PDA

View Full Version : We Got Some ANGRY Villagers Here!

LwMark
06-14-2012, 05:28 AM
ANGRY VILAGERS: We've reached our limit, this has to end! OPEN UP WE WANT HUMANIA!!!

The Flash
06-14-2012, 06:02 AM
Doors wont open since your lv10 min lv is 63 or have the level elixer.

LwMark
06-14-2012, 06:11 AM
Or just use Torch! Torch! Torch!

OvigorothO
06-14-2012, 06:19 AM
Why dont you just find another tree glitch that sts might have missed and sneak back there?

Onaraasider
06-14-2012, 06:44 AM
It's not STS fault...its apple's go to apple place and riot!!!

Fenrir
06-14-2012, 07:01 AM
Hhehe Blow the Gate!!

demoncrate
06-14-2012, 07:43 AM
What is this?
I am a bit confused

Phoenixking
06-14-2012, 08:37 AM
Anyone like how some others are distant? Lol, or how some are turning away xD they lost interest xD

Elyseon
06-14-2012, 09:40 AM
Guess who's holding the door shut? >:D
http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m513/ThePhantomCow/20120329-122912.jpg

Skeletonlord
06-14-2012, 09:47 AM
It is all down to Apple. Spacetime would just release it as a content update if it did not have achievements. You need to keep in mind that Apple need to review ALL the new features(Humania, Achievements) in detail. I am sure Apple will approve, as all client updates have been.

Jig
06-14-2012, 10:06 AM
Lmao what the hell ely... WAR HAS BEGAN OUR TORCHES WILL OWN!!

Phoenixking
06-14-2012, 10:10 AM
Guess who's holding the door shut? >:D
http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m513/ThePhantomCow/20120329-122912.jpg
Your plan will fail if that ping stays

LwMark
06-14-2012, 10:11 AM
Ely watch out for Markus lol he says he knows where hed like to pitch his fork lol

And of course theyll approve were. Just having fun

Lowlyspy
06-14-2012, 12:00 PM
It is all down to Apple. Spacetime would just release it as a content update if it did not have achievements. You need to keep in mind that Apple need to review ALL the new features(Humania, Achievements) in detail. I am sure Apple will approve, as all client updates have been.
They're.....joking.

Phoenixking
06-14-2012, 12:14 PM
They're..... joking.
Lol!

And o.o @what LwMark said

Cahaun
06-14-2012, 12:20 PM
What I don't understand is that: If Apple has been approving all of STS's updates, wouldn't they naturally know that STS is trustworthy? Here is how they review the updates (Doing it for fun)

Hurry up Apple!

Lowlyspy
06-14-2012, 12:23 PM
What I don't understand is that: If Apple has been approving all of STS's updates, wouldn't they naturally know that STS is trustworthy? Here is how they review the updates (Doing it for fun)

Hurry up Apple!

Haha, awesome Rasa xD

Phoenixking
06-14-2012, 12:23 PM

Hurry up Apple!
Wow, :o this makes sense.

Buddyf97
06-14-2012, 12:27 PM

Hurry up Apple!
We get rejected at the "Does it feature sounds of flatulence" So... NO HUMANIA 4 U

Phoenixking
06-14-2012, 12:28 PM
We get rejected at the "Does it feature sounds of flatulence" So... NO HUMANIA 4 U
Lol I forgot about the pack DEDICATED to flatulence

Snakespeare
06-14-2012, 01:52 PM
What I don't understand is that: If Apple has been approving all of STS's updates, wouldn't they naturally know that STS is trustworthy

I don't think they are reviewing on the basis of trustworthiness. Nobody gets special treatment.

What they are really looking for is something you may already be aware of, which is the overheating problem. From the start they rejected some features for iPads and iPhones like Flash support because of heat issues. But with the newest phones and pads they had a media issue (basically Android marketeers lobbying their hatred of all things Apple) because they allowing the temperature to go up several degrees. Cinco once said that he was getting some negative feedback about heat issues. I notice a lot of heat from these games on my "new" iPad (aka iPad 3). DL generates the most of all. You actually have to play for a few hours to get the heat high enough to measure.

Another thing they are testing is whether it crashes or utterly fails. As you know some Android devices no longer support Dark Legends as of the last update. Apple will not pass it if it crashes.

Beyond that, there are only about 4 dozen reviewers (according to what I read last year) and they get thousands of apps a day. The reviewers end up with about 45 minutes per app on the average. But since many are rejected out-of-hand, they actually get a few hours to spend on real apps like Pocket Legends. So sometimes the time it takes is how long until it gets to the front of the line.

