PDA

View Full Version : Hair Suggestion

Asavadale
06-14-2012, 12:22 AM
Ok so i was walking around in B* with my eng then i went into the hair/face booth and changed my outfit from green to purple and thought "Why Can't we Keep The Hair/Face In Our Inventory or everytime we go into the booth it can just say "Owned" On some of them. Imo it would be better if we can stash hair/faces in our inventory or just keep them in the booth.

Skeletonlord
06-14-2012, 12:29 AM
I agree with you. If you were to buy a new face for 5 platinum, then you decided you want to go back to your original face, you should get a discount or that particular style free. I think that is what you mean?

Livemau
06-14-2012, 12:36 AM
i agree i like my penguin face in pl for the stats but i miss my old face which is the brown one it came with also if they did that and added magic mirros or whatever they are in sl to the pvp dungeons then we can change during fights if we wanted to if we want higher crit or dodge or health for a paticualar fight

Asavadale
06-14-2012, 11:42 AM
Yup

Asavadale
06-14-2012, 11:43 AM
I agree with you. If you were to buy a new face for 5 platinum, then you decided you want to go back to your original face, you should get a discount or that particular style free. I think that is what you mean? Yea thats what mean

ArtStar
06-14-2012, 12:09 PM
Lol I've changed my toons hair every update. . a couple times each lvl cap xD

flashbackflip
06-15-2012, 03:47 AM
i agree i like my penguin face in pl for the stats but i miss my old face which is the brown one it came with also if they did that and added magic mirros or whatever they are in sl to the pvp dungeons then we can change during fights if we wanted to if we want higher crit or dodge or health for a paticualar fight

Lucky you, PL playaz... In SL - faces are just for looks - no bonus..

So i'd add to this suggestion - make some faces with stats, sts

Carolj
06-15-2012, 05:47 AM
Thanks

Matutd
06-15-2012, 07:33 AM
Ok so i was walking around in B* with my eng then i went into the hair/face booth and changed my outfit from green to purple and thought "Why Can't we Keep The Hair/Face In Our Inventory or everytime we go into the booth it can just say "Owned" On some of them. Imo it would be better if we can stash hair/faces in our inventory or just keep them in the booth.
You don't get your haircut for free from the hairdressers if you've had that style before :p

PianoWizzy
06-15-2012, 10:19 AM
FACESTATS LOL

No seriously. I like this idea. Since we get nothing from the faces anyway :(

Also, we need afros.

Mitchturbo
06-15-2012, 02:17 PM
Skabac wants a Bold Head like the one guy on Blackstar...
Hehe.

Deathpunch
06-21-2012, 11:46 AM
I want a bald head, too.

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

Zaonabiuibil
06-21-2012, 05:13 PM
Business in the front, party in the back.. OH.. Right... Sounds like a good idea *whistles*