PDA

View Full Version : Hey, STS! It's time for DRAMA and some ANSWERS finally

flashbackflip
06-14-2012, 09:18 AM
I promised ArtStar to start new drama not sooner than the next week LOL

But the things i see are needed to be explained now

Well, i put it as it is

Sorry guys, no goodies for Father's Day. The team is pretty focused on getting the Prometheus Event and new SL client out.

But Sam told us already the Prometheus event was set......
AND IT'S APPLE WHO APPROVES IT SO LONG

The Memorial Day stuff was planned to be removed in the same patch that brought in the Prometheus event. Unfortunately, that patch is being held up by Apple approval of the new client. We're working on it.

So i guess i have to ask: WHAT IS GOING ON ?

P.S.
Sam, i'm okay with you editing this post or title. Just give us TRUE answer. Peace

Also, please note, that as i was telling before - drama is the only way to get anything from ya, not that i was a big fan of the genre LMAO

Fenrir
06-14-2012, 09:23 AM
no worry bro! be happy :)

flashbackflip
06-14-2012, 09:26 AM
no worry bro! be happy :)

Thanx bro) i'm fine!

Thinking of rage-quitting but that depends on what devs will answer lmfao

Mitchturbo
06-14-2012, 09:32 AM
Thanx bro) i'm fine!

Thinking of rage-quitting but that depends on what devs will answer lmfao

Whoa Don't do that! Think of your guild and and and ect :-) *Huge Jedi hug*

flashbackflip
06-14-2012, 09:46 AM
Whoa Don't do that! Think of your guild and and and ect :-) *Huge Jedi hug*

No no no bro! I won't! i value you, my friends, too much))

Just fooling around with Fenrir

I'm gonna get all cap vanities anyway! Even if it'll happen in 2020 lmao

octavos
06-14-2012, 10:02 AM
No no no bro! I won't! i value you, my friends, too much))

Just fooling around with Fenrir

I'm gonna get all cap vanities anyway! Even if it'll happen in 2020 lmao

Young jedi, we feel your pain. but here something to make you a bit happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJmh0Tu5EUM

OvigorothO
06-14-2012, 10:07 AM
When i came back to SL i leveled from 28-37 like in 3 days then i could barely stand 5 minutes of leveling...its sooo boring...

Phoenixking
06-14-2012, 10:09 AM
When i came back to SL i leveled from 28-37 like in 3 days then i could barely stand 5 minutes of leveling...its sooo boring...
I'm in the same spot as you, Lv 38 and I just got tired of it, can't stand 1 minute :/

FluffNStuff
06-14-2012, 10:13 AM
You can't quit SL, the other active player will be so lonely!!!

octavos
06-14-2012, 10:15 AM
You can't quit SL, the other active player will be so lonely!!!

when humania isn't what you expect, we will be waiting for you with arms wide open :D
or if SL isn't to your liking I play DL also :p

StompArtist
06-14-2012, 10:30 AM
when humania isn't what you expect, we will be waiting for you with arms wide open :D
or if SL isn't to your liking I play DL also :p

Oh we know you'll be waiting for other players. lol

octavos
06-14-2012, 10:35 AM
Oh we know you'll be waiting for other players. lol
yea, after 6+ months of waiting...were pros. the best sitters in town.

*Zero*
06-14-2012, 10:48 AM
Would be great to hear some info from are lead Dev Gibber. Oh he went mia...

Samhayne
06-14-2012, 11:28 AM
I don't follow your beef. We know you want new stuff. The egg bash event was originally set to not brew the new patch, but we added coolness to it that required the patch, which is right now in Apple approval.

I'm looking at getting a sneak peek of the event on video before the weekend, so hang tight for that.

Ardon
06-14-2012, 11:30 AM
I don't follow your beef. We know you want new stuff. The egg bash event was originally set to not brew the new patch, but we added coolness to it that required the patch, which is right now in Apple approval.

I'm looking at getting a sneak peek of the event on video before the weekend, so hang tight for that.

Any info on Gibber? Would be to hear some replies from his thread

morfic
06-14-2012, 11:31 AM
I don't follow your beef.

"I aint got no beef, cuz I don't eat no meat"

ArtStar
06-14-2012, 11:38 AM
Ohhhh boy lol, take me out of the OP xD
I want to know about the new update just as much as everyone,
but I don't wanna start drama <3

Let's leave our frustration to Gibber's thread and wait for a reply, that's why the thread is there to keep us sane and complain.
Sam's post about the "info" at the Event, is all we are going to get until this "info" is released. .