STS is rightly proud that they have MMOs that are not restricted to any one OS. But the price for this luxury, which we ALL appreciate, is the wait time. Some posters here need to just be patient.

Finally, Apple gets 30% of all sales. The game is free, so why should they hurry? Because of in-app purchases? People are making in-app pruchases already. Plus, everyone knows the better way to buy plat is on the website. What's in it for Apple? 30% of the plat price only for plat purchased in-game on iOS devices. So there isn't a motivation to speed up the process even if they DID give special status to certain companies.

wvhills
06-14-2012, 01:56 PM
I don't think they are reviewing on the basis of trustworthiness. Nobody gets special treatment.

What they are really looking for is something you may already be aware of, which is the overheating problem. From the start they rejected some features for iPads and iPhones like Flash support because of heat issues. But with the newest phones and pads they had a media issue (basically Android marketeers lobbying their hatred of all things Apple) because they allowing the temperature to go up several degrees. Cinco once said that he was getting some negative feedback about heat issues. I notice a lot of heat from these games on my "new" iPad (aka iPad 3). DL generates the most of all. You actually have to play for a few hours to get the heat high enough to measure.

Another thing they are testing is whether it crashes or utterly fails. As you know some Android devices no longer support Dark Legends as of the last update. Apple will not pass it if it crashes.

Beyond that, there are only about 4 dozen reviewers (according to what I read last year) and they get thousands of apps a day. The reviewers end up with about 45 minutes per app on the average. But since many are rejected out-of-hand, they actually get a few hours to spend on real apps like Pocket Legends. So sometimes the time it takes is how long until it gets to the front of the line.

STS is rightly proud that they have MMOs that are not restricted to any one OS. But the price for this luxury, which we ALL appreciate, is the wait time. Some posters here need to just be patient.

Finally, Apple gets 30% of all sales. The game is free, so why should they hurry? Because of in-app purchases? People are making in-app pruchases already. Plus, everyone knows the better way to buy plat is on the website. What's in it for Apple? 30% of the plat price only for plat purchased in-game on iOS devices. So there isn't a motivation to speed up the process even if they DID give special status to certain companies.

It's been 8 months since the last new campaign.

Chopper
06-14-2012, 02:52 PM
i hate the Apple process. I can't imagine any other company getting away with forcing people to go through a monopoly for internet content, especially taking a cut of all sales. Can you imagine if Microsoft required all Windows programs to be bought from Microsoft servers and had the right to approve/reject all Windows based software, while taking their 30% from all software too? People would burn down their headquarters over such a an assault on the freedom of the internet.

Snakespeare
06-14-2012, 02:55 PM
i hate the Apple process. I can't imagine any other company getting away with forcing people to go through a monopoly for internet content, especially taking a cut of all sales. Can you imagine if Microsoft required all Windows programs to be bought from Microsoft servers and had the right to approve/reject all Windows based software, while taking their 30% from all software too? People would burn down their headquarters over such a an assault on the freedom of the internet.

I can not imagine Microsoft testing all the programs that can run on their OS. But if they did, I bet we would have a lot fewer malwares and viruses infecting the PCs.

Subscriber
06-14-2012, 02:58 PM
Apple. :o

Chopper
06-14-2012, 03:04 PM
I can not imagine Microsoft testing all the programs that can run on their OS. But if they did, I bet we would have a lot fewer malwares and viruses infecting the PCs.

Um, what does testing for compatibility issues have to do with malware or viruses? Apple now has malware too. Does that mean they stopped testing their software?
People write malware and virus using working programs. Nothing to do with whether a program is compatible or not.

Snakespeare
06-14-2012, 03:10 PM
ANGRY VILAGERS: We've reached our limit, this has to end! OPEN UP WE WANT HUMANIA!!!

This is a funny, funny pic, Lw! I love that you used your defrocked Ambassador, too!

To me it looks like a bunch of players who want, not to play Humania, but to burn the devs at the stake as soon as they find things in Humania to criticize.

Snakespeare
06-14-2012, 03:13 PM
Um, what does testing for compatibility issues have to do with malware or viruses? Apple now has malware too. Does that mean they stopped testing their software?
People write malware and virus using working programs. Nothing to do with whether a program is compatible or not.

I'm not going to argue this. We can accept the world as it is or bang our heads on this brick wall. It's not going to change. We can only change ourselves.

I've been an Apple user since 1984 when the world viewed IBM and Microsoft as Big Brother. I've spent a lot of money on Apple products. I have a vested interest. I am not objective. So don't waste your breath trying to sway this fanboi. ;)

cool?

