) so its getting expensive. X.x

bronislav84
07-01-2012, 10:27 AM

This is something I am working on for the future, absolutelyYaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Lady_Pebbles
10-30-2012, 02:01 AM
Updated the thread, added a new idea as well. Hopefully more peopee come up with some more ideas too. :)

Theholyangel
10-30-2012, 02:39 PM
Have a translucent barrier in the spawn place for CTF, so if you are lagging, spawning or afk for any reason nobody comes and kills you? :-)

Lady_Pebbles
10-30-2012, 02:51 PM
Have a translucent barrier in the spawn place for CTF, so if you are lagging, spawning or afk for any reason nobody comes and kills you? :-)
Wrong thread hun. XD

Lady_Pebbles
03-07-2013, 02:38 PM
Still want this.. Even though we got the guild stash and discount blood packs.. The rest are still good ideas. I will update the OP.. This would be awesome for all StS games though.

doomdoomdoom
03-07-2013, 05:12 PM
Still want this.. Even though we got the guild stash and discount blood packs.. The rest are still good ideas. I will update the OP.. This would be awesome for all StS games though.

Well, we got the ability to access our stash from guild hall. But, I think the request for a "Guild Stash" (which is a great idea) is still open.

Lady_Pebbles
03-07-2013, 05:19 PM
True. Not sure how they'll manage it but it could be something on the lines of the way they do it on other MMOs. Like on MU Online's and Aika Online's guild features.

canislupis081376
03-10-2013, 05:55 AM
A guild stash is a fantastic idea. I've been rolling around with more gems than I care to think about. Been giving some away, selling less than that, and praying for a place I could just drop them where they would get some use. Last thing I need is to grind them all out on the A/H when I'd much rather my guild mates benefited from them instead.

Scissorhands
03-10-2013, 01:43 PM
They Should add a second access point for the auction house in the guild hall