PDA

View Full Version : New sorcerer player :)

V3ISO
10-22-2021, 04:07 AM
Hello Im making sorcerer character. What skills do you suggest to use? Also which arcane weapons are better guns or staffs?

Mmo16
10-22-2021, 10:57 AM
Fireball 5/5 - 10/10 in Masteries, Lighting 4/5 (don't upgrade stun) - 3/10 in Masteries, Shield 4/5 (don't upgrade the push) - 10/10 in Masteries, Clock 4/5 (don't upgrade the explode when clock expires) - 0/10 in Masteries. Pasives 5/5 in all but speed and gold loot. Energize as ultimate.
Thats what im currently using. People use Gale instead of Clock or Lighting, but i dont like it, it push enemies and ruins the pull (My opinion). Clock is really good (charged) to proc arc76 staff.
Obviously this doesn't have to be the best skills loadout, it is just what i like.

Staff is better for mobs, and gun is better for bosses (i don't know if it is still worth buying both, staff and gun since proc stacking has been removed, never had both, and didn't need tho). If you don't have enought gold, just buy the Staff, its generally better.

V3ISO
10-22-2021, 11:34 AM
Thanks! I really appreciate it. I played warrior all the time and couldnt figure out what skills are good
Is ebon staff any good? Its much cheaper now

Mmo16
10-22-2021, 02:02 PM
Thanks! I really appreciate it. I played warrior all the time and couldnt figure out what skills are good
Is ebon staff any good? Its much cheaper nowThe only Ebon thing you should buy is the ebon armor.
Ebon staff/gun are useless right now. Compared to arc76 weapons, ebon are trash.
Save gold for arc76 staff, otherwise buy arc76 gun.

Enviado desde mi SM-G960F mediante Tapatalk

V3ISO
10-22-2021, 11:11 PM
Alright Im saving for arc76 staff. Can I also ask which pet will be decent for start? I play mostly solo and can spend max 2m. Thought about fatima or electra or sns

Mmo16
10-23-2021, 01:54 PM
I like to use pets with armor reduction as passive. Grimm is very cheap, and good for passive (you have to level up Grimm to get the Armor Reduction bonus).

In Happiness bonus, i use 2 pets, Electra when i play normal maps, and Hiberio in Elite maps, both are good and cheap.
(Don't need to have both, i just stack them in other pets, so i can choose when go Normal or Elite maps)

And Arcane Hability, with 1-2m budget, i don't know a lot of pets with good aa and cheap, but i recommend Tadthep, Eterno, Magma...