Chopper
06-14-2012, 03:18 PM
I'm not going to argue this. We can accept the world as it is or bang our heads on this brick wall. It's not going to change. We can only change ourselves.

I've been an Apple user since 1984 when the world viewed IBM and Microsoft as Big Brother. I've spent a lot of money on Apple products. I have a vested interest. I am not objective. So don't waste your breath trying to sway this fanboi. ;)

cool?

Fair enough, and I play PL on an apple iPad, so it's not like i dont use their products, i just dont like the monopoly aspect of their business model, that's all.

although the world can change, sometimes it just takes time :)
Otherwise, we'd all still be using MS-DOS! ha ha

LwMark
06-14-2012, 03:38 PM
He said he was the one guarding it ..so i was just saying what npc said lol just a joke

Snake lol im not hatin the devs or wanting to burn devs at stakes.were just havin fun.devs can take as long as they want, the longer the better to make sure its the best
Cant wait :) its gonne be a full house. I love when new maps come out

Would of been a boring picture if it had a bunch of people an merchants sitting in CS saying buyung everything 82% off CS prices lol

Snakespeare
06-14-2012, 03:49 PM
Oh but we will, Lw... we will roast them!!! hahahahaha

just kidding, truly

wvhills
06-14-2012, 03:55 PM
This is a funny, funny pic, Lw! I love that you used your defrocked Ambassador, too!

To me it looks like a bunch of players who want, not to play Humania, but to burn the devs at the stake as soon as they find things in Humania to criticize.

Honestly, I have high expectations for humania. After all they've had twice as long to work on it as any other campaign so it should be the best one they've ever put out. If it's anything less than spectacular I'll be one of the ones lighting the matches. :)

LwMark
06-14-2012, 03:59 PM
Some posters need to be patient? Nothing we say or do will speed things up, we were just havin some fun lol

Snakespeare
06-14-2012, 04:30 PM
^true

But I mean ... the price of having a multi-platform game is patience. (Don't take this as me criticizing you, please. I am speaking in the abstract.)

LwMark
06-14-2012, 08:35 PM
No its cool..i unserstand i dont really care bout apple and droid thing..it is what it is you know :)

Kixxler
06-14-2012, 09:21 PM
Don't take things too literally.

Elyseon
06-14-2012, 09:27 PM
I opened the door for a while but the villagers were in a daze

Conradin
06-14-2012, 09:33 PM
i texted my good ole friend the green rage monster- hes filming for the avengers 2, but hes coming with the whole team to break down that door in 2 weeks if its not out. The hulk will save us!

Bilaxman
06-14-2012, 09:36 PM
I opened the door for a while but the villagers were in a daze

The bright sun in Humania dazed them. They've been in the gloom for too long! ;)

Phoenixking
06-14-2012, 10:06 PM
The bright sun in Humania dazed them. They've been in the gloom for too long! ;)
Same issue will happen to Dark Legends player coming back to Pocket Legends to play humania

Jig
06-15-2012, 08:40 AM
Reading reading reading, screw it "Scrolls to the bottom" done.

Phoenixking
06-15-2012, 08:58 AM
Reading reading reading, screw it "Scrolls to the bottom" done.
http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x343/phoenixarmada13/0ff30aec.jpg

dudetus
06-15-2012, 11:29 AM
I think both sides have said what they all want and therefore I am calling a peace treaty.

As a sign of this newly formed alliance of peace, here is the ultimate peace song ever made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuHMzs2YI9o

One love fellas.

Swimmingstar
06-15-2012, 02:48 PM
How did Ely get to the other side?

Snakespeare
06-15-2012, 02:51 PM
dang... I didn't even KNOW there were sides :)

Phoenixking
06-15-2012, 03:07 PM
You are not the only one, oh! Let's make a new side. Clueless side

LwMark
06-15-2012, 04:59 PM
Swim he go there when fang had the tree bug an u could walk through the tree and u can travel all around fang where ur not suppose to go....was fun!:)

dudetus
06-15-2012, 06:57 PM

I just wanted to post this musical marver over here :).

Kixxler
06-15-2012, 07:14 PM

Install photoshop, then I'll teach you.

Cahaun
06-15-2012, 07:38 PM

Install photoshop, then I'll teach you.
It's not photoshop ;)

Jig
06-18-2012, 05:09 AM
http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x343/phoenixarmada13/0ff30aec.jpg
-__-

LwMark
06-18-2012, 05:12 AM
someone post some pics of tree glitch

Floating
06-18-2012, 06:28 AM
You have been told the wrong directions to reach Humania :S It is the other way.... I am already in it. But gates closed. Now 1m fee to enter... It goes to the charity named: "Samhayne's Smile"