PDA

View Full Version : Somethings not working with me :(

Overkillzzz
06-14-2012, 07:40 PM
whenever i go to dark legends, instead of giving me an option to login it just logsin once it finds server and sometimes when i go to places sometimes i get a black screen then it logs me out and this is the weird part, when i'm fighting a boss and i use that charging skill and either it sends me out of map, other side of map, couldn't take a pic with my tablet when i was outside map :(

XchilangopwnX
06-15-2012, 10:19 PM
The auto login is a new feature, I think. I find it convenient, but if you want to cancel the auto login process simply press the back key when it says, " Connecting" or "Authenticating." It will pop you back to where you enter your Email and Password. The rest of your problems might be fixed if you uninstall and reinstall. Other than that I am not sure what is going on. Hoped I helped!

Floating
06-16-2012, 03:59 AM
Ye it is a weird option :S Not used to it yet

Jugernugetx
06-16-2012, 09:57 AM
Shouldnt be an option:/ what if someone steals ur phone? ur screwed lol strangers would go right for the sts games.. or something like that.

phrosts
06-16-2012, 10:43 AM
Shouldnt be an option:/ what if someone steals ur phone? ur screwed lol strangers would go right for the sts games.. or something like that.

Doubt that, but i do see your point of view.

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Floating
06-16-2012, 02:21 PM

Ye... And people steal phones to play pl...
Recently a burglar came in my house and I found him playing dl on my phone -.- Get real XD

XchilangopwnX
06-16-2012, 06:58 PM
Well, if you auto login, it is because you save your password. This means that even before they had added this feature people could log into your account easily. If you fear that someone could steal your phone and play on your account simply do not select the option to save your password. Now, it also will not auto login for you.

Floating
06-17-2012, 03:17 AM
Well, if you auto login, it is because you save your password. This means that even before they had added this feature people could log into your account easily. If you fear that someone could steal your phone and play on your account simply do not select the option to save your password. Now, it also will not auto login for you.

It would be funny to see: Burglar was caught cause he was playing from another persons account in PL

heypeo
06-17-2012, 10:09 AM
I never had this problem but I would wait for the new update to come out hopefully it will solve your problem.

Shaocalur
06-20-2012, 12:36 PM

Yes because stealing a persons phone hoping they have an STS game is what I do in my spare time. :P

Fyrce
06-20-2012, 01:06 PM
I never save my password. On chrome, I don't even save my email. I enter a dummy one before I leave that window. Not that I even share my devices, but I've had one device stolen before, so it's better to not save anything.

heypeo
06-20-2012, 02:40 PM
I never save my password. On chrome, I don't even save my email. I enter a dummy one before I leave that window. Not that I even share my devices, but I've had one device stolen before, so it's better to not save anything.

ya better safe than sorry lol :)