PDA

View Full Version : Hardcore Mode More Inventory Space

Hexame
10-22-2021, 04:40 PM
We are limited to the 500 inventory slots in hardcore and we have to hold on to our low level gear in case a hardcore dies and needs to be revived,
whereas a normal character has stash (even extra toons holding stash) It isn't fair for hard-core's when comparing to normal characters.

Please change inventory from 500 to 750 or give us a personal stash of 250 slots only accessible by that one character who put it in.

Knotreel
10-23-2021, 08:27 AM
I totally agree with increasing Hardcore’s inventory to 750 or giving us a personal put-in and take-out stash of 250 slots accessible for just that Hardcore’s ign, whichever is easier for Space Time Studio to do.

For many hardcore players this will never be an issue, they rarely revive their dead character (they know this at the making of their hardcore character or characters) and they will not reach the thresh hold of 500 slots in their gear category/inventory so this really isn’t problem for them. But for many of us who mainly play hardcore it is a problem everyday. I don’t like slowing down a party I’m in because I AGAIN have to clean the few available slots from my inventory so I can enter a map and join my party mates.

Here’s a thought, maybe have the vanity category with it’s own designated slots for just vanities: like housing has it own category that’s not counting towards gear area and crafting items has it’s own category not counting towards gear area, therefore separating the count/number of items in vanities from the count/number of items in the gear category. In my case it would give me more than 165 slots for weapons, helms, armors, belts, rings, amulets, artifacts and chests. I am mainly a hardcore player who has revived more than once. I hold in my gear category area many lvls of gear that I will need for leveling back up after a death. I can’t use stash it to retrieve it later for when I would need it, I can’t go to auction to buy new low gear items, I have to hold it in my inventory where as a normal play never has to hold low level items, they will never go backwards in level if they die. The normal characters can also have any number of alts that can have up to 500 inventories, therefore keeping at their finger tips countless items to retrieve.

Again I totally agree with increasing Hardcore’s inventory to 750 or giving us a personal put-in and take-out stash of 250 slots accessible for just that Hardcore’s ign,

flashio
10-23-2021, 09:47 AM
Increase inventory from 500 to 1k (whether character is hardcore or normal).
Increase stash from 500-1k
Make a separate inventory slot for vanity items and make this vanity inventory have 500-1k slots.

Oawaoebi
10-23-2021, 09:48 AM
Like the Post above stated vanitys should have their Own 500 category

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

QuaseT
10-23-2021, 10:58 AM
+1 for more stash opportunities

intruders
10-23-2021, 11:53 AM
As someone who plays HC only I could not agree more. Over the time we collect lots of stuff that we like/need and can't stash or liquidate.

Vanity (including banners) is large chunk of the inventory. It deserves its own quota similar to crafting ingredients.

+100500

EpicX
10-27-2021, 09:43 AM
I don't see why not so a +1 from me as well. I only recently started hardcore and getting inventory full and risking stashing something that might be important later on is a mood killer. A separate stash for hc might do wonders.

Also, as someone who has more vanities than gears, +1 to the suggestion about vanity needing a different inventory space from main gears space.

Undershooting
10-27-2021, 03:16 PM
Also why not adding a seperate stash for hardcore where they can swap gears only within their hardcore characters