Samhayne
06-14-2012, 11:40 AM
Any info on Gibber? Would be to hear some replies from his thread

None of the designers are required to post to the forums. All of them have a lot of work on their plates. I'll let him know that you all are concerned for him :D

StompArtist
06-14-2012, 11:41 AM

Translation of said "beef": SL fans are jealous of the DL fans because their dev, Carapace, drops by and posts little cryptic message about future content and Gibber doesn't. They feel neglected, Sam. :P

Cahaun
06-14-2012, 11:41 AM
I don't follow your beef.

"I aint got no beef, cuz I don't eat no meat"
Poor soul

octavos
06-14-2012, 11:45 AM
Translation of said "beef": SL fans are jealous of the DL fans because their dev, Carapace, drops by and posts little cryptic message about future content and Gibber doesn't. They feel neglected, Sam. :P

neglected is such a harsh word, more like they dont want to know our constructive criticism? (I hope not :()....remember what happend last time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZHH9qDdJo0

its news, keeping us in the know (IMO: it was never was the intent to be rage posting by members)...not guessing...that is all we love you guys at StS :D

HunterSLAYER
06-14-2012, 11:46 AM
Patches for the SL Android Client can be uploaded to Google Play Store INSTANTLY and need NO APPROVAL AT ALL.

My question is, why r the mem day vanities still in da store? Couldn't the patch be rolledout for Sl Android Client Alr? It's about time. *-*

Scenario:
IPhone/Chrome user: Hehehe de mem day vanities are still in da store I can take mah time to decide whether I should buy them.

Friend Of iPhone user(Droid fanatic):
Dude I don't see de mem day vanities in de store Noooooo.

Well, if rolling out such a patch would affect all players of the game, I take back what I said earlier. :D

Sent from my LT26i using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Slant
06-14-2012, 01:37 PM
yeah some of us can wait
waiting is good

no really im gonna run

flashbackflip
06-14-2012, 02:48 PM
Thanx for your calm and wise words, friends))

Thanx for crearing situation, Sam (although i still don't get how u uploaded cliend to apple and still 'working hard on P. event' - just don't make sense..)

Slant, bro, long time no see!

FluffNStuff, mate, i won't quit 'coz i love this boring game and you, my friends, a.k.a. active playaz... lololol

Sam, why you say 'designers don't need to post'?

We all thought Gibber is the LEAD designer, as JustG said - OWNER of SL... So we really looking for his thoughts on the future of the game, not just V2, but The Future

Also, as Stomp sez, Carapace is bringing G+ hangouts and generally speaks of DL in posts, you, Sam, post news about PL.. and SL lies aside in the process of knowledge sharing...

If designers (incl. Gibber) is so busy with the work (i hope so and salute them!) so i guess you, Sam, should take this part of the job and update us on the process more often, man!

We are good ppl and great fans of STS - if we were other - we surely won't b hanging at BS or at forums after such a lag in content... We DO love ya.. The only thing we ask - communicate with us... It's always better to hear 'sorry dudes, the update is delayed because of .... but check the screens - it will b great' then not to hear a thing at all

With great respect,
FBF

akfury
06-14-2012, 02:58 PM
Thanx for your calm and wise words, friends))

Thanx for crearing situation, Sam (although i still don't get how u uploaded cliend to apple and still 'working hard on P. event' - just don't make sense..)

Slant, bro, long time no see!

FluffNStuff, mate, i won't quit 'coz i love this boring game and you, my friends, a.k.a. active playaz... lololol

Sam, why you say 'designers don't need to post'?

We all thought Gibber is the LEAD designer, as JustG said - OWNER of SL... So we really looking for his thoughts on the future of the game, not just V2, but The Future

Also, as Stomp sez, Carapace is bringing G+ hangouts and generally speaks of DL in posts, you, Sam, post news about PL.. and SL lies aside in the process of knowledge sharing...

If designers (incl. Gibber) is so busy with the work (i hope so and salute them!) so i guess you, Sam, should take this part of the job and update us on the process more often, man!

We are good ppl and great fans of STS - if we were other - we surely won't b hanging at BS or at forums after such a lag in content... We DO love ya.. The only thing we ask - communicate with us... It's always better to hear 'sorry dudes, the update is delayed because of .... but check the screens - it will b great' then not to hear a thing at all

With great respect,
FBF

very well said +1

Jedibombom
12-25-2020, 06:03 AM
Whoa Don't do that! Think of your guild and and and ect :-) *Huge Jedi hug*I like that Jedibombom texting :-) you :-)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk