PDA

View Full Version : 2021-10-22 Content Update (287324)

TzatOps
10-22-2021, 10:36 AM
+ Increased drop chances for Merman Trident vanity weapons from Haunted Castle chests and from Krud Stinkler
+ Increased Halloween token drop rate from Haunted Castle tombstones.
+ Increased the maximum amount of XP that drops in Smack O'Lantern castle (up to 2.5K for minions, up to 10K for Smack O' himself).

Itspally
10-22-2021, 01:39 PM
I don’t know if it’s just me or my device , but there seems to be a bug with the Dracula wand(No skull) it’s just a big off green orb and the same goes for the color of all mages hair when a helmet is on ex; Cop but when helmets like Pas or antennas the hair changes to a darkish green color

Cinco
10-22-2021, 01:42 PM
I don’t know if it’s just me or my device , but there seems to be a bug with the Dracula wand(No skull) it’s just a big off green orb and the same goes for the color of all mages hair when a helmet is on ex; Cop but when helmets like Pas or antennas the hair changes to a darkish green color

Sounds a lot like what happens when you've got bad data on your device (as the appearance for most things is a flat off-green when memory issues and installation issues are afoot). I would suggest deleting and reinstalling the app to see if that clears up the issue. Please let me know if this helps. Best wishes!

Please
10-22-2021, 02:42 PM
Want to play pocket legends with me cinco

Waug
10-23-2021, 07:15 AM
Want to play pocket legends with me cinco

Same I'm also looking for someone to play pl with me.

SFQ7
10-23-2021, 11:04 AM
+ Increased drop chances for Merman Trident vanity weapons from Haunted Castle chests and from Krud Stinkler
+ Increased Halloween token drop rate from Haunted Castle tombstones.
+ Increased the maximum amount of XP that drops in Smack O'Lantern castle (up to 2.5K for minions, up to 10K for Smack O' himself).Can you reduce Smack O Lantern armor or health for solo dungeon? It is too hard to fight him when I play alone.

holdmytalons
10-23-2021, 01:22 PM
Can we buy tokens for gold like 10k phantoms for 1m gold

Endpoints
10-23-2021, 11:01 PM
Sounds a lot like what happens when you've got bad data on your device (as the appearance for most things is a flat off-green when memory issues and installation issues are afoot). I would suggest deleting and reinstalling the app to see if that clears up the issue. Please let me know if this helps. Best wishes!

Can we speed up Haunted Castle a bit? Maybe increasing the speed of chests, doors and coffins opening for like .5 (or lower). While also increasing the players and Warlock movement speed in the same value for balancing.
And please add 2021 Halloween Treats Bag on the Item Vendor for tokens, thank you..

Please
10-25-2021, 05:24 PM
Can we get update for event

Endpoints
10-25-2021, 10:27 PM
Just noticed that the description of Merman Disguise from Item Vendor states that it needs 4pc for the set bonus instead of 3pc

Blackholo
11-04-2021, 10:13 AM

He is botting since event started.... idk how to report him.